7.4
Very Good 322 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 322 Total Reviews
Central Lodge Located at 4th Floor, No 27, Jln Tun Sambathan 4, Brickfiel, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50470 4th Floor, No 27, Jln Tun Sambathan 4, Brickfiel, Kuala Lumpur
74% 322
3.1326503 101.6896136
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

i have stay there for few days ... overall still acceptable but only the smell. the staff is so helpful , but one of the plug inside my room cannt function ... the wifi is pretty strong, i will definitely come and visit again :)

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
3.4

The whole place stunk of damp. Nobody else was staying there, and for good reason! Creepy owner would follow me to bathroom and knocked on my door twice in the night for unnecessary reasons. I booked 2 nights here but left after 1 as I couldn't face another night there. I felt unsafe as a solo female. Dirty bathroom facilities and no lock. Unclean linen and mouldy mattresses. Do not stay here!

9th Aug 2016
6.0

I arrived here late in the night. They gave a double bed room, only for me, with airconditioning, at special price of 30 RM. The room and the sheets were clean. The room had no windows and the air conditioning was noisy. It's really basic.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
8.0

The place is not new nor sparkly. Quite hot in the afternoon without air-conditioner. Nevertheless great location. It is near to KL Sentral (transport) and NU Sentral, 7-11 (shoppings). Lots of street food nearby with, among others, a morning market and a hawker center. Staffs were helpful. They stay up to let late returning guests in, as they padlock the entry on top of a keycard system for security. Recommended to those wanting an affordable and convenient place to sleep.

• Elsker
  • Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

We were accomodated in Central Lodge for one night as a stopover in KL on our way from Cameron Highlands to Melaka. We wanted a double bedroon with window and fan, but those were booked so we got a triple bedroom without window and with AC, so setting a comfortable temperature for sleeping was quite a task. But location very nice, less than five minutes to Monorail and KL Sentral station, breakfast was richer for mee goreng and as a one night place, it served very good.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016
5.7

You get what you pay for. Location is great, that's about the only positive thing. Staff were creepy, would follow me around when I went to the bathroom etc. Rooms were weird, booked two beds for me and my friend in the female dorm, ended up getting a 3/4 double bed for us to share, which is not what I wanted! Also only one plug in the room, over by the door, which is not enough for a four bed room.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

we've been here two times and the staff people is very kind, the rooms are good some ones with air con and the other ones with fan!! we needed some favors and the people from staff always helped us! The location is good, is not the best locations but it's near to city central ( Chinatown etc..) the train ticket is cheap so maybe it's better if you stay here because the accommodation is cheaper than Chinatown! it's included breakfast ( toast with jam and cafe )! thanks for everything saiful !

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
24th Jun 2016

Great location !!! lots of mini markets ,cafes, restos, ,malls. near public transports KL sentral (LRT,monorail, commuter train,buses), you can save money, the staff is so friendly, the guesthouse is neat n clean.

30th Apr 2016
5.4

I feel bad leaving such a low review score & I don't normally leave bad reviews so I'm sorry for this! We have been travelling for 3 months and this is our worst hostel so far, we had our own room and actually moved to PODs backpackers round the corner to a 16 bed dorm and it was a vast improvement. It smells weird, it's the dingiest, darkest place I've ever been, there is absolutely NO atmosphere, the room was awful.. Bright morgue light and rotting carpet! Pros: staff ok? Near trains & cheap.

Hi. Very sorry about it. You can always approach the reception if you have N problem. We could have rectify your problems. Tq

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

I stayed at Central lodge for five days, and overall the place was perfect for my needs. It's cheap, really well located, the wifi was excellent, the bed and the room were up to my standards of cleanliness (plus good AC) and it had hot water. If you like Indian food, you'll be even better off since it's located in Little India. It's also 2 minutes walk from the new mall, NuCentral, if you want to get some gourmet eats or watch a movie. KL's main train/tram station is just past that.