7.1
Very Good 955 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 955 Total Reviews
Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co. Located at 150 East 105th Street, , New York.
USA
New York New York 10029 150 East 105th Street
71% 955
40.7913130 -73.9465690
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016
6.9

It's a very good deal for visiting New York on a budget. The bad: - The water was warm , but never hot to the temperature I wanted - Residents (who LIVED) on the first floor weren't the nicest. One of the residents stopped me in the hall and accused me of making her sick (she said I coughed in the shower, and she went in after me). Kind of stupid... The Good - Own room, good size - Friendly staff - Wi-Fi - TV - Nobody bugs me (except that random girl in the hall)

13th Feb 2016
4.9

While this is a super good deal, there were a number of problems. The staff was rarely available, I only saw the when I arrived. The location, while safe for Harlem, was not as close to Central Park North as you would expect. The security, was fine for a while until my lock literally stopped working. I had to leave my laptop in my unlocked room. The atmosphere is almost non-existent. It's probably what 25 bucks a night gets you I guess, but I was pretty unimpressed.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2015

It's a nice place to stay it, near to line 6 where you can go throughout the city. Linda ( Staff ), is a funny person, very helpul and friendly , she told us everything we needed to meet NYC , also gave us some tips to pay less visiting some tourist attractions.. If I came back to New York, I'd stay in this place again :)

• Colombia, Couple, 25-30
26th Dec 2015
8.0

The location is very good, near by 103rd and 110th subway station, Central Park is just four blocks away. The private room has too many facilities, including a backyard. Linda was so helpful and so funny. The neighborhood seems to be a little insecure but it's ok. You can't always find the staff in the office so you have to call them if you need something. The experience was very good in general. We will come back.

• France, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2015

very good location i don't regret...if you don't have much money to stay in NY...it s the best place..

• maggiemscott1497
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Nov 2015
4.6

Very run down, and not very clean.. Rusty razors left in the shower.. and the roof falling through. The bed was very uncomfortable with springs sticking me and stains on the sheets. Just not very comforting. A step up from a jail cell. But I guess when you pay $45 a night? I'm not sure what you're supposed to expect?