Central Backpackers Hostel II Reviews

11 Hang Manh Street, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tony and the rest of the staff are awesome!

We stayed for four nights for our last part of Vietnam. Located close enough to the Old Quarter, Lake. We didn't try the 'free beer' and didn't really see/know where this free beer was. Staff were helpful enough. Lockers were wardrobes. The door to the room let's too much light in so difficult to sleep, had to block with a towel and our bin wasn't emptied for thr four days we were there.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Really nice toilets, haven't seen them so good in a SE Asia hostel! Really comfy beds too

This hostel was alright, they have free breakfast. Not really much space in the common area and the cleanliness was ok.

clean and nice hostel, though no real common area except for the kitchen. staff very friendly and helpful, they gave us good advise and booked our halong bay tour and open bus tickets at reasonable prices.

Friendly staff, beds are tiny in dorm but private room is nice!

Basic hostel. This number 2 is the quiet one, but no problem: if you want morele people just go for happy hour to no 1. 1 is very close :) Breakfast is nice but I did saw 2 rats on the stairs...

Lovely hostel that I stayed here twice, before sapa and after. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the location is perfect. They helped me find the embassy and let me Print for free. They also let me leave my bag when I went away to halong bay. Wifi in dorm didn't work but would definitely use again!

술처먹고 새벽 3시에 들어온 칭기즈칸 자손들아! 이상한 짓거리랑 니네집에가서 해라!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Rats! Too many problems with this hostel, better budget accommodations available. One night we saw rats near the kitchen area, the next morning no running water. Electrical problems as well, power was off in the lobby for an hour. No point in booking here when other options are available. Staff was fairly nice though.

Hi Aaron, we are so sorry for any problem you may have during your stay at our hostel and thanks so much for nice work to our staff. You know there only a little mice some where at the kitchen and we tried everyday to get it out of our hostel and also its just a nomal problem when you travelling in SEA but we will get it out for sure. for the power and water, there are the same everywhere in town and we can't do anything and we did imform you before and say sorry as well! again we are so sorry!