Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

I'd say the facilities are up to the standards of the better hostels I've stayed in Europe. The location is ideal and the staff are just incredibly nice and flexible.

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Perfect location, amazing staff, legendary Sparty, great security, everything you could want. It feels more like a home then a hostel, and they let me extend when I was too hungover to leave. LOL. The staff here really make this place amazing, they are all so kind, friendly, and helpful. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend!

I'm from Holland and visited Budapest for a long weekend. The hostel is amazing! the staff is really nice, the location is perfect and the hostel feels like a welcoming family home. Would love to stay at the hostel again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere in hostel.

• 19th Jun 2015

Perfect location. Excellent staff, very helpful and informative. Would recommend this hostel to all travelling to Budapest!

• 17th Jun 2015

Very kind and helpful staff. But there were always people trying to open our door at night.... And there was no laundry service

I couldn't say enough positive about this hostel. Awesome, awesome experience. Located just a two minute walk from St. Stephen's basilica and a ten minute walk to the popular shopping street (and beginning of the free walking tour - highly recommended!), you really are in the center of everything. The staff... Oh my gosh the staff. Some of the friendliest and warmest and most accommodating people I've ever met, they were all so helpful with all my questions about getting around and to do, etc.

the hostel is just amazing...kindly and helpful staff, clean room and the location is perfect

• 9th Jun 2015

We absolutely loved this hostel. Great atmosphere and incredibly helpful staff, will definitely be back! :)

I can't express my love for this hostel enough. The staff are so awarm and helpful, the atmosphere is incredible, and the rooms a make you feel at home. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• 5th Jun 2015

Had so much fun at this hostel. The staff is truely amazing, helps you with everything and recommends you where to go, and the manager is such a lovely person. Location is great, a 10 min walk to most city attractions. Can't recommend this place enough!

Awesome staff, always there to help you and very friendly! They help making the stay incredible and suggested a lot of great things to do! Definitely recommend this place and I'll come back for sure

I booked the apartment and actually it is not in the same location as the hostel. But it was not a problem, it's very close and the guy at the reception was very helpful. The apartment was neat and cozy, with a large bathroom. The location is absolutely perfect and close to everything - attractions, pubs and restaurants.

• 5th Jun 2015

Very friendly staff, wonderful environment in a perfect location central to everything

• 1st Jun 2015

Really great place to meet people because of a great atmosphere. I had the room to myself for 2 nights. Great place to go out to bars and still be able to sleep!

Excellent, friendly staff. Secure front door. Lots of discounts for day and night trips/ events. Everyone else who stayed in the hostel was also very friendly; highly reccomend!!

• 30th May 2015

It was such a great time, the staff was so friendly and helpful with every question I had. When I come back to Budapest, l'll definately go to Central Backpack King again

Best hostel!! Really friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere especially for solo travellers to meet people! Lots to do and go out with fellow hostellers and then a quiet place to have a good sleep. Would absolutely stay here again and I am recommending it to anyone who might be going to Budapest!

In general good stay in terms of room and facilities, there was bad smell due to humidity though. The atmosphere was nice and location couldn't be better. The staff was willing to help but without much success. There were different persons each day: some didn't care a lot, some were caring but were very slow in actions and others were helping and suggesting different activities but without providing full picture, which ended up in confusion and problems. The boss was great though, when there!

I stayed for three nights here in Budapest. Location is excellent and in walking distance to all sights and a 5minute walk from the chain bridge - connecting you to Buda. Staff were so helpful on arrival showing me all hot spots on the map. The rooms are quirky and very clean. The bathrooms also clean but could do with a little modernisation (but that's being very picky!) can't wait to come back - thank you Central Backpack King!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3