Central Hostel Bg Reviews

via Ghislanzoni 30 bergamo, Bergamo, Italy

Hostel in good Location very near railway station, staff very helpful when asked for info accommodation to a good standard would certainly recommend and will be staying again when in Bergamo.

Great hostel to stay. Nice atmosphere, clean spacious rooms, good showers, comfy beds. Second time I stayed there and I will come back for sure. Location in the 'new' city in walking distance from the train station, but the old city is easily reachable with cheap and frequent public transport.

Great hostel, everything was absolutely fine. It was a little chilly inside my room because the heating of the air conditioning was not very powerful. The cleaning lady was just great great, she organized even my pyjamas and the chaos I left in the bathroom :) I stayed as single in a double room which looked like from a 2 star hotel, not a hostel. Thank you!

• 27th Jan 2014