Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Very nice hostel and felt like you are at home! Staff are very helpful and nice! Perfect location and nice atmosphere! No complaints

Great, friendly, homey, helpful staff. Really nice showers and toilets. Great lockers in rooms! They are cozy, but not bunkbeds so you're in for a great sleep. Hostel common room is like a home living room and very comfortable. Great kitchen, great location. Close to everything including the main metro station and located next to dozens of great and affordable restaurants. I switched hostels to come here and I am glad I did!

Great hostel! We booked a 9 bed dorm and got a free upgrade to a 2 bed apartment. The staff was really great and met some nice people

Such a nice place amazing location right by everything(shops restraunts squares bars river and sights) such lovely staff great little kitchen with free coffee and tea and good lounging area with a very relaxed atmosphere- perfect place to stay on low budget looking for friendly place to stay in charming hostel in the center!

Terrific staff, great location, just a but too noisy for us in a weekend was all.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • bigluke

The staff were brilliant! so happy and helpful, they really made us feel welcome. I think the room itself could have had a fan or air conditioning as it was really hot at night and opening the window did not really help that much. Wifi is available but you can only get a good signal if you're in the common room where the router is. We shared the common room and kitchen with a few more groups and we had a good chat with them so it's a nice environment to get to know other people.

The hostel was well located and the room I stayed in only had 4 beds so was quite spacious. There are only 2 bathrooms with showers so there was queuing in the morning but the lounge area is easy to meet other travellers. The staff are really friendly too. The beds are a little small and thin and the door creaked massively when opening so it wasn't so quiet. Also my towel went missing from the drying rack within the room which was annoying and the staff couldn't locate it. Overall was ok/good

Amazing hostel great for meeting people, chilling out and booking activities. Staff will answer any question with genuine interest which makes a change. Do not miss this hostel out it made Budapest (an already amazing city) the perfect place!

• 30th Jun 2014

This hostel was one of my favorites. The staff genuinely tries to make you feel at home and the lady who owns the hostel is a wonderful woman. We booked the two person suite and it was everything we could ask for. The only thing that could have possibly been better is giving us two keys to the room, rather than one. Other than that though I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a, safe, quite, and pleasant trip.

Really happy. Staff where amazing! So helpful!!

Hands down the best hostel i have stayed at. It is a small hostel with a very homely atmosphere. The rooms and beds are comfy and cleaned thoroughly every day as well as the common room. Very nice and helpful staff especially the manager. There is a perfect common area where you can meet other travelers, and the hostel promotes meeting everyone staying there and having a good time! I recommend this hostel to everyone!

Brilliant hostel v accommodating and friendly staff. Would defo recommend. Great atmosphere without being a party hostel

1 2 3 Next » last »