Central Hostel Bg Reviews

via Ghislanzoni 30 bergamo, Bergamo, Italy

I was really satisfied about my stay in this hostel. I had everything what I need. Location was good, 20-30' to walk to the old city. I like to walk and discover surrounding. There is as welll a bus. Bus station is close. No problem to get the bus early to the airport. Breakfast was excellent - coffee maschine, baguettes etc. They printed me without any problems tickets for my return flight. Room and bathroom was nice. I was surprised that it was so nice. I enjoyed!

Stayed here for 1 night and it was great. Very short distant from the station, perfect for using as a pit-stop to travel to your destination. Very clean room and big bathroom, great shower, comfortable beds, breakfast was a nice bonus to staying here. I would recommend this hostel!

We spent a night at the hostel between flights and it was a very good experience.The young lady at the receptoon was most helpful and the room though basic, was clean and confortable.The location is perfect just a few steps from the airport bus stop porta nuova. Highly recommmended.

• 6th Jul 2015