Central Hostel

6.2
Good 3139 Total Reviews

18th Feb 2017
8.0

Very nice comfortable bed this time. Thanks to Martin the house keeper. Thanks to the manageress Mariana and all the staff. Left a pot of roses on the table please give it just little drops of water every three days. 🌹💐😂 Everybody was nice, smily, and helpful.

• England, Female, 41+
10th Feb 2017

Good place to stay in London. Highly recommend

• England, Male, 31-40
31st Jan 2017
3.1

The hostel was disgusting I was in a room that half the radiator was hanging of the wall and didn't work the window didn't shut properly and was freezing in the room! The plug socket was held on by no nails and the covers were dirty! The staff were rude and un helpful and overall I wouldn't stay there again if you paid me. I would give it a miss

30th Jan 2017
3.1

I've been around, so I can easily say this was my worst stay ever at a hostel. A total dump. I was afraid that I'd get stabbed or something and it looked like a crack den. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay there unless they want to learn appreciate the contrast with other hostels. Didn't think it'd be that bad, but it was truly a horrendous place. The only real plus about the place was the friendly staff.

18th Jan 2017
6.6

This is definitely a get what you pay for type of place. Great location, but facilities are old and dingy. It is kept fairly clean, but the atmosphere is not the best. The heater nor the hot water worked in my room or the bathroom the whole five nights I was there. There was no apparent effort to fix either.

• South Africa, Mixed Group, 41+
9th Jan 2017

Location was perfect and convenient for public transport. Friendly and helpful staff. Atmosphere good and warm although I sent a mail for2 caps I left at Central hostel I have not had s reply back if I can collect it later in thr week please Deborah Bull

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
5.1

The bathrooms were very dirty, the toilet constantly blocked and the shower door broken in the nearest toilet to our room. Pest control knocked on our door and asked to look in our room for mice if that's any indication of the cleanliness of the hostel. I would recommend this place if you want a cheap place to stay but be warned its not a cheap but good hostel. I feel there are better hostels in London that also have a good location.

28th Dec 2016
6.0

Not thrilled with this hostel. The person at reception didn't speak English very well which was a little confusing. Seemed like mostly long term people staying here so it was kind of weird just being there for a night. I had to go up a ton of stairs which wasn't fun, by the showers were hot which is always a blessing.

• Hungary, Female, 41+
28th Dec 2016

I have a very good opinion about your hostel

• Portugal, Female, 41+
26th Dec 2016
4.6

Durty, frizy room, bad toilets, ...