Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

Unbelievable cheap price. Good service. Easy to find. Strongly recommend!

• 21st May 2015
  • China

The hostel is okay for a short stay. Its location is in a local area a short walk from the old town but close to train and bus station. The staff and breakfast where okay but the bathrooms could have been cleaner. There are some common rooms but the kitchen is quite small which is not so practical during breakfast time. But all in all okay for the price.

Great hostel! I very much enjoyed my stay here and in Riga. You get so much for the cheap price! Clean rooms, calm location, great Wi-fi, superfriendly staff, always with a smile on their face. I recommend this hostel to everyone!

I've stayed at loads of hostels and don't usually write reviews but felt compelled to on this occasion. This hostel ticked all the boxes. I was one of the many who came to run the marathon this weekend in Riga, I only stayed one night and at different points there were three receptionists, all were helpful and had a smile on there face. I stayed in the 6 bed mixed dorm, it was clean and bright, had clean linen and a clean towel. For 5 euros 20 there was free breakfast and free wifi. great hostel

It was an amazing place, close to the old town, big rooms with few beds, nice atmosphere. place to put your stuff plus lockers which was very useful. it is located in an old building which makes you feel home. it is totaly worth the money, I recomend it 100%.

• 14th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

I had to stay there for 1 night only as I had a night gap between my flights. The location is quite alright and not far from the airport bus stop. I stayed in a 4 bed mix dorm. The mattress there was a dirty porolon with no coverage. The linen was clean. In my room were two men, who didn't cause much discomfort till 4-45am when one of them switched on the light to read and probably pray. The breakfast is provided, that's a good thing. The staff was quite nice. Wifi didn't work in my room.

Very nice and friendly! I was very satisfied and now I recommend this hostel to all my friends.

• 6th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

Superb location! Close to city center and not noisy! Helpful staff. KITCHEN! Free Wi-Fi and breakfast. Spacious bathroom! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• 4th May 2015
  • Ukraine

I liked location in a quiet area and high cleanliness in the hostel. Simple breakfast and helpful staff. Unfortunately there is no sound insulation. The doors are not closed firmly and that adds noise to shouting neighbours. OK place for 1-2 nights.

Excellent value for money, lovely atmosphere, rooms clean and very comfortable although they could do with buying new pillows as they were very lumpy. Would definitely stay again

• 24th Apr 2015

Very good hostel! Without any lack!

This place is really relax and friendly. I loved how its made. Nothing negative to say!

good hostel, close to bus and train station, excellent staff

very comfortable for 4 bed private. nice staffs and nice location. Good breakfast. Perfect for such low price.

Double room was cozy, with nice design and roof window. Place was clean and hostel had huge effort also on keeping things clean and good. We didn't spend too much time with common rooms and facilities, but our own experience was nice and easy. Any problems we had none. Staff was also friendly :) thanks

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Finland

I was surprised not to find my food in the fridge when I came back, it was thrown away by the staff!! the girl who made check-in just skipped to tell me that I needed to write down my name on the food before to put in the fridge, otherwise they throw it, my delicious grape juice and chicken were victims...so don't forget to follow this stupid rule or you might be hungry like me

I thought this hostel was great. The staff as incredibly helpful and kind. I was impressed with the facilities in the kitchen. While I traveled alone, there were plenty of places to hang out with your buddies. They also offered free ear plugs which I ended up needing due to the loudest snorer on the face of this planet. The breakfast is also more than toast ND butter. This place is great!

Good value for money. Not right in the centre but not far though (like 15 minutes so it's okay). Close to the bus station so that's good! Everything was clean (rooms, showers, ...). One thing that wasn't that good is the size of the kitchen: in the morning when everyone wants to use plates/knive, it was a bit hard with all the people in the room. But in overall, very satisfied!

Very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly and always present. Breakfast was simple, but quite satisfactory. The location was only a ten minute walk from old town, right inside central Riga. It was very economical at only 25 euros for four nights and a great value. Would definitely stay again if in Riga.

• 4th Apr 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been. It was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was really nice (they helped me printing one thing I needed), and the price can't be better. It's really close to the city centre, you can walk in 10 minutes. There was no noise from the street, and the common rooms were really nice as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4