5.9
Rating 136 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 136 Total Reviews
Central Perk Backpackers Located at 611 George Street, , Sydney.
Australia
Sydney NSW NSW 2000 611 George Street
59% 136
-33.8778820 151.2055340
    Rooms available

27th Nov 2016

That was my first time staying at a hostel. Great location with essential facilities. Since it 's in the heart of Sydney city, you will not stay very quite. The security is not bad, you will got own key for your small storage container. It is a good place for young people. The only pity is alcohol not allowed in the room.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
15th Oct 2016
5.7

could be cleaner, with more enthusiastic staff.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016
3.1

The worst hostel I have ever stayed in, & I've stayed in many. Upon arrival the receptionist was rude, miserable, unhelpful and started my stay as it went on, dreadful! I went into the kitchen to fill my water up (which tasted far from water,) when suddenly I disturbed a dozen or so cockroaches roaming the floor. Every room, corridor, toilet and shower smelt like smoke. The blanket being badly used for a duvet hadn't been cleaned in god knows how long. I wouldn't recommend this hostel to no one.

28th Sep 2016

Great location, the security is not bad. It is a good place for young people. The only pity is alcohol not allowed in the room. Overall, it worth the money.

27th Sep 2016

I visited this place with my friends several months ago. That was my first time staying at a hostel, and I was very worried about the hygienic environment as the hostel’s rate is very cheap, but actually it's OK.

17th Sep 2016
2.6

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. It's very dirty/grimy. The kitchen isn't stocked with proper dishes/utensils so I ended up eating my breakfast out of a Tupperware container. And don't expect more than stale muesli and warm milk for the free breakfast. My room smelt like B.O and feet. I booked a mixed dorm but was the only girl in a 10 bed dorm. I booked a two night stay and checked out after one night (without a refund) it was that bad. Also the guy at the counter was very rude.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

It is a cheap and affordable hostel. The best thing is their location. I really enjoy the night life around the accommodation, there are lots pubs, bars and clubs. And it close to the darling harbor which is great place that you can take ferry to many attractions at the daytime and get a drink at night time,

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
31st Aug 2016
7.1

None of the staff here know how to smile otherwise is ok...

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Accommodation quality is fine and very affordable. They get you exactly what you really want. And the fact that they give you access to all Sydney side attractions made me love them more.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2016
4.0

Was easy to get into the room without a key, staff were rude and toilets were disgusting. Also we got an upgrade from 12 to 10 bed and the 10 bed room was disgusting, dark and full of rubbish. Looks like people were living there for months wasn't a great hostel environment overall.