Central Station Reviews

Viale Lunigiana 4, Milan, Italy

Wow, this was quite a bad experience. It was soooo hot and noisy in the room at night. I felt like I was gonna throw up because it was so hot. No one in my room could sleep because of the heat. Maybe its okay when the weather is nice. No place to charge my phone either. I only found 2 outlets in the room and there were four beds. Also, it was quite noisy because its on a major street near the train station. Just a better/additional fan would have made all the difference.

The woman didn't really speak English which was a minor problem but she was nice nonetheless. Room was spacious, never had to wait for bathroom or shower which was good. Location good, right by station which was ideal as only there for one night, got in late and left early. Quite expensive for what got but Spose expected with Milan.

The locker is somewhat small. (wouldn't fit my osprey 38 so I had to take the valuables out and just leave the bag on my bed) You need to have your own lock for it as well. Also the reception barely knows english and I got bit hella during the night as i slept. Would not come back at all.

Very close to the train station. Lousy bed and very noisy rooms so we didn't sleep at all. It's a one night stay only if you have to kind of place.

Cons: There weren't lockers in the rooms, I could only find 1 plug outlet in the room, the lockout in the afternoon can be frustrating and paying to use the internet feels like just more fees to add onto the overall cost. Pros: The staff was helpful & nice, the hostel was clean, it was really close to the train station, the location was pretty good & a bio supermarket was across the street.

Location is OK, about 20 mins walk from the central station, and 10 mins walk to the nearest subway station. Staff was quite helpful, offering a range of recommendation about restaurants, really enjoyed those meals. the hostel was clean and the environment was nice.

There is nothing bad to complain about it. Its certainly not a place to hangout to make friends, but its a nice place for you to stay for a night if you need to catch an early train in the morning. It is what it is. it does it job.

The hostel is very near from the central station. The staffs were good and rooms were very clean. Worth the money we had paid for.

Near the Central Station, bathroom very clean.

It was a good place to stay for an early morning flight the next day, close to the train station. But it was a long walk to the city center.

They dont have a proper system for keeping track of the bookings. They just write it down on a book. They wrote Saturday instead of Sunday for our booking. But this turned out to be a good thing for us. They shifted us to a 3 star hotel just across the road. The new hotel was great :)

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts