6.2
Good 3,116 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 3,116 Total Reviews
Central Hostel Located at 26 Princes Square, , London.
England
London W2 4NJ 26 Princes Square
62% 3116
51.5130164 -0.1910033
    Rooms available

• South Africa, Mixed Group, 41+
9th Jan 2017

Location was perfect and convenient for public transport. Friendly and helpful staff. Atmosphere good and warm although I sent a mail for2 caps I left at Central hostel I have not had s reply back if I can collect it later in thr week please Deborah Bull

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
5.1

The bathrooms were very dirty, the toilet constantly blocked and the shower door broken in the nearest toilet to our room. Pest control knocked on our door and asked to look in our room for mice if that's any indication of the cleanliness of the hostel. I would recommend this place if you want a cheap place to stay but be warned its not a cheap but good hostel. I feel there are better hostels in London that also have a good location.

28th Dec 2016
6.0

Not thrilled with this hostel. The person at reception didn't speak English very well which was a little confusing. Seemed like mostly long term people staying here so it was kind of weird just being there for a night. I had to go up a ton of stairs which wasn't fun, by the showers were hot which is always a blessing.

• Hungary, Female, 41+
28th Dec 2016

I have a very good opinion about your hostel

• Portugal, Female, 41+
26th Dec 2016
4.6

Durty, frizy room, bad toilets, ...

10th Dec 2016
6.9

I only stayed here for a night and it was fine. The building was a little hard to find. You have to go down some steep stairs to reception as the ground level door was covered by scaffolding. The staff was ok and the room was clean.

• Canada, Female, 41+
9th Dec 2016
5.1

Good value for money however, the place is decrepit, facilities are grubby and there is no secure place to stash your belongings. A tile fell out of the shower and could have caused serious injury to my foot. No lockers are provided in the rooms and their idea of storage is a damp, awful shed outside the building for your suitcase! I would not recommend anyone to stay here (unless you are on a budget) and I will never go back.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
9th Dec 2016
5.4

Dirt cheap and passable for one night, but that's the best that can be said. The photos are grossly outdated and misleading, it looks horribly unmaintained, the rooms are below basic, and the hallways look downright unsanitary. The staff was polite, though, just not overly helpful. I've been in dozens of hostels all over Europe, I'm not just being prissy, this is one of the worst I've seen. But, as I said, it is very cheap and well located for visiting, just know what to expect.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Dec 2016
5.1

How would I rate my overall experience? Rude staff. Poor facilities. Yes it's an old building but there is no excuse for being blatantly rude to myself and all the other guests who stay at the hostel. If you don't like your job, find another one. Simple.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2016
4.9

Para encontrar el lugar es muy dificil por que no hay señales de donde esta y LA fachada LA estan recontrullendo cuando me quería registrar me dijeron que solo si lo hacia por internet si no lo hacia no podía quedarme ahí y fue al principio un poco grosera la chica que me atendió cuando le pedí ayuda para realizar mi transporte al aeropuerto no me supo Daf indicaciones