Central Station Inn Reviews

Via San francesco D'Assisi 11, Ciampino, Rome Ciampino, Italy

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Sierra Leone

The Staff was mean and not helpfull.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Poland

Great place, clean and safe. It is just next to the ciampino station makes it an ideal location for travelers on the go! Friendly staff.

Staff wasn't knowledgeable or helpful. Receipt was laying on the counter the next morning without anyone at the desk.

• 27th Oct 2015

Me and my partner stayed at the Central Station Inn for one night before we flew from the Airport nearby early the next day. The Hostel was close to the shuttle bus stop meaning it was easy to get to the airport. Before we got to the Hostel we had booked one double room. We were disappointed on arrival when we were told that we could not stay in a Double room as we had requested a twin room (we are a couple, why on earth would we do that!) and there were no doubles left.

Clean and good location hostel....is not for partys.

I booked this hostel because it said it was close to Airport Campino (I had an early flight) but was told upon arrival that the distance was much too far to walk. I booked the taxi through them and as many other people were arriving that night I asked the lady to let me know if anyone else wanted to catch a taxi, so we could split the (elevated due to the hour) bill. Later on, 2 other people separately booked taxi services through them and I was not informed, and I couldn't change or cancel.

The hostel was clean and roomy, its right next to the train station & the wifi is good. I walked to the airport for my early morning flight which took 50 minutes but I was budgeting hard by then. Apparently a cab will cost you 20 euro which isnt too bad spesh if there's more than 1 of you. Staff were ok, not friendly but not rude. Reading the other reviews suggests it hasn't got 24hr reception which should be updated or rectified given its proximity to the airport & that you have to buzz in.

Would not recommend. Other than the location close to Coampino airport, everything else was a disappointment. The wifi did not work, the bed was not clean, the shower sprayed all over the bathroom, and the evening staff was very rude.

• 13th Sep 2015

Nice place where to stay. Used it multiple times by now. Recommend

View all Rome Ciampino Hostels