Central Station Hostel

7.5
Very Good 1737 Total Reviews

• Venezuela, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2017

Really friendly staff. The room was super clean and so was the bathroom. Overall a good experience and will try to book here the next time I come to Amsterdam. The location is great!

20th Apr 2017
6.0

Rooms were very nice and clean, however, the entrance to the hostel was in a sketchy alley of an alley and difficult to find. The person at the front desk is was rude to us when we were confused about the check-in procedure. The first impression of the entrance and check-in made it hard to give it a good rating, despite the nice rooms and fantastic location.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Lovely stay in this hostel. It was conveniently placed in the heart of the city and quite easy to return to after exploring. The gentleman at the desk upon arrival and exiting were classy and easy to talk with. Our toilet was clogged two of the three mornings, so Starbucks became a morning routine for a bathroom (2.8 minute walk from the hostel). The expensive day was 4/20, with the price doubling. Will definitely stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017
4.0

Inside the hostel was as pictured but it is down a dark alley. There's a security gate which you'll need buzzing up to. However I arrived at 11 at night as I had advised on my booking! When I got there no one buzzed me up despite me pressing the doorbell for 20 mins or so. I was about to go and find somewhere else when I was finally let in!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

I stayed 2 nights and it surprised, the room is nice. The stuffs helped when I needed, very friendly. When I did check out I could leave my bags there, the bedroom and the bathroom were cleaned. For shure I can recommend it.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
7.4

The room actually looked a lot nicer than what I imagined from the photos. The room got cleaned every day but toilet didn't get fixed for two consecutive days (or longer idk because I left before they fixed it.) Be aware people would be fighting for the shower in the morning (I stayed in a 10 bed room). I wish there was a power socket that would reach my bed, so I could charge my phone while also using it as an alarm clock.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

This hostel is deceptively nice on the inside, but is located in the middle of one of Amsterdam's dirtier neighborhoods. However, it's also very central and close to the train station. The 10 bed dorm was very spacious and had it's own bathroom that was really clean. Good wifi.

• Callumwardle89
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Apr 2017
7.7

Great location clean and somewhere to sleep, if that's all your after. Thought it was pretty expensive compared to other hostels i've stayed in, if your traveling alone it's not the best place to meet new people with it having no common room.

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2017
7.7

The location of the hostel was perfect. It was very clean and tidy. Only the sounds from other rooms were disturbing while sleeping, they might consider sound isolation.

8th Apr 2017

Each room had its own bathrooms, which was nice and clean. Comforter was warm. Staff was generally pleasant except the man who ran the counter on the day I checked out. Padlocks available, but only after a certain time?? It was confusing.