8.7
Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 157 Total Reviews
Central Square Hostel Located at 5 Rynok Square, , Lviv.
Ukraine
Lviv 79008 5 Rynok Square
87% 157
49.8419818 24.0323460
    Rooms available

1st May 2016
5.7

Central Square Hostel unfotunately does not meet the standard. Decrepit bathrooms with leaking pipes; questionable security (no lockers and only one key per room). No common lounge room, just a tiny kitchen, no proper reception room/counter. Lovely Ukrainian girls working as staff do what they can to save the mess, deserve the best rating possible! but it seems the owner doesn't care. Even with low prices it's not worth the money. Central location not as big advantage in a city of Lviv's size.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
6th Apr 2016

I highly rate this hostel. The location is in the central part of the old town and all the main tourist sites are in walking distance. The main dorm has a balcony over looking the old town square! The staff are amazing. They will share local knowledge. Share language tips. They are all thoughtful and generous people. I will return again and again.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Welcome to Lviv! If you like to live in the center of the city - this is the place to be. The first you'll notice on arrival is the very accomodating staff at the hostel. They do a great job at making you feel welcome and can help you with your needs within the city and when you sadly have to leave Lviv again. The hostel is located in an old building, which shows on the inside - of course - but it was not intrusive on the hostel experience. For what it's worth, I'm returning there soon.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
29th Mar 2016

Wawawewa. This hostel is like the ugly chick in school with an awesome personality. And you end up marrying that chick because she gets better with age anyways. Best hostel staff in Lviv. Best location in Lviv. Best personality in Ukraine. Best Hostel in the Soviet! And mah wife she nice!

24th Mar 2016

We were surprised by the good treatment and location of this hostel. Natalia and Ivan at reception were extremely helpful at pointing things to do as well as carefully listen to your requests. In simple words. You can't get something better than that at this price.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
8th Mar 2016

I was so xcited to travel to Lviv that I forgot to check if I needed a Visa to enter Ukraine. So at 4:30am, just inside the Ukraine border, border patrol pulled me off the train and drove me back to the Polish border, where I re-entered Poland.

23rd Feb 2016

All very good, lovely coffee and I met some nice people here :) nice friendly staff however the night receptionist seemed pretty annoyed about me checking out during the night though, which was pretty odd...

20th Feb 2016

I really had a wonderful time staying here. It's conveniently near the city center and everything is a short walk away. The atmosphere was terrific and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful especially Natalya. She was super helpful. It's a good hostel if you're looking for a nice cheap place to stay. I highly recommend staying here guys.

• Poland, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2016

You won't find a better located hostel for this price in Lviv. And the staff is extremely helpful. The guy was really friendly, he made sure we had everything we needed, gave us useful advices about the city along with a map and he was eager to have conversations with us. It felt really like home every time we went back to the hostel, I really like the atmosphere in it.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2016
8.0

We stayed in Lviv for two days and the best thing of the hostel was the staff. Specially Natalia helped us a lot, she recomended us some places to go, show us how to take the train tickets and she was so kind with us. :) All the staff from the hostel were able to talk in english so that was very helpful too.