Central Backpackers Quepos Reviews

Playa Manuel Antonio road in front of the INVU, Quepos, Costa Rica

Loved it, very cheap and clean. and staff is so nice.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Poland

The owner oh the place was really nice. he explained and suggested all the places to visit. He helped out to book the bus ticket and even went to buy it for me! I really enjoyed my stay there!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Latvia

The hostel still needs more work but Mauricio is an authentic Rico and excellent person that can be very helpful

Owner is a great person, doing his best to make you feel like home! It is close to main bus station and bus for Manuel Antonio Park stops next to the hostel.

I enjoyed WMF tremendously. The staff was super helpful and kind, the breakfasts were great, and I made some lasting friendships in my dorm! I can't wIt to go back! Shiloh Los Angeles CA. USA

• 14th Apr 2014