6.2
Good 691 Total Reviews
6.2
Good 691 Total Reviews
Central Station Located at Viale Lunigiana 4, , Milan.
Central Station
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2016
6.9

I needed a place in Milan near the station so location was good. I was a little worried that room was not locked and we had no keys, etc. However, there were not many people in the room and the guest house - everything was good (or maybe just lucky). There are lockers in the shared room, so if you have a lock - brink with you and you'll feel much safer. I needed just a cheap stay so I got it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Dec 2015
6.6

An adequate hostel, nothing special but good enough for one night

• sara4141
  • Greece, Female, 18-24
22nd Nov 2015
2.0

I accidentally made the reservation for the next day ( ok thats my fault) but immediately emailed the to change it to one day before. So of course no answer. So i called the next day And rudely speaking man told i could not cancel and had to pay so then i told him ok no problem so i will not come because I didn't have much money left cause I practically would pay for two nights and rudely hang up the phone on me.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Nov 2015
3.1

Walking distance from main railway station. Ideal if you have a quick stop over in Milan...which all of us did. Not well signed; ask the bloke at the kebab shop for directions when you reach the right street. No fancy facilities; just a bed and shower. Be careful, the girl at reception significantly overcharged me until iI showed her my reeservation price.