Central Rooms Demetrova Reviews

Demetrova 6, Rijeka, Croatia

Nice and clean room, good location and friendly staff. The beds were a bit hard, but all over a good experience.

Veri nice and friendly staff. They helped us with usefull information about all you need to know in order to have a refreshing, good cup of holiday:).The location was very conveniant for me because it was just 10 m distance from a fruit and vegetable market and 100 m distance from a bulevard full with places to eat and drink.In front of the hostel there is a old, rusty, but big ship that is a perfect for cool pictures.I enjoyed my stay at this hostel and I hope I can go again next summer:)

View all Rijeka Bed and Breakfasts