Central Hostel Reviews

26 Princes Square, London, England

I think the hostel could have a way of booking the stay at the hostel beyond simply booking online. The first night I arrived I asked for 1 night at the hostel they told me to book it online. But since I was there, and I was asking for the room, I don't get why I've to do it online. I think they could be more flexibly with the costumer’s attendance. Plus I think is unfair due to a mishap charge me for one night that I not even used. I think is important to see also the side of the costumer.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Portugal

Stayed here twice...it's not the best hosts, but the relaxed nature and atmosphere makes it a home away from home stay. The guests and staff ale you feel welcome. Had a great time on my last stay. ... I'll be going back for more

This has to be the worst hostel in England. I booked a 6 bed female room and was put in a 4 bed room with the hostel staff and a homeless woman. The room was small, untidy and stink....shoes, clothes, and rubbish everywhere. I complained to the manager and her response was, take it or get your full refund and don't come back. Charming! I only stayed one night. Avoid this hostel at all cost. This hostel is a dump, and I have no idea how they are allowed to operate.

great value for money if u come alone or with friends just for a few nights to sleep. but if u come with a family or u want to get some comfortable places to rest, u should spend more money at other hostels. this place not really suitable for people who wants to find comfortable places to stay. but if u dont really and just looking for a place to stay for a night. this place would be great as it provides great value for money

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I have no idea how they can take people's money. The rooms are untidy. During my stay the cleaner came in and didn't change the sheets, he made the bed using the same sheets. Nasty and unhealthy. It might be cheap, but you are risking your health and safety staying at this poor hostel.

Feels Home.

too few bathrooms, insanely noisy (like, people partying in their dorm at 3-4 am) (no idea what kind of group it was? a stag party?)

noisy parties, too few bathrooms, toilets often blocked

The Hostel is quite central and close to tube stations. Staff members couldn't care less of being there. It is extremely dirty and looks last time they did some maintenance was 10 years ago. The atmosphere is far from happy and friendly. It has a very cheap price, but I still would say it is bad value for the money. Never again.

• 11th Aug 2015

The hostel is fine to stay a couple of nights. It's very central and you can walk everywhere. Cleaniless of bathroom and bedroom not so great.

hi its been a pleasure staying in princess hostel.The staff are amazing really nice people from mariana the manager i say thank you islam who work there at night great guy there an italian dont know his name nice guy as well and lastly the italian girl who work there as well really quite and very helpful .I recommand anyone to try this hostel its very central the atmosphere is nice this lovely lady florence really nice people who stay there was really cool.The toilets and the rooms are clean.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Senegal

Older crowd of customers. Lights were broken and the room was very loud even at 5am due to rude and not friendly people staying there. Staff was missing when we were scheduled to check in for an hour. No towels, dirty floors, and wifi doesn't really work. Cheap, and we found out why.

• 31st Jul 2015

always recommend

This was the nasiest place i have ever stayed in. I walked in and the atmosphere was similar to that of a prison or psych ward. The facilities were unclean and extremely outdated, the beds were basically cots with lumpy matresses, the staff was unfriendly and rude not nting to help with anything, and the whole day we were there, we avoided the bathrooms and showers because they were so gross. This place should have been about 1£ per night and thats a stretch. This place ruined london for us.

• 25th Jul 2015

Looks better than on the pictures. Staff is helpful but not necessary nice. Awesome location, circle, district and central lines are 5 mins away, a tesco express too. Cleanliness was ok, the kitchen fascilities almost below what I'd say acceptable. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

There were too few bathrooms for the number of rooms and guests. There were no hair dryers in the bathrooms. I had booked a bed in a 6 bed mixed dorm, but finally we slept in a room with 7 beds!!! The kitchen was very small and didn't have a table and chairs and smelled really unpleasantly. The living room was not very clean and there wasn't enough space if all guests had decided to come down and relax. The atmosphere was a bit dodgy. On the positive side, the staff were helpful and polite.

Nice hostel if you just to have to spend there a few night for sleeping while during the day you can visit the city. Very nice position close to shops and Hyde park, Baywater and Queensway underground stations. Kitchen and lounge too small. No lockers in the bedrooms.

hotel reasonable compfortable i would book again

• 17th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Its cheap but it is run down in parts, they do keep it clean. except the fridge in the kitchen, that is about to grow legs and walk away

No signs on arrival, staff were very rude, did not feel welcome..very bad ventilation and smelt in the halls.. our room wasnt too bad apart from the fact we paid extra for an 'ensuite' room which consisted of a broken shower head and no toilet, a small armchair that was badly stained and lots of smoke butts on the balcony which was disgusting. Location was ok.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5