Central Station Reviews

Viale Lunigiana 4, Milan, Italy

Central Station was clean and comfortable. I stayed there 2 nights: once in a shared room, & once in a private room. If in a shared room, make sure to bring a lock for your luggage just in case because there is only one key per room. The staff was kind and quiet, & the bathroom was clean. The bed was a bit thin, but not uncomfortable. The biggest downside was street noise, and the area looks a bit shady, but actually didn't seem unsafe. If you want to stay near the train station, this was great!

• 1st Jul 2014

I have only two complaints: no hot water whatsoever in the showers, and I acquired many bug bites while staying here. The bug bites are not to say that the place is not clean, because there wasn't a moment I was here and there wasn't someone cleaning. I don't know what to say about the showers though. There is no common area in this hostel so this is not that hang-out-and-make-friends sort of place, but for a few night in the city it's a great value for a bed.

• 27th Jun 2014

Great location if looking for somewhere close to the train station, very nice staff, clean - just not as easy to meet people and no common areas.

When we got the the room there were an incredible smell of foot odor. The breakfast for 2€ is horrible (please, don't eat here, go to the cafe next door) and the hostel IS NOT 200 METERS FROM TRAIN STATION (maybe in straight line, but since you don't fly over buildings, it's about a 15min walk...)

This hostel was terrifying, DO NOT STAY HERE! We booked it because it looked like it would be close to the train station, but it is a horrifying 20 minute walk, located in the shadiest neighborhood. The hostel is impossible to find, the only clue we had was the button on the buzzer of a building that was labeled 'Dentist'. The people already staying there looked like thugs. The hallways were dim and dirty. You couldn't pay me to stay here. We weren't even given a key to our own room.

Run by a discreet family originally from Shandong Province, the hostel is basic but comfortable and very clean. Sheets and towels are professionally laundered. It is on the ground floor of a typically Milanese building. There is no garden, kitchen or common room, but for one or two nights it is fine and close to the main railway station.

It is ok if you are looking for a place do sleep. There is no energy plug for every bed =\ and feel yourself as a guest of a Asian familie. They are not profissionalized yet. I arrived there at late night and the girl had to wake up to open the door. I felt very uncomfortable to do that. No breakfast and key given.

Affordable place with lots of privacy and comfort.

I was here during design week so hotel and hostel prices had spiked beyond the norm, ignoring that it was a clean bed and clean shower there is no common room or general atmosphere which suited me fine as i was out most of the time. Location is great just beside central station, the only issue is that the hostel has no signage outside so you may walk past it.

• 9th Apr 2014

Hardly and facilities, only a microwave and little hob. The place is clean but the showers were terrible, like standing under a tap - literally it was either burning hot or freezing cold. The one staff member we ever saw was awful. When she checked us in she didn't smile once and just said one word sentences like 'passports' and 'follow'. I had to go back and ask her for a map and where the nearest metro was. And for wifi etc. extremely odd woman. Would never stay here again.

Location is good ~10mins from the Central Station. Security is poor in the area though, especially at nights. Also there is quite a lot of noise coming from the main street, makes it difficult to sleep.

駅から歩いて10分くらい。Wi-Fiが一晩繋がらなくなって困った。部屋で使えるのは嬉しいけど。二人部屋をとっていたがシャワー丸見え。

Well is close to the central station building but not that close from the entrance, it takes like 15 minutes walking. I didn't like the fact that we need to leave the key in the frontdesk every time went out, But in general It was a good place to stay.

It is about 10 minutes walk from the main station...everything was good except it is a bit hard to find this place..thanx

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts