Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

We were in a private 2 bed apartment about a 5 minutes walk from the hostel but still in the city centre. It was lovely. The apartment was clean and spacious it was secure and we loved having our own space. It also meant we could do what we wanted as and when. For the price we paid it was more than we expected. Staff were really friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for you. I would stay there again.

Really central hostel. Small enough for a cozy environment where everyone hangs out together. Really great for a solo backpacker. Would definitely stay there again. They don't take credit cards even though it says so on their hostelworld site

It might be just me, as i was staying in a two-bed apartment, but I'm pretty sure that i got allergic reactions from some insects who were nesting in my bed. Or anywhere else in the apartment. After the stay i had small bites all over my body which then turned to red dots and itched very heavily.

Good atmosphere helpful staff good location! Bit noisy with thin walls but expected in a fun vibrant hostel!

1 2 3 Next » last »