Very Good 314 Total Reviews
Very Good 314 Total Reviews
Central Lodge Located at 4th Floor, No 27, Jln Tun Sambathan 4, Brickfiel, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50470 4th Floor, No 27, Jln Tun Sambathan 4, Brickfiel, Kuala Lumpur
71% 314
3.1326503 101.6896136
    Rooms available

• Norway, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016
5.7

You get what you pay for. Location is great, that's about the only positive thing. Staff were creepy, would follow me around when I went to the bathroom etc. Rooms were weird, booked two beds for me and my friend in the female dorm, ended up getting a 3/4 double bed for us to share, which is not what I wanted! Also only one plug in the room, over by the door, which is not enough for a four bed room.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

we've been here two times and the staff people is very kind, the rooms are good some ones with air con and the other ones with fan!! we needed some favors and the people from staff always helped us! The location is good, is not the best locations but it's near to city central ( Chinatown etc..) the train ticket is cheap so maybe it's better if you stay here because the accommodation is cheaper than Chinatown! it's included breakfast ( toast with jam and cafe )! thanks for everything saiful !

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
24th Jun 2016

Great location !!! lots of mini markets ,cafes, restos, ,malls. near public transports KL sentral (LRT,monorail, commuter train,buses), you can save money, the staff is so friendly, the guesthouse is neat n clean.

30th Apr 2016
5.4

I feel bad leaving such a low review score & I don't normally leave bad reviews so I'm sorry for this! We have been travelling for 3 months and this is our worst hostel so far, we had our own room and actually moved to PODs backpackers round the corner to a 16 bed dorm and it was a vast improvement. It smells weird, it's the dingiest, darkest place I've ever been, there is absolutely NO atmosphere, the room was awful.. Bright morgue light and rotting carpet! Pros: staff ok? Near trains & cheap.

Hi. Very sorry about it. You can always approach the reception if you have N problem. We could have rectify your problems. Tq

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

I stayed at Central lodge for five days, and overall the place was perfect for my needs. It's cheap, really well located, the wifi was excellent, the bed and the room were up to my standards of cleanliness (plus good AC) and it had hot water. If you like Indian food, you'll be even better off since it's located in Little India. It's also 2 minutes walk from the new mall, NuCentral, if you want to get some gourmet eats or watch a movie. KL's main train/tram station is just past that.

• cahyandhika
  • Indonesia, Male, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016
5.7

Wifi is not working, the staff was pretty bad. Smelly room. But good location

• Poland, Male, 25-30
29th Feb 2016
6.3

good location - 5min walking distance from KL Sentral, good security - entry from the street but hostel has their own magnetic secured door system. Very basic breakfast - just some toast and butter with instant coffee/tee. Nice kind stuff. Rooms are small and could be more clean, this would really change the overall look for the hostel...

• Australia, Male, 25-30
24th Feb 2016
3.1

by far worst hostels I have stayed in the, staff are very rude, they don't change the sheets mine had dried blood on ithe & I personally witnessed them leave dirty sheet on beds after guests checked out, claim to be accessible 24hour yet the gate is locked all the time, I had to personally leave 2 guest in at 2am after they had rang the door bell 3 times in 20min poor guys would have been locked out even though they had a reservation and told the staff that they would be arriving between 1-2am

hi, you are a filipino leaving in austarlia. you have treatened to slap my staff for a silly reason. Pls ,we are a backpacker and not a 5 star hotel. Your demand was fantastic and we cant meet it. tq

• England, Male, 25-30
11th Feb 2016
7.1

Great location - 5 minutes walk from Sentral Station/ Monorail/KLIA Express Basic rooms / furniture. Would recommend the place as a 1 night stop after flying not much more. Great staff.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
7th Feb 2016
6.9

PROS - accessible by transit: great connections - working air conditioning - close to good amenities - CONS - very damp and heavy smells in common areas - no window in one room - blanket was not enough for two people