Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

It's hard to rate this place because everything in Budapest is cheap, and even though you really are getting a good deal, you get that at basically every hostel in Budapest. I stayed at three different hostels in Budapest (here, Carpe Noctem, and Big Fish), and I'd rate this one lowest. Some of the staff I met were really great, but the girl there during the day makes you feel like she's doing you a favor by talking to you. Atmosphere is also too subdued. See my reviews for the other hostels.

Good hostel, friendly staff and well localized.

perfect location, friendly and useful staffs

1 2 3 4 Next » last »