Central Hotel Reviews

223 Church Street, Toronto, Canada

Staff were not overly friendly. We had an issue that our room as it reciept said "40.00 per bed" X2 for a total of 80.00 so naturally assumed our room had two beds. It did not which did not for the amount of us checking in. The staff was not interested in hearing our concern and proceeded to just repeat "I'm not aguing with you". We could not stay as there was not enough room nor what we expected. The clerk called my mobile phone at 4am twice that evening about checking in still!

• 23rd May 2015

The facilities and customer service here was absolutely awful. As soon as I stepped in the building I noticed a door that said no smoking, and the room reeked of smoke. Our room didn't look as nice as advertised. The bathroom was full of mold. After about a half an hour I decided to find a hotel and check out of the hostel. The clerk said absolutely nothing but "There are no refunds". No costumer service or courtesy. Please stay away from this place, it's not worth it.