Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

I realy like to recommend this Hostel. I Never had a so helpful staff and such a good breakfast for this low budget. Everything was fine and when I will go to Riga again I will stay at central Hostel! Thanks again!

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Riga!

Very good very nice very helpful . Thank You

Great hostel! Big clean room, great washrooms. It was a bit out of the way in a quieter street but we were happy to stay there after an awful experience at a different hostel in Riga.

Nice stay in this hostel. Facilities are very new and clean. Staff are helpful and some of them are really friendly- they talked with me when I am cooking and also helped me to print my boarding pass. It is overall a good experience.

Excellent!

Very very good. We will come back.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Lithuania

great hostel, we had a fantastic time! The staff is uber-friendly and willing to go the extra mile to ensure everything is taken care of. The value for money could not be better and with free coffee/tea 24/7 staying in is also okay. Highly recommend the hostel to every travel coming to the wonderful city of Riga!

Perfect hostel!I really felt at home!!All was good! Recommend to all!!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Hostel was quite nice. It's near all the attractions, so there's no need for using local transportation around Riga. It's very well preserved, everything is nice and clean. I would like to thank the staff for letting us stay until our bus departure. Staff was ok, helpful. All in all, I would stay here again.

My experience with Central Hostel was pretty great. Throughout my 10 day stay, I managed to make a plethora of new friends from around the world. Small, not too exciting of a town and neither was the hostel. They could definitely about entertainment inside the hostel? I don't know, I wasn't really in Riga to tour around, I was there for a visa to get back home. I will miss the times I had with all my new partners in crime and I'm sure i'll be back. Oh, and they need to pay Gerda and Chris mor

• 4th Mar 2014

Cozy hostel where you feel like home. Clean , safe, central. Staff is good and helpful

Superb combination of quality and price! Nice clean rooms, breakfast included, free parking, helpful stuff. I've been to many hostels in Riga, but this one is the best for me.

Thank you very much for all your indications, patience and help.

• 10th Jan 2014

It is near from the oldtown and ot was very clean.

Good location, great staff, definitely to be recommended!

Absolutely great place! It is very simple but convenient, clean and welcoming! Great value for money!

This is a really wonderful hostel. I haven't stayed in a hostel for many years and was nervous, but it was very clean, warm, comfortable and secure. The staff was very kind, helpful and generous. There were chocolates on the pillows when we arrived, clean towels and sheets. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 29th Nov 2013

It's 15 min from bus station, staff was really helpful, the girl recommended us a good restaurant with local food. We were leaving before they served breakfast but it wasn't a problem, they prepared everything for us earlier so it was really nice. We enjoyed staying there although the area looked little bit unsafe.

Excellent!