Central Hostel Riga Reviews

E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 20, Riga, Latvia

Really good value hostel.

Very nice place with a friendly staff and an excellent atmosphere! It is a nice place to meet international people and get along with them. The place is colorful and pleasant to live in. I highly recommend this place which is also 10 minutes walking from the center so it's very convenient. Plus, it was clean and financially worth it!

Nice quite location near Old Town. Helpful reception staff, very clean, good free wifi internet. many maps. Great own closed parking in backyard, very safy !!! Rooms, bathrooms, kitchen are very clean. Hostel is nice social and its BIG + Everything was great! Next time will stay again also it was very inexpensive.

What a bargain.. The best hostel I've been so far

This time I hadn't get the hostel, because of my change the place of beeing. But sure, it's so as remind.

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Ukraine

I realy like to recommend this Hostel. I Never had a so helpful staff and such a good breakfast for this low budget. Everything was fine and when I will go to Riga again I will stay at central Hostel! Thanks again!

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Riga!

Really nice hostel in a not-so nice part of the city if it's your first stay in Riga. The location isn't bad, only 15 min from old town by foot, but it isn't great either, bus stops are further away and the area isn't so nice. BUT if you need silence and peace to sleep well maybe this hostel is the best option.

Very good very nice very helpful . Thank You

Great hostel! Big clean room, great washrooms. It was a bit out of the way in a quieter street but we were happy to stay there after an awful experience at a different hostel in Riga.

Nice stay in this hostel. Facilities are very new and clean. Staff are helpful and some of them are really friendly- they talked with me when I am cooking and also helped me to print my boarding pass. It is overall a good experience.

Excellent!

Very very good. We will come back.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Lithuania

great hostel, we had a fantastic time! The staff is uber-friendly and willing to go the extra mile to ensure everything is taken care of. The value for money could not be better and with free coffee/tea 24/7 staying in is also okay. Highly recommend the hostel to every travel coming to the wonderful city of Riga!

Perfect hostel!I really felt at home!!All was good! Recommend to all!!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Hostel was quite nice. It's near all the attractions, so there's no need for using local transportation around Riga. It's very well preserved, everything is nice and clean. I would like to thank the staff for letting us stay until our bus departure. Staff was ok, helpful. All in all, I would stay here again.

My experience with Central Hostel was pretty great. Throughout my 10 day stay, I managed to make a plethora of new friends from around the world. Small, not too exciting of a town and neither was the hostel. They could definitely about entertainment inside the hostel? I don't know, I wasn't really in Riga to tour around, I was there for a visa to get back home. I will miss the times I had with all my new partners in crime and I'm sure i'll be back. Oh, and they need to pay Gerda and Chris mor

• 4th Mar 2014