Central Station Inn Reviews

Via San francesco D'Assisi 11, Ciampino, Rome Ciampino, Italy

Went to check in. Apparently my booking hadn't gone through despite having all the reference numbers and confirmation email in hand. They had no bed for me and at 9:30pm I had no other option than to spend the next 11 hours at the airport. The receptionist was very apologetic but it was inexcusable. Perhaps shouldn't use hostelworld if they can't organize the bookings from it.

• 11th Oct 2014

really nice & clean; however, too quiet (I like to meet and socialize at hostels); also my roommates complained that their stuff was being stolen (repetitively) by the cleaning staff; location is alright - you just have to take the train to Roma termini; one staff lady did NOT speak English when I asked directions which was disappointing; not sure if I'd recommend it

I could not get to this hostel because the last train was at 10:40. This is something they should have told me given that I noted my check in time as 11pm. Also, its is NOT THAT CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT (which is exactly why I had booked it in the first place). Don't bother staying here, its more convenient to get to and from Rome than to get to this location. Shuttles to the airport run earlier than Rome so if you have an early morning flight, just stay in Rome!

good Morning to inform you that the last train is at 24.00 and not at 10.40 our hostel is 3 km from the airport and shuttles run every 20 minutes I thank her useless advice greetings ......

View all Rome Ciampino Hostels