Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Nothing short of fantastic. The staff could not have been more helpful. A 100%+ from me.

Everything was perfect.

Such a cosy, homely Hostel, we had such a fun time, the location was amazing and people/staff were fantastic, with so much information about what to do and where to go. Will definitely be back!!

• 29th Dec 2015

Great hostel in a great location. The staff was really helpful and nice. The hostel is very charming and had a cool vibe, the bed was bad but it didn't affect my time at the hotel orin budapest.

Nice staff and great location. I like common area. I met some interesting people in the hostel. Thanks for everything.

I stayed here in the beginning of December, upon arriving the reception couldn't of been friendlier it was last so i went straight to bed, comfy bed had a good nights sleep next day new receptionist but still just as friendly it was Fantastic!!! Location wise you would struggle to beat it, will definitely be my go to place when i visit budpest

It was a very plaisant stay! The staff was excellent, all of them were very friendly and helpful! Thanks a lot!

great staff, plenty of hot water unlike some of the other hostels i visited and a reliable wi-fi. nice place.

Nice place to stay, i met lovely people there. Suggested!

• 5th Dec 2015

The best hostel i have stayed in the staff was amazing.

Love this hostel! Best hostel I've stayed at in europe. Friendly staff, great location and cozy place. One thing I would comment on is making sure the guest knows the prices and making them pay when they get there, I stayed here three days and didn't pay until the end of my visit because I asked to pay, also the price for my first two nights were almost half as for my third one and it didn't make sense to why. Prices should be discuss at the beginning that way there aren't misunderstandings.

• 4th Dec 2015

Excellent experience at this hostel. Staff were the best I have dealt with. I arrived after an overnight train. Room was ready when I arrived, and was offered fresh coffee. Rooms/bathrooms/common area were always clean. Lockers were big enough for my backpack. The hostel itself is very secure. A 10 minute walk to the river/shops and around the same to the Jewish quarter (restaurants/bars). St. Stephen's Basilica (and Christmas markets) are 5 minutes away. There is a nearby supermarket too.

Very helpful staff. Great location, especially during december when it is right next to a huge christmas market!

• 4th Dec 2015

Great basic hostel, arrived and straight away met mates that I explored with for most of the time I was in Budapest! This isnt a party hostel but has a nice chilled atmosphere. Staff and location are great also. Deffo recommend.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Wales

Stayed on a 4 bed private bedroom. The facilities were tidy and well equipped. The staff was very helpful, polite and spoke good English. Highly recommended and would return.

cozy and very welcoming hostel, felt like home immediately! super helpful staff as well. too bad theres no laundry service ( it was only for the staffs' use). very well located, close to the metro station and a lot of bars and restaurants around in walkable distance.

stayed here 8 nights, love budapest and this hostel is really great location wise. in the middle of everything but quiet enough to chill out. staff were awesome and really helpful. the hostel is more like and apartment than a typical hostel and the free tea and coffee was a nice touch which i definetly took advantage of a lot. will most probably be back in budaest in future and would stay here again for sure

The hostel was amazing, really good location, lovely and helpful staff:) only bad thing to mention was the cold temperatures in the room (autumn time) and the room got pretty noicy in the morning because of the reception that is behind the dorm door. Would definitely recommend!

Perhaps better communication of the single apartment style accommodation, this came as a surprise to us, however we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Any contact we had with staff was very positive!

Really good hostel - clean and tidy. Slight concern for the minimal showering facilities, but wasn't too much of an issue.

• 13th Oct 2015