Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

Very good hostel! Without any lack!

This place is really relax and friendly. I loved how its made. Nothing negative to say!

good hostel, close to bus and train station, excellent staff

very comfortable for 4 bed private. nice staffs and nice location. Good breakfast. Perfect for such low price.

Double room was cozy, with nice design and roof window. Place was clean and hostel had huge effort also on keeping things clean and good. We didn't spend too much time with common rooms and facilities, but our own experience was nice and easy. Any problems we had none. Staff was also friendly :) thanks

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Finland

I was surprised not to find my food in the fridge when I came back, it was thrown away by the staff!! the girl who made check-in just skipped to tell me that I needed to write down my name on the food before to put in the fridge, otherwise they throw it, my delicious grape juice and chicken were victims...so don't forget to follow this stupid rule or you might be hungry like me

I thought this hostel was great. The staff as incredibly helpful and kind. I was impressed with the facilities in the kitchen. While I traveled alone, there were plenty of places to hang out with your buddies. They also offered free ear plugs which I ended up needing due to the loudest snorer on the face of this planet. The breakfast is also more than toast ND butter. This place is great!

Good value for money. Not right in the centre but not far though (like 15 minutes so it's okay). Close to the bus station so that's good! Everything was clean (rooms, showers, ...). One thing that wasn't that good is the size of the kitchen: in the morning when everyone wants to use plates/knive, it was a bit hard with all the people in the room. But in overall, very satisfied!

Very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly and always present. Breakfast was simple, but quite satisfactory. The location was only a ten minute walk from old town, right inside central Riga. It was very economical at only 25 euros for four nights and a great value. Would definitely stay again if in Riga.

• 4th Apr 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been. It was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was really nice (they helped me printing one thing I needed), and the price can't be better. It's really close to the city centre, you can walk in 10 minutes. There was no noise from the street, and the common rooms were really nice as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

This hostel totally worths for it. Free parking for your car, free breakfast, not just cereals, and good location, big rooms, helpful staff.

I really enjoyed my stay at Central Hostel. The staff was incredibly helpful and was available any time I needed them. I was impressed with how much the kitchen had to offer. Spices, appliances, and not just one kind of tea! The locker already has a lock and there'a no deposit for the key. The locker is also a decent size. The atmosphere was great for meeting people even though I just wanted a quiet night in after my long day of travel. There are many places to hang out with others.

Clean and comfortable. Have had a good rest.

If I will travel to Riga again, I would book this hostel again!

Great hostel, safe, homy, great staff

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The hostel was super clean, and the staff was really nice, friendly and helpful. It was so cheap, but everything I needed was included in the price: towels, internet, breakfast.

This hostel is a really cosy place where you feel comfortable from the very first moment. I am glad that we make this lucky choice to go there.

Quite a nice hostel. Drawbacks: Bed linens are somewhat overused and became very thin with time. Mattress is basically a piece of foam and not covered with any cloth. Only bedsheet separates you from the foam. On the other hand they provide a towel. Breakfast is far from continental, but looks like what you find in a fridge and very vegetarian, but still very nice. Those are just minor drawbacks. Overall it is a good quiet place, beautifully done.

I'm Very happy of my stay at Central Hostel. The staff is very kind and the building is new. Moreover the position is central and The prices compare to italy are ridicolous. I would only suggest more bath cleaning. Howeve I'm Pretty scure that I Will suggest the Central Hostel to all my Friend.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Awesome hostel, nice breakfast, very helpful staff members!

« first « Prev 1 2 3