Central Park West Hostel

Very Good 51 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2017
6.0

When I arrived the hostel had no knowledge of my booking. Thankfully I had my details printed so that I could tell them otherwise. The staff are helpful generally. The facilities aren't the best. There is no luggage lockers in your rooms. Furthermore I saw a couple of cockroaches in my room and the bathrooms. It's okay if the basic needs are all your looking for and it is in a good location to get the 1 subway into Lower Manhatten. However i'm sure there are better hostels in NYC.