6.0
Good 11 Total Reviews
6.0
Good 11 Total Reviews
Central Park West Hostel Located at 201 West 87th Street, New York, NY, New York.
USA
New York New York 10024 201 West 87th Street, New York, NY
60% 11
40.7883785 -73.9745259
    Rooms available

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2016
5.7

The toilets were all in a really bad state.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
8th Jun 2016

Stop bothering me about your damned reviews.

4th Jun 2016
4.0

The bathroom is horrible ! No kitchen to prepare something to eat. The colors of the walls are depressing in general. You feel you're in a dumpster. Seriously by painting the place it would give such a diffrent atmosphere. I Do not recommend this hostel at all. I went to Jazz at the Park and it was amazing, try that one instead.

• Egypt, Male, 41+
28th May 2016

The hostel is convenient. I used to live in Manhattan fir 3 years. I stayed in the hostel more often. It is perfect and accessible. Go there but try to look for prices because it is a bit high compared to its facilities. If you need any more questions contact me: 9173787602 I recommend you stay there

• Germany, Male, 18-24
19th May 2016
3.4

The stay in the Hostel was horrible. The rooms and the bathrooms are dirty. Depending on the level in the hostel some of the bathrooms look like no one renew them since 60 years. Also the rooms had have better days. The carpet on the floor has probably the same cleanness than a subway station. The lock of the roomdoors are almost broken. Many doors have some burglar tracks. Of course it's NY, but we paid too much and didn't feel comfortable or safe.

• USA, Male, 41+
17th May 2016
5.4

Hostel World booked be for a single rom with shared bath. This hostel doesn't even have single rooms, I had to pay double to get the single room. Hostel World should refund me half of what I paid. I was so disappointed and will never use Hostel World again and will make sure others are aware of the booking error.

15th May 2016
6.9

$40/ night wasn't to bad for NYC considering I booked last minute. There was no soap in the bathroom, and the shower only had cold water. The lobby was ok, but everything else looked run-down.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016
2.6

This isn't a hostel for travellers! There were homeless people staying in most of the rooms and the conditions were horrid. There was a foul smell and 1 bathroom for the whole floor (1 bathroom between 40 odd people). I didn't even sleep there for my 1 nights stay. I asked for a refund and the receptionist refused and said 'this is how we make our money'. Ridiculous.