6.4
Good 3,000 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 3,000 Total Reviews
Central Hostel Located at 26 Princes Square, , London.
England
London W2 4NJ 26 Princes Square
64% 3000
51.5130164 -0.1910033
    Rooms available

16th Jul 2016
6.3

Decent location near Hyde Park at a relatively cheap price. However, towels were not included and there was only a small, single bathroom to share between two full rooms. The beds were comfortable and linens were included, but the rooms were noisy.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
6.0

This place is not really a good place to stay in. Although the staff members were friendly, their management was a bit crappy. I was asked to switch room at the midnight during my stay and nobody told me in advance. Other things are just average.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2016
4.0

I cannot recommend this hostel for anyone except those who come simply to party and don't care where they eventually fall asleep. I regularly stay in hostels, but this stay made me long for a nice two-bed room! The hostel goes beyond dirty: Walls, floors and doors are grimy, the kitchen stinks, the showers are communal (and co-ed) and the toilet flooded. The only common room is between entrance and reception. No security. Loud and unfriendly guests. Horrible stay.

9th Jul 2016
3.7

No vayan, por el mismo precio hay otros 100 veces mejor, es una verguenza, todo mal todo. parece una joda o una camara oculta pero no lo es flipan. el que vaya flipara en colores.

9th Jul 2016
3.7

Dirty everywhere. Kitchen aweful.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
3.1

location was ideal but everything else, staff were beyond rude as soon as we arrived and up until our departure, we had random people in our rooms most nights, whether they were looking for a spare bed or just looking around i felt very unsafe and scared for my security! Cleanness: we all got sick, rooms smelt, bathrooms were disgusting & to top it off we needed a refund, gave 24hrs notice as your website stated but we were refused it when we asked. I wouldnt stay here again even if you paid me!

• India, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
5.7

The rooms were too crowded not enough space for everyone. There was a weird smell around the hostel and rooms. The price is okay and location is good so if u just need a place to sleep its a good option. The kitchen was stuffed and not clean.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
5.4

The only good thing about this hostel is the location, which is very close to tube station's and not even a 5 minute walk to Kensington Gardens. However, there are no security lockers in the rooms, the wifi only works in the lobby, the facilities are unclean, staff are generally unfriendly and the atmosphere is awkward. It's an okay hostel for a night or two but I would not stay here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
6.3

I went to London for the 5 days and stayed in 2 different hostels during that time. This one was OK but not great by comparison as the other one I stayed in was a lot nicer & also cheaper.

• Indonesia, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
4.0

Don't try to book this, really not a recommended hostel. The smell of the room was very bad. My friend & I checked-in at late night then got the room that really bad smell, we couldn't stay more than 1 minute in that room because of the smell. We requested the staff to change our room but he can't, so we decided to directly check-out from this place even we had pay the room & unfortunately couldn't get any refund. You also can read other reviewers that also had a bad experience about this pl