Central Hostel Reviews

26 Princes Square, London, England

The staff was very friendly even though we came very late and offered us coffee/tea. The place was clean, tidy and fairly quiet.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

Only stayed here for one night but it was good location for a nights stay in Central London. Really clean and Comfortable beds. Shower in mixed dorm room which was abit werid. Could make room damp

The athmosphere and area was great, unfortunately the hostel wasn't that clean. The shower and toilet was cleaned every day, but the rooms itself (specially floor) were kinda difficult for my friends. All in all it was a good stay though

Nice place to stay in london. staff was really helpful and the rooms were great.

my comment its not relevant because that is my first time in hostel but i think that can be better everything

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Croatia

The hostel was unexpectedly dirty and the cleaning staff offendingly impolite.

• 29th Nov 2014

Wonderful location. Very near, a short walk, to the Bayswater tube station, from which you can get to anywhere in London. Nice area with lots of places to eat and to buy souvenirs, and also a shopping centre.

I just stayer for a night, so there is not much I can say about the hostel, since I did not eat or take a shower, but the staff was very friendly, and the location worth the money you are spending (I would also like to say I booked the night before, but the hostel is a good one for a weekend in London)

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

The room we stayed in was disgusting. The carpet was coming up and there was stains on the ceiling and it literally felt like we were going to fall through the floors. Me and my friends are all design majors two of them were architects and they said there was so many violations. I almost fell coming down the stairs to enter the hostel. It was packed with people in the reception area which was awkward. The sofa in the reception area was a dirty mattress covered with a sheet .....NEVER AGAIN

• 26th Nov 2014

This hostel is a health hazard! It has bed bugs and the floor is going to cave in at any moment. The ceiling has stains from leakage problems and the floor is not even completely covered by the carpet. It is disgusting, DO NOT STAY HERE!

• 26th Nov 2014

Great staff and a very friendly environment. Clean sheets and rooms , toilets and showers. Highly recommended for budget travellers who want to spend time in london. The hostel is in a fantastic central location

• 20th Nov 2014

Really liked my stay here. I will return. Location was great for me

The rooms were pretty messy and the bunk beds were uncomfortable and so unsturdy I thought I would fall out. Not impressed at all. The staff was nice but the whole atmosphere of the hostel was gross. Not worth what you pay.

Staff were friendly, facilities and location are poor . Hostel need renovation and more space.

Very nice hostel, though maybe they should offer breakfast service.

Staff excellent, good location, metro very close to go to the city center, nice hostel for few days in London

• 13th Nov 2014

great for a short stay

No lockers as said on the profile, no card machine, no money refund, very old beds, unpleasant staff

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Spain

One particular staff member extremely rude and very unhelpful. Simple questions where made to seem inconvenient and disturbing for her. Cant even make a another booking at the hostel when your literally standing there offering them money for another night - has to be done through the website ( I went somewhere else!)

Yikes! Check this place out before you bookt. The creepy spraypainted murals on the wall might look good in a club environment, not so sure that this is what I want to look at walking up the steps to go to bed. Also VERY IMPORTANT. They do NOT accept credit or debit cards.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5