Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

Good value for money. Not right in the centre but not far though (like 15 minutes so it's okay). Close to the bus station so that's good! Everything was clean (rooms, showers, ...). One thing that wasn't that good is the size of the kitchen: in the morning when everyone wants to use plates/knive, it was a bit hard with all the people in the room. But in overall, very satisfied!

Very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly and always present. Breakfast was simple, but quite satisfactory. The location was only a ten minute walk from old town, right inside central Riga. It was very economical at only 25 euros for four nights and a great value. Would definitely stay again if in Riga.

• 4th Apr 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been. It was clean, beds were comfortable, staff was really nice (they helped me printing one thing I needed), and the price can't be better. It's really close to the city centre, you can walk in 10 minutes. There was no noise from the street, and the common rooms were really nice as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

This hostel totally worths for it. Free parking for your car, free breakfast, not just cereals, and good location, big rooms, helpful staff.

I really enjoyed my stay at Central Hostel. The staff was incredibly helpful and was available any time I needed them. I was impressed with how much the kitchen had to offer. Spices, appliances, and not just one kind of tea! The locker already has a lock and there'a no deposit for the key. The locker is also a decent size. The atmosphere was great for meeting people even though I just wanted a quiet night in after my long day of travel. There are many places to hang out with others.

Clean and comfortable. Have had a good rest.

If I will travel to Riga again, I would book this hostel again!

Great hostel, safe, homy, great staff

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The hostel was super clean, and the staff was really nice, friendly and helpful. It was so cheap, but everything I needed was included in the price: towels, internet, breakfast.

This hostel is a really cosy place where you feel comfortable from the very first moment. I am glad that we make this lucky choice to go there.

Quite a nice hostel. Drawbacks: Bed linens are somewhat overused and became very thin with time. Mattress is basically a piece of foam and not covered with any cloth. Only bedsheet separates you from the foam. On the other hand they provide a towel. Breakfast is far from continental, but looks like what you find in a fridge and very vegetarian, but still very nice. Those are just minor drawbacks. Overall it is a good quiet place, beautifully done.

I'm Very happy of my stay at Central Hostel. The staff is very kind and the building is new. Moreover the position is central and The prices compare to italy are ridicolous. I would only suggest more bath cleaning. Howeve I'm Pretty scure that I Will suggest the Central Hostel to all my Friend.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Excellent hostel! We stayed in the guest house that is 2 minutes walking form the hostel itself. The staff was very attencious and organized. They help us giving tips and suggesting places to visit and restaurants to have a cheap and good meal. The bedroom was clean and very fancy. The bathroom had one shower broken but was clean and big. The wifi wasn't so good in the bedroom but it was good in the shared living room.

Awesome hostel, nice breakfast, very helpful staff members!

Definitely a good choice for a cheap stay in Riga. Excellent breakfast, clean rooms and nice staff.

Already my 3rd stay there, I am 100% satisfied

We all had a good experience at this hostel! The free breakfast was a lot of food, so we all had a good breakfast. We were able to do laundry and they did it for us! It was kind of expensive for laundry but the cheapest you'll get in Riga. If you are traveling in a group of four it's perfect room wise. And not to mention the guy at the front desk is super cute. No complaints!

• 21st Feb 2015

it was a very nice place

Lovely place, thanks a lot!

• 18th Feb 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel was amazing, the people there are friendly and not only the staff. The location is good, it's not too loud although it's really close to the Old city of Riga. Our stay there was amazing, and I don't know what else I could add. Unfortunately we didn't visit all the facilities the hostel propose but I believe we will return there to explore more.