Central Station Inn

• malekiha2887
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017
2.3

This hostel is not near the airport. It is behind the airport! A walk from the hostel to the airport will take you about 1 hour. Be prepared to pay for a taxi which will cost you around 20€.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017
3.1

This hostel is awful! I guess if you just want somewhere to sleep as a layover, it's close to the airport, but it's 15 min train journey to Termini, so not central. My door did not have a lock so it's permanently open and they leave the front door wide open in the day, so just anyone could walk into your room. The staff were not friendly, I asked one of them if there is anywhere good to eat nearby and she snapped 'you go outside and look'! My room was a dingy basement with no windows also

• USA, Couple, 18-24
4th May 2017
5.7

The website flat out lies. The train to Rome Termini takes 20 minutes and costs €3 roundtrip. When I asked about the free breakfast the staff looked at me like I was crazy. And instead of "No curfew," we had to be back by 01:00 each night to be let inside before they lock the outer door. And, on weekdays the last train to Ciampino from Rome Termini is at 22:42. Even though this hostel is cheap, you will waste a lot of time commuting to and from it and will never get to see Rome past midnight.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2017
4.0

Terribly rude staff. They clearly only cared to do the bare minimum and got annoyed when you asked for help. Nobody was there working between 1:00-8:00 and none of the doors lock. The bus doesn't run until 5:50 and the taxi number didn't work; luckily there was an open hotel 2 miles away to call us a cab. So unless you don't need to be at the airport until after 7:30, STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, but the train station is right there. Plus, in a 6 person room we could only find 3 outlets.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2017
4.6

Note the location is very much outside of Rome, we were aware of this and wanted this since we were only Rome for the night and wanted to be near the airport. The staff were very aloof with the guests and had to ask for information about the hostel instead of it being offered. Our biggest issues were the rooms didnt have keys, so any guests in the hostel could get into our room. The other being no one was at reception when we needed a taxi to the airport and the phone was taken.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
3.1

Scam artists. I tried to book 2 nights and they claimed they were full so I stayed one night and went to different hostel the second but was still charged for 2 nights and when i tried to contact them they just claimed I was wrong and then ignored my further emails. Don't risk your money to these people, stay somewhere else that wont cheat you

we have not cheated anyone because you dornito 2 nights but you did the clever saying he had slept one night but you also get paid by credit card t for 2 nights and have also signed the receipt of why? I think that you are the scammers, however we have also warned hosteword of your bad behavior

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
19th Jan 2017
4.9

I suppose if you're looking here, you're hoping for a bed to sleep before catching an early flight. It *is* near the airport, bus ride is about 15 minutes. None of the doors were locked (I wasn't given a key!) and there's no place to safekeep anything at all. I got the whole dorm to myself on the night I was there though, which was nice. The walls are super thin so there was a couple in the next room really getting it on that night so the level could hear them. The room served it's purpose.

• fordeaoife4150
  • USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2017
4.9

Some of the reception workers were quite rude. The hostel has the worst atmosphere I have ever experienced. NOTHING going on. They offer no activites or breakfast. The bathroom in my room was always flooded with water from the shower and mucky. It's near a train station that will take you to Rome in 5 minutes (a plus) but the trains stop running from Rome around 1030 pm, so if you plan on going out in rome, I would avoid this place. Save your money, go elsewhere.