Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Best we have stayed in, such a lovely atmosphere and everyone so nice

Amazing staff always happy to help and direct us the right way to places. Hostel actually organises/ is in partnership with party boats which was really fun so we met a tonne of other travellers

• 30th Jul 2015

thanks for the upgrade! We had a lovely and comfortable stay.

Staff is very willing to help out. Would have liked to have a pay with card option for my stay though.

Clean hostel but we found a cockroach in the kitchen one night

• 12th Jul 2015

From the minute I walked in, the staff were very warm and friendly. They helped me figure out some things to do during my stay and had someone at the desk at all times (even two in the middle of the days). The hostel is very comfortable, has a nice kitchen with free coffee/tea, and is in a great location on the Pest side.

This hostel was so cute! We stayed here three nights and it really did feel more like a home then a hostel. The staff are amazing there and even though it's maybe a little rough around the edges, it was a very enjoyable place to stay! Only complaint would be that the showers were all handheld so it made showering a bit complicated, and also that we had to pay in Hungarian cash or euros and not credit card. But I would definitely recommend staying here if you are going to be in Budapest!

Great staff and great location. Could have used air con or a fan in 37 degrees though :)

I loved the hostel and its location

• 5th Jul 2015

I'd say the facilities are up to the standards of the better hostels I've stayed in Europe. The location is ideal and the staff are just incredibly nice and flexible.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Finland

AMAZING HOSTEL! Loved it for many reasons with the staff being the biggest part! Probably top two, if not the best, staff on my entire backpacking trip: they are exceedingly friendly, helpful, and warm! Honestly, the main lady (forgot her name D: ) was probably the nicest person that I've ever met in my life. Besides that, it was clean, homey&warm, and great place for a solo backpacker to meet people, while at the same time providing a quiet place to rest. Free coffee & tea & computer use.

Perfect location, amazing staff, legendary Sparty, great security, everything you could want. It feels more like a home then a hostel, and they let me extend when I was too hungover to leave. LOL. The staff here really make this place amazing, they are all so kind, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend!

I'm from Holland and visited Budapest for a long weekend. The hostel is amazing! the staff is really nice, the location is perfect and the hostel feels like a welcoming family home. Would love to stay at the hostel again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere in hostel.

• 19th Jun 2015

Had the most wonderful time at this hostel, staff were so accommodating and welcoming. Every single one of them were so so nice. They were really helpful in giving us tips on where to go out and things to do when sightseeing during the day. Can't wait to go back! Have no bad things so say at all about the hostel :)

• 17th Jun 2015

Perfect location. Excellent staff, very helpful and informative. Would recommend this hostel to all travelling to Budapest!

• 17th Jun 2015

Very kind and helpful staff. But there were always people trying to open our door at night.... And there was no laundry service

I couldn't say enough positive about this hostel. Awesome, awesome experience. Located just a two minute walk from St. Stephen's basilica and a ten minute walk to the popular shopping street (and beginning of the free walking tour - highly recommended!), you really are in the center of everything. The staff... Oh my gosh the staff. Some of the friendliest and warmest and most accommodating people I've ever met, they were all so helpful with all my questions about getting around and to do, etc.

the hostel is just amazing...kindly and helpful staff, clean room and the location is perfect

• 9th Jun 2015

We absolutely loved this hostel. Great atmosphere and incredibly helpful staff, will definitely be back! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3