Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

I spend just one night there but it has been perfect. Very kind staff and the place is very good.

Hostel is fine by our standards. However, if you want to meet people, don't go here.

Cheap and good hostel, near the train and bus station. Just an only problem, the rooms are next to the common room and the noise during the night is annoying because some people do not respect the quiet hours.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far! Lovely staff, has everything you'll need: laundry, free breakfast (get there early, there's lots of people to feed and not so many chairs), free coffee/tea, comfy beds and plenty of recommendations for exploring Riga!

The staff is super nice and helpful. Coffee and tea are always available plus a simple but filling free breakfast every morning from 9 to 11. Plus storage room where we could keep our luggage for few hours after checking out. We definitely would stay there again! Thank you :)

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Really good hostel, Staff was nice and always available. Just 15 minutes by walking to the old town. If i will return to Riga i will surely come back at central hostel :)

Small breakfast included.

I enjoyed my stay there very much. It's very cozy and clean. The staff is super friendly. They smiled at me and greeted me every single time they saw me. I love the fact that even though the bathrooms are shared, they are normal ones with proper doors and privacy, not like other hostels which have multiple showers in a big bathroom and you can hear everyone else taking a shower right next to you.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Vietnam

I would definitely recomment this place. The staff is very friendly and the service is great. I will come back one day.

The location is great, the staff was very helpfull and friendly (they even let us print our plane tickets) and the room was great. This only thing I could complain about was that the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner, but it wasn't too bad. Thanks!

Nice and clean hostel, friendly staff.

Central Hostel is a small and friendly hostel very close to the central station In Riga. Great value for money. Wifi worked splendidly everywhere. Generous breakfast. Free coffee, tea and cocoa as well as milk. Nice and clean. Friendly and very helpful staff. I"ll most retainly return when going to Riga again.

We stayed in a double bed private shared bathroom comfortable bed with good shower and bathroom facilities. The staff were helpful and friendly there was good interaction with fellow travellers over breakfast provided. Great value for money and we were able to hire bikes from the hostel and we traveledl all around Riga - Art Nouveau. the beautiful Riga town Hall square etc. Very clean and quite neighbourhood. Would recommend.

Good location, a little out of town but not a difficult walk. The bathroom situaton was a bit strange, probably not enough showers for people staying there. Also, I couldn't use the interent in my room (had to go to common room).

Weird atmosphere, nice people though. Don't go if you have a vendetta against families.

Fine hostel, not spectacular and not bad. Great location, just outside noisy areas, good bakery just around the corner. Staff very nice and spoke English very Well!

This place is pretty much perfect. Staff is friendly, the rooms are very clean and cozy and the free breakfast is really good! I would definitely stay here again.

Nice helpful staff. Great breakfast. Good location.

This place is a very good to stay for a night. They provide me a free parking lot behind the house (prices for parking are about 3euro/hour). We have very very spacious room, there is a public area in each floor where you can hangout with your friends. There is also couple of showers on the floor, so no queues at anytime. Staff was very helful and gave us all the advices and tips where to go and where not. FREE breakfast was included in the price and was delicious. Wifi is all around the house.

The staff was not that active, nor helpful with tips on the city etc. The location and value for money was really good though. One of the cheapest hostels I have stayed at, plus that it was located very central. We just needed a place to sleep overnight, and it gave us that

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4