Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.

7.3
Very Good 1030 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 1030 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Male, 41+
25th Jul 2017
8.0

Central Park studios is very spartan and functional. The place has no staff. Just a manager and a handyman. The building is old but clean. For a hostel, it is nice in the sense that you have your own room and don't need to share it with anyone. However the room is very sparse, not even a desk or a trash can. It does have a fridge, and the second floor has a communal dining area with a microwave. The best part is that the rooms have air conditioning that works. The rooms are tiny but clean.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017
6.0

+Big room, very spacious with a lot of closets to put your stuff away +Airco and ventilator +Good fridge + Loca -Very dirty. There was a lot of dust and it seemed like they had only changed the sheets before arrival. There was a lot of dirt in the sink and the floor was dirty. It looked like this room hasn't been properly cleaned for a while. A shame because the room itself is very nice. - Security could be better because the lock of our room was old and crappy - Unavailability reception

• USA, Female, 41+
24th Jun 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. The Guesthouse is more centrally located, very conveniently for shopping, Central Park, Subway. Everything you need you can find very easily. I will definatly stay there when I go visit again. Everyone is very kind and I got some good tips regarding site seeing. A lot of nice New Yorkers. I had a good time.

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017
5.7

Positive: - Santos is nice - good location Negative: -not very clean; -getting in touch before my arrival and when I had to check in was complicated -no wifi in my room -the bed was very uncomfortable and I got bad backache -my neighbor was a " self employed prostitute". Santons was very nice and talked to her, so she started behaving ok after a small incident that happened. That was definitely a disgusting piece of experience and Santons should be more careful about the people coming there.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017
7.4

Staff were AWESOME! It was so great to have privacy and my own room, value is exceptional but it's a little dirty and the mattress left a lot to be desired. The people that run this place are really lovely too

• India, Male, 41+
26th May 2017
2.6

Not only was it the dirtiest and most unhygienic of places, it was never cleaned. I was there for 10 days and not even once a cleaning provided. I did it myself. Worst thing is even HostelWorld made a mistale. I have a complant open and they not replying. They took a deposit from me and when at theLexington, they had no bopkibg for me. Luckily they had some other room free and I got it. I paid in full. However HostelWorld charged me a deposit and now mot givingnit back.

• England, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

We stayed for 1 week here, cant fault it! Santos, Sabrina and Linda made us feel extremely welcome. Situated right near Central Park and the Subways. Self catering style, oven hobs, microwave, kettle, can be very expensive eating out! Local deli round the corner, fast food round the other corner, 7 eleven up the road, supermarket etc... Clean room, great shower! Already booking for 2018...... Gemma & Rick Very happy customers :)

8th Mar 2017
4.9

For the price the place was okay. It's close to the subway and the major stores. I thought that the place could've been a little cleaner. There were dead cockroaches on the floor of my room, when I checked in. The bathroom needed to be cleaned regularly. I would recommend if you can afford a place at a higher price, don't come to this place.