Central Hostel Reviews

26 Princes Square, London, England

The bathrooms were dirty, the carpet is slowly being ripped off of the floor, wifi was essentially non-existent

• 17th Feb 2015

Most of The staff was really nice and helpful. rooms were wide and beds were clean and amazingly comfortable, The water in the shower was warm and the view from the window was great, However The WiFi is slower than a turtle and it cuts off several times per hour and there wasn't any soap or cleaner in any of the bathrooms. The hostel was a great value for money considering that it has a kitchen and is really near to kensington gardens, Hyde park and oxford street (city center).

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Egypt

Really good location, near to all type of transports. The rooms were a bit small and messy and the linen was not that clean. There is no lockers in the rooms but it is safe to leave the bags and all the possessions there. the wifi connection was not that good

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Great and welcoming atmosphere.

Next time I am in London I will definetly stay there

Seems like this hostel has no age limit and most people staying here are staying long term and not travelers. The common area is very small and always packed with barely enough room to move around. Toilets are always clogged and Wi-Fi is constantly cutting in and out. Most the staff here are bad, there is only a couple of staff members who are actually nice. They have attitude and not willing to help at all. No customer service what so ever.

There were not enough plugs in the bedroom and Internet was not working. the bedroom itself was not clean and there was no privacy in the showers room. Apart from that, low price for a good location

Not bad at all, had a great stay apart from a snorer hahaha but yeah all good, beds were fine showers were always hot and I had a nice stay... I have booked another week (speaks for itself really)

Booking Failure. **Borrghs** A lot of clogged toilets.

!!!1 day: 5 clogged toilets very poor employees decrease your day!!! !!!Power-supply partly too low for charging a phone!!!

Employees

Loved it! except one thing... It was really cold in our room because there was hole in our window. I guess it wouldn't have been a problem if the heater would have worked and when we asked some extra blankets we never got those even though they promised those blankets like 3 times. Location was excellent and people there were super nice and helpful if you don't caunt the blanket problem :D

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Finland

Be more sure Central Heating´s working in Room 9.

Not bad, the spanish receptionist was nice, the others sometimes rude but its ok. So cheap and good located.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Spain

Dirty bed sheets. Bed was falling apart. By far the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff were nice enough though.

The communal space(kitchen and room) is very small and not clean and also airless. The internet does not work well in the bedrooms, because of this I think everybody goes to the room, and the bedrooms also are not very clean and comfortable, I am sorry for these comments, but I felt like this. Also the bathroom is very tight and has no ''privacy'' and good space to feel free to take a shower without thinking someone can appear any time. But, I have liked the style, the location and price.

• 18th Jan 2015

Security is seriously an issue! I have left my belonging in the reception's safe, and money has been missing. The owner did not want to take any responsibility and instead just kick me out so he doest not need to handle the problem. I have to call the police and let the police do the investigation about it. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

A nightmare ! Everywhere in the hostel is crowed with people and the common room is too small I can never find a place to eat. The reception staff are not friendly and the whole hostel just smell bad

Very nice place We liked it so much and we recomend it!! Place with excelent friendly people!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

This hostel is much better than many others much more expensive hostels and it includes the HI hostels around the world. The only bad thing is the kitchen. It is really small, cold and a bit wet some times, also the fridge has no space.So, if they could add an extra fridge would be really good. Apart from Phoebe a rude and grumpy receptionist. The staff is super friendly. They are superb!. Ps: To me she did not do anything, I saw her talking to other people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4