Central Hostel Reviews

26 Princes Square, London, England

Not bad at all, had a great stay apart from a snorer hahaha but yeah all good, beds were fine showers were always hot and I had a nice stay... I have booked another week (speaks for itself really)

Booking Failure. **Borrghs** A lot of clogged toilets.

!!!1 day: 5 clogged toilets very poor employees decrease your day!!! !!!Power-supply partly too low for charging a phone!!!

Employees

Loved it! except one thing... It was really cold in our room because there was hole in our window. I guess it wouldn't have been a problem if the heater would have worked and when we asked some extra blankets we never got those even though they promised those blankets like 3 times. Location was excellent and people there were super nice and helpful if you don't caunt the blanket problem :D

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Finland

Be more sure Central Heating´s working in Room 9.

it was a very nice stay! we'll definitely come back whenever we're in london!

• 29th Jan 2015

Not bad, the spanish receptionist was nice, the others sometimes rude but its ok. So cheap and good located.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Spain

Dirty bed sheets. Bed was falling apart. By far the worst hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff were nice enough though.

The room was hot, it smelt awful and was full of unhygienic boys. A guy was doing something disgusting when I first walked into the room, there was dirty underwear on the bed I was supposed to be sleeping on and wen I went to open the window for some fresh air a guy said 'don't the rats will come in'. The girls dorm should not cost more than a mixed room dorm.

The communal space(kitchen and room) is very small and not clean and also airless. The internet does not work well in the bedrooms, because of this I think everybody goes to the room, and the bedrooms also are not very clean and comfortable, I am sorry for these comments, but I felt like this. Also the bathroom is very tight and has no ''privacy'' and good space to feel free to take a shower without thinking someone can appear any time. But, I have liked the style, the location and price.

Staff was friendly and helpful, location is very good - nice neighboorhood and close to the city center. There's little free space in corridors or rooms and the common room is small and overcrowded - if you plan to spend your evenings in the hostel (not in your bed) it may prove to be difficult. Rooms and bathrooms are rather clean, but the kitchen certainly discourages from cooking your own meals. Overall it's a good place for a short stay, considering the low price.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Security is seriously an issue! I have left my belonging in the reception's safe, and money has been missing. The owner did not want to take any responsibility and instead just kick me out so he doest not need to handle the problem. I have to call the police and let the police do the investigation about it. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

A nightmare ! Everywhere in the hostel is crowed with people and the common room is too small I can never find a place to eat. The reception staff are not friendly and the whole hostel just smell bad

Very nice place We liked it so much and we recomend it!! Place with excelent friendly people!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

This hostel is much better than many others much more expensive hostels and it includes the HI hostels around the world. The only bad thing is the kitchen. It is really small, cold and a bit wet some times, also the fridge has no space.So, if they could add an extra fridge would be really good. Apart from Phoebe a rude and grumpy receptionist. The staff is super friendly. They are superb!. Ps: To me she did not do anything, I saw her talking to other people.

Overall experience was good. The common room get's a little crowded most of the time as the room is very small. Wi-fi is terrible as it constantly cuts in and out. So it's more of a place to just come and sleep. Met some great people here though!

quite economic and wonderful experience

• 29th Dec 2014
  • China

The staff is friendly. Thou the room is quite old and poor in conditions with odd smell. The bathroom is very small. The location is excellent near to underground station.

The staff could've been friendlier. They were very unaccommodating to the guests and they weren't helpful.