Central Hotel Reviews

223 Church Street, Toronto, Canada

1 Review

It was $30.00 a night so not the best value since I have stayed in much better hostels for less. But I was in Toronto for World Pride being on Church off Dundas made the location perfect since all the events were less than a 10 minute walk away. So if you're like me and all you need is a bed, a toilet, and access to Wi-Fi you're golden here if you need a place thats central. Also it is important to state that trip advisor is out of date. Its been renovated and new owners.

• 27th Jun 2014