Central Backpackers Reviews

13 Park End Street, Oxford, England

The staff was friendly and helpful! The hostel was in a perfect location and I will recommend to all my friends.

Was a bit difficult for me to find the hostel... The sign at the door was not too obviously. But everything else was excellent. I felt much more comfortable than in the other hostel in Oxford!!!

Felt very overcrowded, shower was difficult to use

a place i will definitely recommend to u . staffs are super friendly and helpful, free lockers in the room, free luggage storage, the wifi signal is satisfying,the atmosphere in the common room is really good....in a word , everything here just suits my taste, a really good place to stay! ps. and excelllent location very close to the railway station,

The staff were wonderful and very helpful. I enjoyed the common areas, and the dorm itself was ok. It could be quite noisy because of its central location but free earplugs were provided!

very nice location, with nice people, everything I needed.

• 30th May 2014