Central Backpackers Hostel Reviews

16 Ly Quoc Su st., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

I ordered a driver trought the service offered by the hostel. When I arrived at the airport nobody was there. As I had to wait for the driver some strange guy approched me and tried to bring me somewhere else. I had to call the hostel in order to finally gel the taxi. When I arrived at the hostel, nobody felt responsable and I got no further explanition. Instead they only wanted to sell some of these excursions.

Hostel is ok location next to old quarter. Room were ok..bed were like sleeping on rocks! Free beer is like a shot with a massive head on it..but free is free I suppose! Saw two rats in the bar area running over the area where the prepare the breakfast..guy at reception asked are u sure? He didn't really seem surprised! But really it he staff let this place down! Lazy and rude! Apart from one man at reception! Would write more but it doesn't allow me! Don't stay here!

A very nice place to stay. Has lift. Lots of simple eating places close by.

If you're going to Hanoi and you want to meet people, go out partying (or chilled nights can get private rooms) book amazing trip tours to Halong Bay and Sapa then this is the place! The staff were INCREDIBLE, helped with everything you asked them too. The 8th floor bar is always buzzing come happy hour and the pub crawl is brilliant. Spent a lot of time here couldn't say a bad word except wifi doesn't always work in room... Have to sit in the corridor!

Very friendly staff,they even remembered my name. Staff were very helpful and always willing to help without being pushy!thank you 😊

The best place to stay in hanoi is the central backpackers hostel..dirt cheap and centrally located..they have a cool bar on the ground floor which serves free beer everyday from 7 to 8 pm, its full with travelers at this time..excellent and very helpfull staff..neat and clean beds..will definitely fo there next time..thanks for an amazing time😊

• 25th Aug 2015
  • India

Loved my stay! Staff are amazing and so helpful and friendly and atmosphere is great!

• 21st Aug 2015

Best place in town.Best is the hotel travel agent.Name is Hien.Good contact and a lot informations.Good Job!!!

• 15th Aug 2015