Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

Definitely a good choice for a cheap stay in Riga. Excellent breakfast, clean rooms and nice staff.

We all had a good experience at this hostel! The free breakfast was a lot of food, so we all had a good breakfast. We were able to do laundry and they did it for us! It was kind of expensive for laundry but the cheapest you'll get in Riga. If you are traveling in a group of four it's perfect room wise. And not to mention the guy at the front desk is super cute. No complaints!

• 21st Feb 2015

it was a very nice place

Lovely place, thanks a lot!

• 18th Feb 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel was amazing, the people there are friendly and not only the staff. The location is good, it's not too loud although it's really close to the Old city of Riga. Our stay there was amazing, and I don't know what else I could add. Unfortunately we didn't visit all the facilities the hostel propose but I believe we will return there to explore more.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Latvia

All was good and nice all time. A ll was OK,oly somebody was stolen my travel card to Riga all transports from my bag when I went tp toulet or shower without bag.E-TALON in Riga is so important and all tickets were so expensive without e-talon for one month.

Stayed in room No. 1 -- thin door, thin walls and located in same hallway as the reception -- a quite noisy night. They offer earplugs though.

• 13th Feb 2015

The Central Hostel is very good! The hostel is clean, the stuff is nice and the location is good (about 10min from de Old Town and there is shoppings and supermarkt around). The breakfast is very good, especially for the hostel price. The only problem is that the bed is a litte bit unconfortable, but anyway I really recomend this hostel. It´s the best value for money!

Great hostel, totally advisable. If you have to choose one hostel in Riga, choose this. The staff is ver y nice and we have to give thanks to them for their help. Other guests also were very nice. Hope to see you again ;)

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Wow...I just don't know what to say about this hostel, except that it was easily the best I've ever stayed in. Super friendly, helpful staff (spoke excellent Russian and English), great location, cozy rooms, hot water, reliable internet, and tasty breakfast to boot, how could anyone not love this place? The price was also a nice touch, as were the other guests. Not too noisy, or boring. A really perfect place that I can recommend to anyone who's passing through Riga, or staying long term.

Staff always available to help. Clean & central. Not once needed public transport. More than OK breakfast. Did mine 1 hour early for my flight. Used net & printed Boarding pass - all free.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Cosy hostel where undoubtedly you will meet the other guests at breakfast , the only two problems we found were the pillow and that the room is very bright even in the night ( we are from Spain and we are not used to sleep without blinds, so I guess is more a cultural problem than a real problem of the hostel ) Cheap prices, nice place, not bad located and great breakfast (with a lot of cucumber) !!

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Spain

Never been to such a sad hostel. White is the energy? The Walls on the typ floor was quite think as well - it felt like your neighbours is in your room. The straff could take some english courses.

The staff were helpful but unobtrusive which is excellent. Bit cramped in the kitchen. It may be that some small things need attention eg. lighting in my room. I liked the experience.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Amazing vibe, very nice staff that were helpful with us at all times. It all looked very clean and tidy.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Great hostel. Everything was very clean and nice and the staff was helpful. Would definitely stay there again!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Estonia

great value for money! breakfast was great, maybe would have liked some fruit though but understand that may put the price up abit. We had lovely rooms and the staff were real helpful.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

quite okay for the price. don't expect luxury though

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Lovely cozy atmosphere and great access to traio and bus station.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Cool place to stay for a little while. Friendly staff, huge rooms and tons of common space.

« first « Prev 1 2 3