Central Perk Backpackers Reviews

611 George Street, Sydney, Australia

Perfect location, right in middle of Sydney City. Close to almost everywhere. Helpful and friendly staff.

• 31st May 2015
  • plm426426
  • Taiwan

it was a worthwhile stay in Sydney ^_^. Very convenient location and close to main street and darling habour. i asked directions to the places and the staff are very willing to help. breakfast was provided and saved me some money to travel.

• 27th May 2015

It is a great place for backpackers. Good location between town hall and central, nice and handsome receptionists and quiet indoor environment make me satisfied :).

• 17th May 2015
  • China

I stayed there one night. Best location, absolutely in the central of city, close to everywhere. Free WIFI, Free breakfast. Free buses which just stop just downstairs at George St. I arrived at 11 Am, didn't expect that I was able to check in but the cool guy named Jay at the reception offered me a free upgrade. He’s quite friendly and helpful, gave me a free city map and also lots of useful tips. My room is clean, and so as the toilets, I heard the cleaner started to work at 6am every morning

• 16th May 2015
  • China

DO NOT STAY HERE. CLICK OFF NOW WHILE YOU CAN. Where to start. Homeless people sleeping in the porch. The super secure luggage storage just on the floor in front of reception. Or the vile kitchen that when I grabbed an oven MIT dozens of fly's which had made a nest in it flew out. The common area has about 4 seats which are all broken and worn down. Its ran by an Asian family that speak poor English. The long term stayers are all really rude and treat short term stayers awfully just smoke weed.

good location, clean hostel, good facilities but pretty noisy...