Good 2,957 Total Reviews
Good 2,957 Total Reviews
Central Hostel Located at 26 Princes Square, , London.
England
London W2 4NJ 26 Princes Square
63% 2957
51.5130164 -0.1910033
    Rooms available

15th Jun 2016
7.1

Apart from security lockers, the hostel is well furnished. The rooms are well furnished and good sized. I only interacted with 2 receptionists. Francesca was great. The other lady who works at reception complained that the fan of my laptop was making too much noise. I let you make your own judgment on this.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
3.1

I strongly recommend everyone not to stay here. Firstly, when we arrived they gave us a room which door did not close and they did not repair it in the whole weekend. Security is an essential thing to offer in a hostel. However, this wasn´t enought. The last day, the cleaner entered in our room, when my friend was nacked!, shouting to us and blaming us for the door, although we already communicated this to the reception. Im sure this is not even legal! I have never had such a bad service

9th Jun 2016

Awesome environment! And people was very helpfull

• Romania, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016
4.0

The only good thing is the location, but the place itself is the worst I've ever been and I've seen at least 7 other London hostels in the same price range. Avoid it. The reception is in the basement so you have to carry your luggage there on a tiny stair, the place is dirty towards misery and the door handles are sticky. The kitchenette is next to the main lounge and there's constant noise and smells of burnt onions coming from there. The receptionist was nice but everything else - disaster.

8th Jun 2016
4.0

Maybe the grossest place I've ever slept. Horrible atmosphere. Terribly dirty. Not secure what so ever, no locks, no lockers, no ladders to bunks, caving beds, dirty linens, but very cheap for this part of London, and good location. I'll give it that. Wouldn't spend more than one night here for fear of catching a disease. And also would never come back here. Spring for a halfway decent place for a few more pounds, you'll be glad you did!

Dear customer, we're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your time in Central Hostel. Surely you've read the A4 sign on the reception desk saying that we offer FREE safe storage in the reception office and lockers with a 6-digit pin for £2 a day. All rooms in Central Hostel can be locked and that's why you've been charged a refundable deposit of £5 for your key when you checked in.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
6.6

Good place for only sleeping - no common room and no possibility to take cups or plates to your room; not enough toilets or showers, you had to que every time

4th Jun 2016
2.9

Of all my trips to Europe and stays in hostels, by far the worst. Had leakage in our room on two beds from a washroom above us and another leakage right infront of our room. People are living in this hostel, made myself and friends very uncomfortable as they just stare. No way we would have made our own food as all the facilities are disgusting. Hostel employees aren't very friendly, would never EVER stay here again.

• aligsher7741
  • Ireland, Female, 41+
1st Jun 2016
6.3

I had stayed there before and knew what to expect. However, this time the lock on the bedroom door wasn`t working and the shower bin was overflowing. Location was good for me. For the same money I`ve staey in other hostels which were much much cleaner and in better nick.

• Bulgaria, Female, 41+
31st May 2016

It is a good one.

30th May 2016
6.3

Everything just about OK; kind of clean, nice bed, wifi and close to a tube station. Staff were rude though, the place felt pretty dark and dingy and and was tough to find - the entrance is down some steps to a basement. Best thing about it was how ridiculously cheap it was!! Satisfactory :)