Central Hotel Reviews

Ben Yehuda 38, Tel Aviv, Israel

I really enjoyed my stay here. There is a lovely garden out the back to have breakfast, surf the Internet and relax. It's in a central location close to the beach and main shopping areas. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the room was comfortable and good value for money, and the hotel is very clean. I would highly recommend this place to others!

Good reception and well located. They brought us all the information we asked about the city and it was very useful.

Little oasis in the centre of Tel Aviv