Central Backpackers Hostel II Reviews

11 Hang Manh Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Loved my stay here. the staff are so helpful and just want to help you have a good time. they organise anything for you and the free beer is a major plus and you can't beat it for value of money. would definately recommend!

• 13th Aug 2014

Fantastic staff! I left my camera in the lockers and only realised at the airport but they were super amazing and brought it to me! So kind and I really appreciated it. Beds were really comfy and shower great. Everything very clean. Location absolutely ideal. Only downside is there's rats in the kitchen but I guess everywhere in Hanoi does. Still, perhaps emptying the bins regularly to deter them would be a start. Overall a great stay, would recommend.

Best hostel in SEA

Rats (at least three) in the kitchen. Informed the reception and thier response was "There is nothing we can do about it". Internet didn't work and beds as hard as rocks.

Hi Mary, Thanks so much for leaving your review to our hostel. About the rat problem in the kitchen we all sort it out now and we do guarantee there are no more rats. for the internet broken down during the time you want to use it we can't handle it cause its the problem for all the city, but its only for 2 hour so do you think thats our problem? For the bed we are $5 hostel with free breakfast, free beer, free wifi, internet, towels..so we can't provide you the luxury bed like your home..

Decent hostel, but amenities are a bit tired and the bathroom could have been cleaner. Was only here for one night, but good value for money and would stay again. Don't stay here if you're avoiding gap year kids shagging in dorms!!

Great hostel, the free beer hour is a great way to meet people and go out together. The rooms were not special but you get good value for your money! I will def recommend this hostel to other backpackers!

really great hostel! great location, good breakfast, very social- would definitely recommend.

Laundry came back dirty but they did give us a full refund. Mice in the kitchen but the rooms were clean. Staff helpful and nice :)

Really nice hostel in a great location! Friendly staff and good, big breakfast made it for me :). Bathrooms are big with great shower too. Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.

This was a great place to stay. The free beer happy hour was nice for meeting people. Shower was broken in one room and didn't get fixed, but in the other room it worked great.

The cleaning lady will come a clean the bed just after the departure from a single guest in the dorm of 6 beds. If someone left 7 am, she will come in 8 am, turn on the light and make lots of noise? What about wait till 11 am, when everybody has checked out, and had full time sleep and then she can clean up till 12 pm where others then can check in? I like the fact that the hostel let tired guest check in before time, but not on the cost of already sleeping and paying guest.

Hi Pathris, Thank you very much for leaving your review! You know? We only start to clean the room everyday at 9am because we just want to help people who arrival really early in the morning and they are really tired after bus and train to get in to the room as soon as we can then they can take a knap. We thought you understand that cause you are also traveler. I have no idea why you complain about the helpful thngs from us!