Central Square Hostel Reviews

5 Rynok Square, Lviv, Ukraine

I was in Central Square Hostel for three nights. All the staff was very helpfuf and nice (in particular one girl at the reception :) ). The location of the hostel is in the main square of the city, so you can reach all the main attractions of the city by walking.

Our experience while living in this hostel was definitely a positive one.The staffs are very helpful and moreover very nondescript :) You will find your needs and necessities taken care of without seeing them being done :) You will find things when and where you might need them.Also, given the amazing location, going around the city and dropping of stuffs when you are a bit overloaded made it so much more convenient.There was no shortage of the basic utilities with very accommodating neighbours.

When I first arrived without a reservation, they said the hostel was full. Then I made a reservation via this website and *suddenly* there was a free bed for me (in reality they had no guests at all at that time). Furthermore was the staff shouting to each other, the bathroom had a horrible smell, the shower is horrible and the building is quite noisy. I am very, very disappointed in this hostel since it seemed to be so nice according to the reviews. I'd advise people to choose other hostels.

Small hostel, but the staff was really pleasant. It felt that I was at home, highly recommend it! And the location is perfect, right in the city centre, close to every major attraction in Lviv

Great location.