6.8
Good 703 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 703 Total Reviews
Central Station Located at Viale Lunigiana 4, , Milan.
Central Station
Central Station
    Rooms available

16th Jun 2016
7.1

Old building with old facilities, but it does the job for one or two nights. All beds in the 6 bed dormitory where single bed (not unkbed). That was nice. About 10 minutes of walk from the central station, perfect location for the price.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
5.7

The lady at the front reception was so absorbed into her cell phone, that she barely looked up. I literally stood in front of her for about 2 minutes until I interrupted her texting so I could sign in. I paid the remaining balance, and then she absorbed immediately back into her phone, without giving me my change or the key to the room. I waited again, then cleared my throat and said hello. The room was suffice for one night. No hot water for the shower. Cheap place for Milan, close to Centrale.

• ladybigfield4254
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
8th May 2016
4.9

Close to station, clean and fine staff, But the double room room was extremely noisy, hot, not cosy and the beds were rock hard. We could hardly sleep unfortunately

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
7th Jan 2016
6.9

I needed a place in Milan near the station so location was good. I was a little worried that room was not locked and we had no keys, etc. However, there were not many people in the room and the guest house - everything was good (or maybe just lucky). There are lockers in the shared room, so if you have a lock - brink with you and you'll feel much safer. I needed just a cheap stay so I got it.