Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

What a great hostel! They've created a little slice of home in Budapest and done it with smiles on their faces. Facilities on par with eastern Europe. Staff go out of their way to help you. Only warning, don't go on the tips only pubcrawl...one of the most poorly organized ever...choose the paid option!

This is the first hostel I've stayed at which felt like an actual hostel (my nan use to tell me about hostels from when she traveled). Most places I've been to have felt more like cheap hotels. But this place was cosy, near the river and had a really friendly atmosphere. They also let me borrow towels and padlocks without putting down a deposit which was a really nice change.

All round decent and practical, nothing special but does the job and pretty good location

A very nice and friendly hostel! Location is great and the staff are really friendly! The rooms are big and clean. I enjoyed my stay here. Everynight they offer great fun activities. So if you are there on Saturday definitly do the Sparty!! Great fun

Excellent place. Can't fault it.

• 20th Aug 2015

the receptionist was soooo nice! the best welcome have received traveling. it feels more like youre staying in someones apartment. which i enjoyed. the rooms dont have locks but they do have lockers.it was a really cool experience and i enjoyed the people as well

Hostel is in an apartment, nice bathrooms really good location

clean, fair location. a lot of bed were not bunk beds so that was great. staff friendly.

The hostel is small, so it is not as anonymous as the bigger ones. Very good if you travel by yourself. The staff was nice and helpful. Had a great time there.

Very friendly and helpful staff, let lots of other people in relaxed living area. I think I was perhaps just spoilt by the very cheap hostels in Croatia.

This was a great smaller hostel and super easy to meet people! Since there is only 3 main rooms it gives a really homey feel and also the receptionist was awesome and answered all of my questions and concerns and was willing to explain things multiple times! Really good! It was a bit hard to find because it is on the first floor of the building and the door to go into the hostel is not very clearly marked but otherwise great!

Is one of the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was super helpful with direction and restaurant recommendations! Lovely atmosphere and is very quiet during the night. I would definately come back!

1 2 3 Next » last »