Central Station Inn

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Jan 2017
4.9

I suppose if you're looking here, you're hoping for a bed to sleep before catching an early flight. It *is* near the airport, bus ride is about 15 minutes. None of the doors were locked (I wasn't given a key!) and there's no place to safekeep anything at all. I got the whole dorm to myself on the night I was there though, which was nice. The walls are super thin so there was a couple in the next room really getting it on that night so the level could hear them. The room served it's purpose.

17th Jan 2017
4.9

Some of the reception workers were quite rude. The hostel has the worst atmosphere I have ever experienced. NOTHING going on. They offer no activites or breakfast. The bathroom in my room was always flooded with water from the shower and mucky. It's near a train station that will take you to Rome in 5 minutes (a plus) but the trains stop running from Rome around 1030 pm, so if you plan on going out in rome, I would avoid this place. Save your money, go elsewhere.

• India, Female, 18-24
5th Oct 2016
3.7

My stay at Central Inn was okay, however the owner and staff are incredibly rude. I checked out in 2 nights but was charged for 4. They showed no sense of hospitality like as if we are doing them a favour. To those who want to visit Rome ,this place is the worst in terms of location as you'll have to pay 1.5 + 1.5 euro to reach city centre and the last train is at 10:30pm. In case you have a early morning flight say at 6am , the last bus is at 10:20pm from Ciampino , the airport shuts down 4am

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016
8.0

Good if you have an early flight. There is no airport shuttle at early hours of the morning and a taxi is €20 one way, about a 3 minute drive. The room closest to reception is also very loud at night.

• Megan312964279
  • USA, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2016
7.4

Facilities were fine, contrary to other reviews. The shuttle would have been great except my flight left Ciampino at 6:25 am and the shuttle service does not start until 5:50, so I had to book a cab instead. I could have walked except the hostel is more like 6 km from the airport, not 2 km as they stated. The staff was very nice in helping me find someone else in the same situation to share a cab with though. I would only recommend staying here if you don't need to be at the airport before 6 am.