Central Hotel Reviews

223 Church Street, Toronto, Canada

As an experienced traveller, I have stayed in hostels at many different locations all over the world. This was unbeatably the worst place i have ever, ever stayed. There were no facilities, the whole place smelt like someone was smoking right next to me and the people staying in the hostel were unfriendly and made me feel incredibly unsafe. We weren't expecting the hilton, but this was beyond terrible

• 29th Dec 2015

I showed up at this address and it was some residential house with no lights on and no signs outside. I was doubtful that I had come to the right place, but my taxi driver assured me it was the correct address.... Under no circumstances would I recommend staying at this place.