Central Melbourne Accommodation Reviews

21 Bromham Place, Richmond, Melbourne, Australia

Really enjoy my stay here. Good place to relax not as busy as big hostels Only 5 min train journey away from the cdb and shops ar all close by hostel

• 3rd May 2014
  • Belgium

Well really enjoyed my time there at CMA made some awesome friends. Plenty activities to do there and shopping centre's are across the road plenty of bars. train station and Tram system quite close to hostel can be in the CBD in 10 minutes. Very Close to MCG and AAMI Park, Rod Laver arena's 20 min walk.

• 12th Feb 2014

I have stayed at the CMA for nearly 4 months. The house is clean and functional. Probably the best hostel kitchen I have come by. But the real reason I loved my stay, is the atmosphere and the people, it really feels like home and if I’m ever back in Melbourne, I would for sure stay at the CMA again Then we have Steve. He knows a lot about what is going on in Melbourne and the Richmond area, also if you need to find a job, he can probably help you as well. Thanks for a fantastic 4 months 

• 9th Feb 2014