Central Backpackers Hostel Reviews

16 Ly Quoc Su st., Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

nice and helpfull staff, rooms are fine and the free beer is a good initiative

Nice hostel, very big room and good bathrooms. Breakfast was average and i thought the place lacked a nice common room. I did the 3 days 2 nights party cruise with them, and I wasn't disappointed, it is a little more expensive than what the other offer but you are sure to be taken care of and have a good time.

Really nice hostel! Beds were not super comfortable but the bathroom was very clean. Easy to meet people in the bar for free beer at 7 pm. The free breakfast wasnt great but overall a great place!

The good thing: hostel is centrally located, wifi works really well, free breakfast is ok and the staff is nice. The bad: worst thing is how damp it is. Extremely humid at night to the point that walls sweat and they are totally wet, no wifi in some floors, the lockers are VERY insecure. You cant use your own padlock and any key can open ANY of the lockers.

Nice and helpful staff, convenient location and good clean rooms. Met a lot of people there ans really enjoyed my stay. :)

Everything about this hostel is great, location is amazing about 5/10min walk from main backpacker area but the road has incredible food and near everything you need. The bar downstairs is a little small and dark for my liking but the free beer from 7-8pm makes up for that, great place to meet people and the Halong Bay tour they provided was fantastic! So skip the tour scouting, recommend booking here and saving you the stress. We've loved it so much we're back for their Tet holiday

Nice hostel with great staff, their so friendly and helpful! Free breakfast and free beer, which is great! Only downside is that there's not really a nice area to hang out. But overall I would recommend it :)

Room smelled a bit like sewage, but location was great, booking tours through them was cheap and easy. Their free beer for an hour was so much fun to hang out and meet other travelers. Friendly helpful staff

The staff were very helpful and always willing to chat and make recommendations. They also did magic tricks!!! Free beer and breakfast! Only problem was the dorm was incredibly damp. To the point where the walls were dripping wet. This made it VERY cold at night and in the morning. :(

Very helpful and welcoming staff Very good value, good wifi and right in the heart of Hanoi..

the staff literally couldn't do more for you. nicest people I have ever met & the hostel has a really friendly relax atmosphere.

Great atmosphere!

Common area a bit small and dark compared to others. Matresses were like a rock; I have found those on other hostels on my trip. The staff was super nice. I think with a little improvement in matress and renovation could look very cool. Actually there is a newer and nicer Backpackers Hostel II that I had the chance to visit and I would absolutely recommend over its older brother ;)

This hostel was great to stay at. Made some friends straight away at the free be drinks. Overall I was a pretty difficult customer due to constantly changing my mind, but the staff were brilliant. They were very patient and always took the time to answer my questions and help me get a good outcome. Highly recommended. Thanks to everyone at the hostel. Matt

Great Place. Nice Staff. Lockers not safe at all.

We had an awesome time here. Rooms and dorms are clean and free beer was awesome. Just didn't have hot water, but wasn't really a problem for us. The stuff was super friendly and helpful so all in all we were really happy for 5US$ per night! Going there again in a couple of days

Great stay! really friendly staff - An, phuong, and everyone else.

1 2 Next » last »