Central Perk Backpackers Reviews

611 George Street, Sydney, Australia

Was a very bad experience.Dirty, dirty and dirty!!! - I spent 5 days and I never saw the bathroom/toilet clean! I really was affraid to get illness - No vaccum under the bed - Only one sheet and one pillow protection clean, and the fitted sheet was already on the matress but wasn't clean someone has slept before on - The blanket was smell bad and was dirty. I think it is wash once per year?? - Only 2 fridges --> too small so i couldn't put my food - And NOISY, I didn't sleep for 2 nights!

• 28th Aug 2014

I stayed there with a friend for three nights and the first night the police came after someone was pushed down the stairs. The bathrooms were disgusting with dirt everywhere, although they were cleaned daily. There were parties, loud fights and the smell of weed every night. The only good thing was the location, but I really wouldn't recommend this place, especially not for girls travelling alone. We were scared to go out to the bathroom alone at night.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Security is not very well laid out, the entrance at the ground floor can be assessed by anyone and the upper three floors could be completely accessed by anyone as long as they avoid the reception desk, which is very easy to do since the staircase is completely blind to the desk. Also the bed cover sheets were disgusting and looked like they were dragged around the floor for a few days.