Central Station Inn Reviews

Via San francesco D'Assisi 11, Ciampino, Rome Ciampino, Italy

great location, but may add a little more information about how to get there. the crew were so helpful.

They didn't have my booking recorded, but I had a confirmation email so it was no problem. I only wish there was a shuttle or some other means of transportation besides paying 20 euros for a 5 minute taxi ride from Ciampino Airport! Staff was super nice.

• 1st Apr 2015

It got the job done for what I needed. I was flying out of Ciampino for a super cheap flight the next morning. It is a clean space, two minute walk from the bus stop to Ciampino airport, 2 minute walk form the champion train station. If I were staying here for a whole weekend, it probably would have been a horrible experience. No atmosphere, no enthusiasm and closed off life from everyone. Worked perfectly for what I needed and had a good sleep, but glad I didn't stay here long. Overpriced!!

They charged me twice for the room and haven't refunded my money yet. When asked at the reception they said it will take 2 days to refund. Now I have checked out and they are saying it will take 20days to refund. If every hostel starts pre-authorization and keeps money for 20days, people won't be able to travel. I had clearly checked with the hotel staff who called the manager right in front of me, and now they are saying she was mistaken and it takes 20days. Hostelworld kindly look into this.

ood Morning thank you for your comments, but we have only made a pre-authorization and if it takes 20 days to get his figure does not depend on us but on paper And thanks anyway of the votes that gave us

Very convenient for flying out of Ciampino airport early in the morning, which is what we were doing. 3 min walk from Ciampino train station and 3 min walk back for the shuttle bus to the airport. Very clean and spacious rooms as well.

• 19th Mar 2015

nice and cosy place :)

Very easy to get to the Ciampino airport, the staff were very nice and the room was comfortable. An ideal spot for early morning or late night flights.

• 7th Feb 2015

Good! If you need a place to sleep next to the airport, this is perfect! really close to train station, easy to come and go to airport (but pay attention to the bus timetable-the first one is 5:50). Comfortable, clean! Very good commom area.

The hostel looks like it has just had a refurbishment as their is construction dust everywhere and the place smells. The place is basic but a great location to the "other" airport in Rome.

View all Rome Ciampino Hostels