Central Hostel Reviews

26 Princes Square, London, England

I have stayed at this hostel for only one night! Anyway, as I just needed a bed to sleep in and somewhere to leave my stuff during the next day while I was exploring London, I am overall satisfied. The location is brilliant! The rooms seem okay, at least the one I was in. The staff was friendly although a bit hesitant to talk to me and my friend when we arrived. I loved that if you leave your luggage after check out, it will be locked away. Beds are okay, same as bathroom.

• 19th Feb 2014

The sheets were dirty and when asked for clean ones they gave us ones even diertier! The wifi only works on the ground floor and we were on the 3rd and only worked on the first night! Wifi really comes in handy when you travel, you know? There were some fridge or something in the room that was really loud and the door was really loud when you opened (waking up other people in the room). Location is really good! Excellent zone and near city attractions and the underground subway.

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Plugs in room unsafe - didn't work.

For the price it is a really good hostel, but the only thing i didnt like it was the lady at reception,i think she was italian and rude, i think if u want to work un a hostel you have to be in a proper attitude. On the other hand the man who is cleaning it is really nice and funny and he keep all the things reaaaally clean. And thhe rooms are comfortable.

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Spain

There's not much bathrooms, and they're not clean.

The hostel seemed a little strange to me, the rooms were kind of spacious but no lockers were provided. I didn't use the kitchen at all, but it didn't seem clean and there was an issue with the fridge. I only stayed one night and could not see myself staying there any longer. Worst of all, there were BEDBUGS.

Please make some general repairs and improvement in the common kitchen. Thank you!

The best thing about this hostel is its price and location. Everything else... I slept on the 10 mix dorm room, the bed was lumpy, gave me some trouble with my back and although the sheets seemed clean i have been, and I did counted, bitten 23 times (face!!, neck and legs) by some bugs (bed bug?). There are no locker as describe but there is a luggage storage. Bring your own international adaptor, they don't provide it.

This is the worst hostel ive ever been, everything is dirty, it looks like they havnt cleaned it in years, the staff hate their job, theres a lot of old people living there, only 4 showers for 15 rooms (mine was for 6 pp) so imagine hows the shower, btw one shower its for 3 ppl and theres no hot water or place to put the stuff, to be honest expend a little more or get another hostel because London its an amazing city, so dont even think about staying here...

Reception in the basement without no notice on the front door that it's there. How are people supposed to know that? There's no mentioning that there's 5 pound deposit for the key on the hostel's profile. Overall poor service on the part of the staff.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »