Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

Stayed in room No. 1 -- thin door, thin walls and located in same hallway as the reception -- a quite noisy night. They offer earplugs though.

• 13th Feb 2015

The Central Hostel is very good! The hostel is clean, the stuff is nice and the location is good (about 10min from de Old Town and there is shoppings and supermarkt around). The breakfast is very good, especially for the hostel price. The only problem is that the bed is a litte bit unconfortable, but anyway I really recomend this hostel. It´s the best value for money!

Great hostel, totally advisable. If you have to choose one hostel in Riga, choose this. The staff is ver y nice and we have to give thanks to them for their help. Other guests also were very nice. Hope to see you again ;)

Wow...I just don't know what to say about this hostel, except that it was easily the best I've ever stayed in. Super friendly, helpful staff (spoke excellent Russian and English), great location, cozy rooms, hot water, reliable internet, and tasty breakfast to boot, how could anyone not love this place? The price was also a nice touch, as were the other guests. Not too noisy, or boring. A really perfect place that I can recommend to anyone who's passing through Riga, or staying long term.

Staff always available to help. Clean & central. Not once needed public transport. More than OK breakfast. Did mine 1 hour early for my flight. Used net & printed Boarding pass - all free.

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Cosy hostel where undoubtedly you will meet the other guests at breakfast , the only two problems we found were the pillow and that the room is very bright even in the night ( we are from Spain and we are not used to sleep without blinds, so I guess is more a cultural problem than a real problem of the hostel ) Cheap prices, nice place, not bad located and great breakfast (with a lot of cucumber) !!

• 3rd Feb 2015