Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Really good hostel - clean and tidy. Slight concern for the minimal showering facilities, but wasn't too much of an issue.

• 13th Oct 2015

Great facilities, perfect location for access to attractions and bar district, staff were wonderfully friendly and the common area allowed for a social atmosphere. Can't fault it!

The staff were superb. Helped with everything and anything. Loved our welcome shot.

I had a nice stay here, Although it is a small hostel the location and staff were great. I was a bit confused why both the shower heads don't attach to the walls making you have to hold it while you wash which is a pain. But many thanks for help and kindness!

Second time to stay here but this time had to go to other location about 5 blocks from office or main site where we stayed last year. It was an apartment really and only thing missing was TV but who needs that really! Would suggest that client should be advised that they won't be staying at main hostel on booking! Joe/Canada

Really good place to stay, clean and modern place. Good design in layout and textures. Nice staff like in all hostels I have been so far.

Very nice hostel and wonderful staff I would come back again

This place was great, it felt like home as soon as I walked in! You can't beat the location - right beside St. Stephen's Basilica, and a very short walk to Parliament and the Buda side of town. Close to metro, shopping, and tons of great food. Clean hostel, comfy beds, and warm showers! Would definitely stay here again.

The staff was the nicest group of people ever! They were so helpful and motherly and seemed like they genuinely care about you. The location is great too- easy walk anywhere. Definitely stay here.

Very comfortable. Friendly staff. Great location. Highly recommended.

My favourite ever hostel. Such a "homely" feel to this place and my second stay here! The staff are very helpful and very friendly not to mention the fact that this hostel has the best location in Budapest. 5* would fully recommend! (See you again next year year) :)

Great Hostel in the middle of the city center. Had a great time!!!

I am being generous with my rating here. The hostel was alright but not what we were looking for. The entire hostel is literally three rooms so it's very small, not a lot going on, very quiet. Not hard to meet people in the hostel and go out with them but it wasn't the big parties we had heard we would find in Budapest. Depends what you want. Some of the staff were great, like Lili. There was a guy who was quite unfriendly and could have used a lesson in customer service. Wouldn't stay again.

GREAT HOSTEL. I definitely recommend this hostel. The place is in the center and within walking distance of everything. The staff were amazing. I spent a lot of time talking to them and they will find time to tell you about the city. Lejla was amazing and she gives good recommendations on where to eat and what to see. They also book trips or anything you need. They booked a taxi for me and woke me up when the taxi was there. Thanks central backpack felt like home. .see you next time

Brilliant hostel, nice relaxed atmosphere and lovely staff!

• 7th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great receiptionists, thank you very much!! You gave me good recommendations and have been very helpful in any way..!

• 3rd Sep 2015

Hi :) We had a great time at your hostel. Thank you for everything. Everything was great! Great location, really clean, really nice rooms and really nice and helpful staff. Couldn't wish for more. Katharina, Eva and Tine

• 3rd Sep 2015

I just stayed a few nights with my 5 years old daughter. Despiste the hostel.com advertised it as more of a party like places I could not expect more kindness and attention towards her than that I received. The staff is very kind in general indeed and were helpful in every way they possibly could. Extra kudos for the welcome drink "pálinka" which is a local and rather strong but delicious brandy of spirit. Don't forget to wait for the staff to drink with you! The area is good too shops around.

Such a lovely hostel - so friendly and homely as it's quite small. Location is perfect and staff so friendly with loads of recommendations. So easy to meet new people and go out with them etc.

location is perfect, the staff were friendly and helpful and all gave us tips on where and when to go, all staff were well informed an they even gave us maps for krakow our next stop, kitchen facilities were excellent. would stay again!