Central Station Reviews

Viale Lunigiana 4, Milan, Italy

Walking distance from main railway station. Ideal if you have a quick stop over in Milan...which all of us did. Not well signed; ask the bloke at the kebab shop for directions when you reach the right street. No fancy facilities; just a bed and shower. Be careful, the girl at reception significantly overcharged me until iI showed her my reeservation price.

it was a nice place to stay if you really need to be by the station. it was about a 15 min walk from the main station. but its right on the street so its VERY loud. Also the rooms don't lock and theres no where to put your luggage.

Ok so we booked this and we had to give to sets of card details for security reasons and although they shouldn't have, both cards got declined. They then said in their email to us as long as we got there before 6pm it wouldn't be a problem either way however when we arrived at 1pm they had canceled the booking and given the room out! So the guy helped me sort out another booking and printing stuff out but clearly they gave mixed messages. May be a one off but up to you..

It is an hostel to stay if you have a train to catch early the next morning. Very close to the train station. It is a bit noisy and about 30 minutes by walk from the center city. Overall nothing negative to say.

If your main aim to is to check neighbour cities and you plan to travel by train, this hostel should be your first choice, because it is only 5 minutes of walking distance to Central Station. The staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean, I recommend it.

Very basic rooms. Beds were added and removed from rooms as needed. Belongings and bed were changed by staff unknowingly to me. Not an ideal location if wanting somewhere close to Central station in the early morning/late at night - really dodgy area to be getting around.

Wow, this was quite a bad experience. It was soooo hot and noisy in the room at night. I felt like I was gonna throw up because it was so hot. No one in my room could sleep because of the heat. Maybe its okay when the weather is nice. No place to charge my phone either. I only found 2 outlets in the room and there were four beds. Also, it was quite noisy because its on a major street near the train station. Just a better/additional fan would have made all the difference.

The woman didn't really speak English which was a minor problem but she was nice nonetheless. Room was spacious, never had to wait for bathroom or shower which was good. Location good, right by station which was ideal as only there for one night, got in late and left early. Quite expensive for what got but Spose expected with Milan.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts