Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

This hostel totally worths for it. Free parking for your car, free breakfast, not just cereals, and good location, big rooms, helpful staff.

I really enjoyed my stay at Central Hostel. The staff was incredibly helpful and was available any time I needed them. I was impressed with how much the kitchen had to offer. Spices, appliances, and not just one kind of tea! The locker already has a lock and there'a no deposit for the key. The locker is also a decent size. The atmosphere was great for meeting people even though I just wanted a quiet night in after my long day of travel. There are many places to hang out with others.

Clean and comfortable. Have had a good rest.

If I will travel to Riga again, I would book this hostel again!

Great hostel, safe, homy, great staff

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The hostel was super clean, and the staff was really nice, friendly and helpful. It was so cheap, but everything I needed was included in the price: towels, internet, breakfast.

This hostel is a really cosy place where you feel comfortable from the very first moment. I am glad that we make this lucky choice to go there.

Quite a nice hostel. Drawbacks: Bed linens are somewhat overused and became very thin with time. Mattress is basically a piece of foam and not covered with any cloth. Only bedsheet separates you from the foam. On the other hand they provide a towel. Breakfast is far from continental, but looks like what you find in a fridge and very vegetarian, but still very nice. Those are just minor drawbacks. Overall it is a good quiet place, beautifully done.

I'm Very happy of my stay at Central Hostel. The staff is very kind and the building is new. Moreover the position is central and The prices compare to italy are ridicolous. I would only suggest more bath cleaning. Howeve I'm Pretty scure that I Will suggest the Central Hostel to all my Friend.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Awesome hostel, nice breakfast, very helpful staff members!

Definitely a good choice for a cheap stay in Riga. Excellent breakfast, clean rooms and nice staff.

Already my 3rd stay there, I am 100% satisfied

We all had a good experience at this hostel! The free breakfast was a lot of food, so we all had a good breakfast. We were able to do laundry and they did it for us! It was kind of expensive for laundry but the cheapest you'll get in Riga. If you are traveling in a group of four it's perfect room wise. And not to mention the guy at the front desk is super cute. No complaints!

• 21st Feb 2015

it was a very nice place

Lovely place, thanks a lot!

• 18th Feb 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel was amazing, the people there are friendly and not only the staff. The location is good, it's not too loud although it's really close to the Old city of Riga. Our stay there was amazing, and I don't know what else I could add. Unfortunately we didn't visit all the facilities the hostel propose but I believe we will return there to explore more.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Latvia

All was good and nice all time. A ll was OK,oly somebody was stolen my travel card to Riga all transports from my bag when I went tp toulet or shower without bag.E-TALON in Riga is so important and all tickets were so expensive without e-talon for one month.

Stayed in room No. 1 -- thin door, thin walls and located in same hallway as the reception -- a quite noisy night. They offer earplugs though.

• 13th Feb 2015

The Central Hostel is very good! The hostel is clean, the stuff is nice and the location is good (about 10min from de Old Town and there is shoppings and supermarkt around). The breakfast is very good, especially for the hostel price. The only problem is that the bed is a litte bit unconfortable, but anyway I really recomend this hostel. It´s the best value for money!

Great hostel, totally advisable. If you have to choose one hostel in Riga, choose this. The staff is ver y nice and we have to give thanks to them for their help. Other guests also were very nice. Hope to see you again ;)

• 9th Feb 2015