Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

Fantastic atmosphere and value for price. Would book there again without hesitation.

• 7th Jun 2014

Lovely staff always happy to help you out! Really nice vibe at this hostel.

The hostel is very well located you don't need any transport unless you go outside of the centre. About the staff i can only say great things. The were always friendly and very helpful. keep doing that excellent work. You have a good atmosphere and the hostel is very clean. Definitely i recommend this hostel. and if i ever come back i will stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very helpful, and there was a very sociable, friendly atmosphere in the hostel. Met some great people here, would definitely recommend it!

The hostel staff were very helpful, they made the stay very pleasant.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Everything was perfect! Amazing stay!

• 30th May 2014

The staff were the highlight of my experience at Central Backpack King. They were kind and generous and fostered a fun environment. I rarely go out when I am traveling alone, but I went out with two of the guys from my room and had a blast. We got a bunch of great suggestions and drink tickets from the front desk. Best hostel experience thus far. Facilities were fine and clean enough but the people made it great.

While the accommodations were enough to make my stay at central backpack a great one, what really set this hostel apart from any other I've stayed at was the extremely friendly, helpful, and passionate staff. In addition, the layout and environment of central backpack was great for meeting new people and finding people to hang out. Great place whether you're traveling alone or in a group. My favorite hostel I've stayed at yet and coincidentally one of the least expensive too!

• 27th May 2014

Great central location, close to major metro stop making it easy to get to any train station you need. Helpful staff, big clean rooms, great atmosphere. Definitely recommend.

This hostel is definitely a great value! It's in the center right by the Basilica and a lot of the ruin bars. Great restaurants nearby too. My friends booked before me in a 16 person mixed dorm, but when I booked later that option was no longer available on here. When we checked in, we were all upgraded to a 4 person room so that we could be together, which was so great! My only recommendation is to have a separate luggage room instead of leaving it in the lounge after checking out.

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly and the location was amazing. Highly recommend!

We received a lot of helpful informations. The location is perfect. The staff was really nice. However, the beds weren't so comfortable... If you don't have bunkbeds, you get a bed that seems to be a futon, I kept on sliding down while sleeping. The common area is really comfortable though, a lot of sun light gets in.

I really enjoyed the stay in here. People are very friendly and has a very good environment.

We stayed in a apartment 10min away from the main address. The apartment is big, with kitchen and a big room. However, it's very old and the shower is broken, so we had some problems with the shower. Moreover, staying in this apartment, you don't see other travellers and don't interact with them.

Great location with easy access to important city-sights, restaurants and pubs. Staff was very friendly. Maybe it's not the most posh place, but still worth to pop in for couple of nights. They're organizing pub crawls and a lot of events so there's also an opportunity to meet some people.

it's a good hostel for stay a couple of days, but if you just want to rest.....always many noice at the night

Fantastic hostel, staff, people... Couldn't have been happier! Extended my stay and all :)

• 27th Apr 2014

Very good location and pleasant staff. The also have tickets to some cool events.

Anyway, I have lived in the fours girls' room. It was quite noisy outside, because of the construction work at that time. The location of the hostel is very convenient, thought.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • China

Very nice staff, very friendly and welcome people.