Central Hongdae Pencil Hostel- Zzzip Reviews

396-41, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Staffs are very friendly and facilities are much more cleaner than seen in the pictures. I think I will stay there again.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Great location. Easy to access to subway and airports. A lot of attractive small shops, restraints and bars are in the neighborhood. The place is safe, clean and really cozy to stay. Feel like staying at my relative's home. We can cook, wash your clothes and just stay like at your home. Served simple breakfast which gives us a great chance to meet people around the world. Great part of staying at hostel and guest house. I will definitely come back here. Thank you for your hospitality!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Amazing location, extremely chilled out staff and atmosphere, would definitely recommend this place and stay here again. A great place to stay for partying in Hongdae - very close to the bars but far enough for a good night's sleep

This is an amazing hostel that feels like you are staying at a friend's apartment, and Jina and her team are super helpful and friendly. The location is top notch in an area by the Hapjeong subway station is awesome because there are tons to do and to eat, around Hongik University area. The building is well maintained, and located tucked in a small street so peace and quiet can be attain in the middle of all the activities. Will definitely stay here again!

Good hostel. My only disappointment is that after telling the staff the night before we needed to leave at 8am and she told us she would be around - she wasn't and a friend of who happened to be around for some reason (but wasn't manning the counter or anything) hesitantly gave me 10,000 WON from her purse! I felt like a theif! Twas only 10,000 WON but not exactly the point!! Aside from that - the location is great and they were very friendly staff and owners who welcomed us.

I had an extremely nice stay here this past weekend. Jina and Brian were very accommodating, friendly, and hospitable. They were very flexible in my arrival timeframe and provided clear check-in and check-out instructions. The hostel was extremely clean and comfortable. The location couldn't have been any better. There are numerous restaurants, bars, cafes, and convenience stores all within walking distance. I would absolutely stay here again and highly recommend this hostel.

• 21st Sep 2014