Central Backpackers Reviews

13 Park End Street, Oxford, England

1964 Total Reviews

Very good, clean, busy and secure hostel. Generally good facilities. Great having lockers in the room for belongs. Very nice chill-out deck. It was more expensive than most other hostels I've stayed at, but given accommodation generally in Oxford is so expensive, it was worth it.

• 18th Nov 2014

We are glad to hear you had a good time here at CB's! Hopefully we will welcome you back soon :-)

Love you guys. I wish to come to Oxford again in future :)

• 17th Nov 2014
  • India

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! Clean and tidy all the time. Good facilities . Great party scene aswell and staff allways joins in for a drink! Good place to meet people from all over the world. Would definitly recomend.TOP khedira

Unfortunately noisy on a Saturday night as right by loads of bars, but otherwise really good stay! A bit in need of refurbishment, but warm and cozy.

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad you had a good stay, I hope you made good use of the ear plugs! Our location does mean we are impacted by the local nightlife. We are currently undergoing some refurb work and sprucing up the hostel - I have taken your comments on board :-)

I had a very good experience here, the staff treat you as a really good friend and you feel like living in family

I have never been so angry at an organisation as I was with this hostel. There are 2 night clubs right at the back of the building which were open until 3am. The music was so loud I could feel the vibrations through my bed even with ear plugs in. What a total disgrace even for a cheap hostel!

• 4th Nov 2014

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately being located in such a central part of a lively student city means we are impacted by the local nightlife. We do offer all our guests the complimentary earplugs in order to tackle the noise. I can only apologise that you did not get a good night sleep.

I only had a brief stopover in Oxford to my regret. I enjoyed Central backpackers and found the staff (and some of the roommates) to be friendly and helpful. Would happily stay again if I found my way back to Oxford!

A great place to stay!

• 26th Oct 2014

Happy you enjoyed your stay here! Hope to see you back here in the future! :)

Extremely accommodating. Very nice and helpful with anything we needed.

• 24th Oct 2014

Thank you for the great feedback, we are glad you had a good time here in Oxford! Come and see us again soon :-)

Really clean and nicely decorate hostel. I came to Oxford with the idea to take a room in a flat, but after my first week in this hostel I had to change my plan. I felt like I was in a family, its a wonderful hostel with a amazing staff that makes you feel at home. Especially thanks to Celina and Rosie for being so accomodating and helpful.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

Thank you for your lovely comments! We are glad you feel at home here :-)

Very noisy music in the bar of the hostel until 2 am. It is difficult to sleep. The hostel SHOULD mention this on their website.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Japan

Hi there, we close our small deck area at 11pm every evening, so the noise must have been coming from the local pubs and clubs. Being in such a central location of a busy student town means that unfortunately we can be affected by noise. We do offer complimentary ear plugs for all guests to help make their sleep more comfortable.

the staff is the best

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Spain

Thanks for your comments! We do have a very lovely team at the hostel!

1 2 3 Next » last »