Central Hotel Reviews

223 Church Street, Toronto, Canada

The facilities and customer service here was absolutely awful. As soon as I stepped in the building I noticed a door that said no smoking, and the room reeked of smoke. Our room didn't look as nice as advertised. The bathroom was full of mold. After about a half an hour I decided to find a hotel and check out of the hostel. The clerk said absolutely nothing but "There are no refunds". No costumer service or courtesy. Please stay away from this place, it's not worth it.

The only good thing was the location. The personnel was not very kind and the private bathroom was very dirty. One side of the mattress was sinking as well. I did not expect to stay at a palace, but it was the worst place I had ever went to.

The worst place I have stayed in Toronto. The price should be $10.00 because the shared bathroom was falling apart and dirty and the bed had bugs crawling on it under the sheets.

• 8th Oct 2014