Central Inn Reviews

Alt-Moabit 126, Berlin, Germany

Good hotel and good location, bit old however overall was a good stay and worth the money

The hostel is located in a good area in Kant Strasse, the staff is very unfriendly and speaks little to no English. The room I received for 45 Euros was basically a bathroom (literally), just with a sink and shower. I had paid for the toilet in the room as well but thankfully it was shared. The price is definately not worth what you get at this place. Steer clear. If I had paid 15 or 20 Euro I would leave a better review but it is a rip off.