Central Station Inn Reviews

Via San francesco D'Assisi 11, Ciampino, Rome Ciampino, Italy

I could not get to this hostel because the last train was at 10:40. This is something they should have told me given that I noted my check in time as 11pm. Also, its is NOT THAT CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT (which is exactly why I had booked it in the first place). Don't bother staying here, its more convenient to get to and from Rome than to get to this location. Shuttles to the airport run earlier than Rome so if you have an early morning flight, just stay in Rome!

good Morning to inform you that the last train is at 24.00 and not at 10.40 our hostel is 3 km from the airport and shuttles run every 20 minutes I thank her useless advice greetings ......

Wonderful! The staff was very nice and I was the only one there! I had the whole place to myself. It was a super easy walk from the train station and so easy to catch my flight the next morning.

thanks to early

great location - right next to Ciampino train station and airport shuttle stop. rooms were clean and had lockers, but the lighting was somewhat poor. common room with couches, chairs, computer, tv. had a kitchen, but it was small and did not have an oven or a stove. bathrooms were clean and spacious, but there were only 3 for the whole place. the place seemed somewhat deserted, but that could also be because I stayed over Easter weekend.

Very very nice and helpful staff!

• 29th Mar 2014