Central Backpack King

9.2
Superb 2004 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

Had an amazing stay at Central Backpack King! The staff is amazing and will help you with everything! They gave us suggestions on where to go, what to eat and what to do. Would recommend to anyone! :)

• Spain, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017

I spend the weekend in Budapest. Ay first I booked a bed in the fenale room but later a friend of mine joined me And they had no problem to change my reservation. The Kitchen And the bathrooms are clean And the staff are so useful And kind. Thanks!!

• Austria, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff, great location in the center of Budapest. Nice dorms and a cozy common room. A few minor annoyances like no hooks to hang up your clothes and only one hairdryer in the entire hostel (meaning if someone forgets to return it you can reschedule your shower ;) ) But all in all awesome hostel!

• Austria, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017

Friendly stuff, perfectly located to reach nearly everything by foot and clean hostel! There were not that many other people, probably because it was not main season - was not that easy to socialise. Big minus-point: mostly it was damn cold, it seemed like the heaters did not work & very thin walls so you could hear everything. All in all I had a great stay, and would recommend it more like for a stay in summer!

4th Feb 2017

Everything was excellent, the staff are super nice and accommodating. Even let me extend my stay a couple times. Atmosphere lost a point but that was more to do with it being February and less people are travelling. All-in-all would recommend.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

We stayed in an apartment which was spacious clean and had everything we needed. Staff were great very helpful and friendly. I woUld stay here again

• England, Male, 31-40
18th Jan 2017

This 'Hostel' is basically someone's converted flat. There were 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room for chilling out. I wouldn't call it a hostel as such, but it's conveniently located near St. Stephen's Basilica and 5/10 minute walk from the Chain Bridge. It's a clean place, went in winter so there was only 2 others in my room, so not much atmosphere. Staff were friendly and it's very secure.

• Sri Lanka, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

It was the best stay I've ever had. I've been traveling for quite sometime now, but in terms of location, staff, people, ambience and vibe this is one of the best if not the best. The staff were the most helpful always willing to help, the cleanliness was spotless, the rooms were lovely and cozy and the location was supreme. Reccomend it to any solo traveler ( which I am) and to any groups. Exceptional.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Great location. Close to major sites and Ruin Bars. Staff are some of the friendliest I have encountered, very helpful. Great hostel for meeting people as well.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

On my first night of arrival I was very scarred of the next few nights so come, the entrance was a little sketchy, there are only 2 toilette 1 shower in the hostel, the beds were meh and they need new blankets and pillows BUT the location, staff and atmosphere is one of the best I have EVER experienced and I really wish I could have spent more time there. 2 minute walk to the basilica, 5 minutes to a major metro, 10 minutes to the chain bridge and free walking tour and the staff.. AMAZING