Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Great Hostel! Went through a rough patch where I missed placed my Passport and the staff was incredibly helpful with allowing me to stay longer.

It was a great stay .. the staff was really helpful and really nice to me .. had a great time .. the rooms were really clean, was a great weekend for sure !! highly recommend it !!! :D

Staff were friendly and gave great recommendations on places to go. the location was brilliant, short walk to loads of great bars and clubs. Definitely stay here again!

• 22nd Nov 2013

This was really an awesome hostel. While it had a homey vibe and extremely friendly and helpful staff there was a very liberal and fun atmosphere filled with young fun-loving people. Overall a spectacular stay.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Romania

I stayed in this hostel for 3 nights with my friend and we had such a good time there. The staff are all very helpful and friendly, the restaurantsand pubs recommended by them became our most unforgettable experience in Budapest. We are very impressed by the hospitable service there. Strongly recommend to stay here for your trip in Budapest :D

• 12th Nov 2013
  • China

Good place, very friendly good location would certainly recommend it if you're a backpacker.

Definetly a place to stay in budapesta. It was funn staying here:)

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Romania

This hostel was great! The staff were hilarious and extremely helpful! (although, don't take the welcome shot.. awful, don't let them fool you! haha) but it has a great atmosphere and a great hang out common room to meet the other people in the hostel! It is a quaint hostel and makes it feel very homey! The directions to the hostel are confusing but it is just around the corner from the basilica. Very walkable city! I would definitely stay again!

I'd repeat!

I loved the staff! They were so helpful and wonderfully fun! The environment is relaxed, there's no bar but there's plenty around! I had so much fun and I stayed in a pretty big dorm. I even fell asleep on the couch one night, haha :). Fully functional kitchen and just a fabulous place. Super close to the main station, as well.

We had a very good stay here. Excellent value for what we paid and each bed has a locker next to it which is a must for backpacking. Location was good and the girl who work reception is excellent. She is very helpful and extremely friendly. If Im ever in Budapest again I would most definitely stay here.

Very well located hostel. Very nice team.

• 25th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I loved my stay at CBK; the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, the rooms were bright and clean, and there was just an overwhelmingly cheerful vibe surrounding the place.

• 24th Oct 2013

Very nice hostel, we had a private flat close to the hostel itself. The staff was very helpful and kind, you will not be disappointed!

1 2 Next » last »