Central Backpack King Reviews

Oktober 6. utca 15., 1st floor, 5th district, Budapest, Hungary

I had a wonderful stay at Central Backpack King! The hostel was very clean, cozy, and bright. My bed was comfortable and the location cannot be beat. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and provided lots of information about the city and activities. Everything was great, though I wish the doors to the bunk rooms had locks! Thanks for a great stay!

Good location. Close to the Jewish quarter but in a quiet place. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Thin walls. Weird access. Watch out for the vampires!

The atmosphere of the hostel was really good, and a staff was very friendly so that I could ask anything about Budapest. WiFi only works well in a living room where was a little far from my room to catch WiFi.

Fantastic hostel the people were friendly would definitely go again.

It's a nice, quiet area, but within walking distance of everything in Budapest. The staff were always extremely friendly and helpful. My only issue would be that our 4-bed female dorm shared a wall with the common room - that is, our room was right beside the common area. There was a sign posted that the common room was closed at 11PM, but that was never the case. It was very loud until 3 or 4 AM, which made it difficult to get any sleep. Next time, I'd ask for a room on the 2nd floor.

Centrally located, friendly staff with great all recommendations! I arrived late at night and initially was worried about the dark entrance but all was fine (and the lights turned on automatically as soon as they sensed me). Staff is on 24/7 and they try to keep quiet hours. When the hostel is full it can be loud in the middle of the night though - Budapest is a late night city. The bathroom facilities are limited - plan to use them early or middle of the day. For the price, this place is great!

Its the perfect place to stay in Budapest, if you like to go out at night but want to come back to a quite place! Very helpful and friendly staff!

Central Backpack King was a great stay for my friends and I! The hostel was centrally located to everything and was located on a street with a wide array of restaurant choices. I never felt that there were any problems with cleanliness, but my friends and I suggest bringing your own towel as the ones the hostel provided had a funny smell to them and were very tiny. Would definitely stay here again!

We stayed there for 4 nights, the staff is amazing, great location. but if u need to sleep, this is not the right place, so noicy. and the staff wont tell other guests to keep their voices down in 5 in the morning. we had to get up and tell the drunk people in the hall to keep quiet.

This hostel is amazing. I travel around a lot and never have I met a friendlier staff. The staff here helped me with everything I needed and they always had a smile. The location is perfect too, it's around the corner from St. Stephens and two blocks from the river. I would say perfect location! If you can stay here, do it!

Overall the vibe of the place was not so great and we kind of had to make our own fun. Saying that, Janet on the hostel staff brought really great energy into the place and did a fantastic job at bringing different people and groups together. She gave the place a much better atmosphere! The hostel is clean enough and the staff is more than willing to go out of their way to help. We had a fun time!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »