Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

This is the first hostel I've stayed at which felt like an actual hostel (my nan use to tell me about hostels from when she traveled). Most places I've been to have felt more like cheap hotels. But this place was cosy, near the river and had a really friendly atmosphere. They also let me borrow towels and padlocks without putting down a deposit which was a really nice change.

Excellent place. Can't fault it.

• 20th Aug 2015

Hostel is in an apartment, nice bathrooms really good location

clean, fair location. a lot of bed were not bunk beds so that was great. staff friendly.

Very friendly and helpful staff, let lots of other people in relaxed living area. I think I was perhaps just spoilt by the very cheap hostels in Croatia.

Is one of the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was super helpful with direction and restaurant recommendations! Lovely atmosphere and is very quiet during the night. I would definately come back!

Nice location, close to metro and tram stations, and only a few minutes walk to the chain bridge. However a bit of noisy at night if you are in a room facing the street, cause there are many restaurants and cafés around it. Staffs are nice and helpful, wifi works also in rooms. I stayed in a 4 beds dorm, but there were only two lockers, which is definitely a down side for people checking in late. Overall, not a bad place to stay for 1 or 2 nights.

GREAT hostel to stay in if you're looking to meet people! so friendly and social. Staff lovely and helpful, they have tickets for most events(sparties, pub crawls etc) so it's easy to buy from them. Great location, main bar and restaurant area, but not loud. Free tea and coffee was great! Bathrooms: shower doesn't stay up, you have to hold it, but they all worked really well! 24 hour reception was great if you forgot your key. I would DEFINITELY stay there again, really great.

nice apartment, very central. Staff was helpful but tried selling tickets for events every time you speak to them, which was a bit annoying.

Perfect location.....Awesome staff....and Value of money.....👌👌👌

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Nepal

Great staff, location and atmosphere. Would stay here again

Had a wonderful time in Budapest, which is definitely partially down to this hostel. Real community feel and let you know what's on each night, lovely staff :)

I am obsessed with this hostel. My favorite one ive been in for months! Staff was so nice, i chatted with Layla for hours in the in morning and she told me all the best places to go! They gave me travel tissues when i had a bloody nose, they were amazing. Its also so close to everything. Perfect location, easy to find. Atmosphere was incredible to get to know people and go out! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

Helpful staff, decent cooking facilities, bathrooms are pretty good, great location if you want to walk to clubs or to the river

Great location

Best we have stayed in, such a lovely atmosphere and everyone so nice

Amazing staff always happy to help and direct us the right way to places. Hostel actually organises/ is in partnership with party boats which was really fun so we met a tonne of other travellers

• 30th Jul 2015

Staff was very kind and helpful! The entire hostel felt very homey.

thanks for the upgrade! We had a lovely and comfortable stay.

Staff is very willing to help out. Would have liked to have a pay with card option for my stay though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4