9.2
Superb 1,984 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1,984 Total Reviews
Central Backpack King Located at Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1054 Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district
92% 1984
47.5013587 19.0510225
    Rooms available

• Sri Lanka, Male, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

It was the best stay I've ever had. I've been traveling for quite sometime now, but in terms of location, staff, people, ambience and vibe this is one of the best if not the best. The staff were the most helpful always willing to help, the cleanliness was spotless, the rooms were lovely and cozy and the location was supreme. Reccomend it to any solo traveler ( which I am) and to any groups. Exceptional.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

On my first night of arrival I was very scarred of the next few nights so come, the entrance was a little sketchy, there are only 2 toilette 1 shower in the hostel, the beds were meh and they need new blankets and pillows BUT the location, staff and atmosphere is one of the best I have EVER experienced and I really wish I could have spent more time there. 2 minute walk to the basilica, 5 minutes to a major metro, 10 minutes to the chain bridge and free walking tour and the staff.. AMAZING

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Great location and fantastic staff who are incredibly nice and helpful

1st Jan 2017

This was my favorite hostel I've stayed at. The staff were above and beyond nice, helped you with a smile, and good vibes throughout. Also, the location is unbeatable. I arrived at night and had no problem using public transit to get there from the airport. This hostel made my trip better!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
21st Dec 2016

We were welcomed by very warm and helpful staff. Location was central, close to many important sites and to meeting point of the free walking tour. Definitely would come back if I happen to visit Budapest again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

The staff and the atmosphere was the best thing here. While it might not seem much at first, the value you get from the people outweighs the aesthetics. Seriously, don't let that stop you from staying here! Small space, but it encourages everyone to socialize. Not to mention the best staff I've ever met' :) :)

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

The staff were sooo nice. Although they changed staff daily, all of them were lovely. They were friendly and gave you advice on where to go and what to do. The hostel was always clean and tidy. There are no locks on the dorm rooms but there is a locker in the room and none of my stuff went missing. This was a quiet and peaceful hostel.

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
8th Dec 2016

Great location, very friendly staff, and was the perfect accommodation for our group. Staff was very knowledgeable about things to do, places to visit, whats in walking distance, public transit, etc.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Dec 2016

I loved this hostel! The staff were so incredibly friendly and helpful and more like friends. I also met great people. I felt so at home. One of the best locations too. Would always stay here!!!!

• Uruguay, Male, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Great location, the staff was helpful in giving information and tips about the city. No major complaints about the facilities, except that the mattress were a bit thin in my opinion , nonetheless I could sleep properly.