Fabulous 343 Total Reviews
Fabulous 343 Total Reviews
Central Lodge Located at 4th Floor, No 27, Jln Tun Sambathan 4, Brickfiel, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50470 4th Floor, No 27, Jln Tun Sambathan 4, Brickfiel, Kuala Lumpur
80% 343
3.1326503 101.6896136
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
5th Dec 2016
6.3

You get what you paid. This place is close to Sentral. Great location if don't wanna be bothered to get to the airport shuttle. But this place is old, a bit smelly with unclean looking carpet. I doubt if they change the bedsheet as I found a leftover probably from the pervious guest....

1st Nov 2016
5.7

Floor was dirty, bedding wasn't fitted to the bed properly so slept on the bare mattress, toilet was constantly surrounded by a pool of water. Not an enjoyable stay, but I suppose you get what you pay for

• alicianavetta7109
  • USA, Female, 31-40
29th Oct 2016

Fantastic staff and location. Very easy access from airport and to train system through KL. Comfortable, clean beds, with small lockers in dorm rooms. Great security to building. Breakfast is coffee and toast with spreads. Perfect to get you moving in the morning. Wifi worked great too. Will stay again.

• Australia, Male, 41+
17th Oct 2016

The place is really unbeatable. 5 minutes walk from KL Sentral railway station, 7 minutes walk from Little India shopping and restaurant district, 15 minutes walk from Chinatown, or 5 minutes by bus. I go to Kuala Lumpur every year for a few days. So I have tried most of the other inexpensive guesthouses near Puduraya bus station, and more in Chinatown. Now I would not go anywhere else. Friendly, well run, free internet usage - even a basic breakfast thrown in! Just great value!

Hi bro. Great to hear you love our place. See u again soon. Cheers

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2016

Amazing stay in KL. Perfect location: easy from the airport, direct way to Batu cave. The rooms are clean and the staff is very kind, helpfull and nice. We came here twice, and we are always so well welcome!

Tqvm. Hope to see u again

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

i have stay there for few days ... overall still acceptable but only the smell. the staff is so helpful , but one of the plug inside my room cannt function ... the wifi is pretty strong, i will definitely come and visit again :)

Hi. The smell is due to the medicine we spray. Sorry for that.tq

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
3.4

The whole place stunk of damp. Nobody else was staying there, and for good reason! Creepy owner would follow me to bathroom and knocked on my door twice in the night for unnecessary reasons. I booked 2 nights here but left after 1 as I couldn't face another night there. I felt unsafe as a solo female. Dirty bathroom facilities and no lock. Unclean linen and mouldy mattresses. Do not stay here!

Hi Megan. I knocked your room just to check on the aircon temperature to make sure everything is ok.I told you we had a group staying for couple of days, and when they checkout we was a bit quiet. No one can follow you to the bathroom as it was like 4 steps away from your room. How you feel you was followed????? Sometimes when we try being friendly people call us creepy. Anyway have a good day.

9th Aug 2016
6.0

I arrived here late in the night. They gave a double bed room, only for me, with airconditioning, at special price of 30 RM. The room and the sheets were clean. The room had no windows and the air conditioning was noisy. It's really basic.

Hi . I am sorry about the aircon. Thanks

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Great location near sentral train station with cheap airport transfer. It's not a five star hotel so don't expect too much. The hostel is not dirty but doesn't look very fancy either. The owner is really nice and the rest of the staff is good. When I wanted to leave at night I had to look for the guy who should be at the reception and had to wake him up to let me leave. But was okay! Would definitely come here again!

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
8.0

The place is not new nor sparkly. Quite hot in the afternoon without air-conditioner. Nevertheless great location. It is near to KL Sentral (transport) and NU Sentral, 7-11 (shoppings). Lots of street food nearby with, among others, a morning market and a hawker center. Staffs were helpful. They stay up to let late returning guests in, as they padlock the entry on top of a keycard system for security. Recommended to those wanting an affordable and convenient place to sleep.