Central Station Reviews

Viale Lunigiana 4, Milan, Italy

Ok so we booked this and we had to give to sets of card details for security reasons and although they shouldn't have, both cards got declined. They then said in their email to us as long as we got there before 6pm it wouldn't be a problem either way however when we arrived at 1pm they had canceled the booking and given the room out! So the guy helped me sort out another booking and printing stuff out but clearly they gave mixed messages. May be a one off but up to you..

It is an hostel to stay if you have a train to catch early the next morning. Very close to the train station. It is a bit noisy and about 30 minutes by walk from the center city. Overall nothing negative to say.

If your main aim to is to check neighbour cities and you plan to travel by train, this hostel should be your first choice, because it is only 5 minutes of walking distance to Central Station. The staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean, I recommend it.

Very basic rooms. Beds were added and removed from rooms as needed. Belongings and bed were changed by staff unknowingly to me. Not an ideal location if wanting somewhere close to Central station in the early morning/late at night - really dodgy area to be getting around.

Wow, this was quite a bad experience. It was soooo hot and noisy in the room at night. I felt like I was gonna throw up because it was so hot. No one in my room could sleep because of the heat. Maybe its okay when the weather is nice. No place to charge my phone either. I only found 2 outlets in the room and there were four beds. Also, it was quite noisy because its on a major street near the train station. Just a better/additional fan would have made all the difference.

The woman didn't really speak English which was a minor problem but she was nice nonetheless. Room was spacious, never had to wait for bathroom or shower which was good. Location good, right by station which was ideal as only there for one night, got in late and left early. Quite expensive for what got but Spose expected with Milan.

The locker is somewhat small. (wouldn't fit my osprey 38 so I had to take the valuables out and just leave the bag on my bed) You need to have your own lock for it as well. Also the reception barely knows english and I got bit hella during the night as i slept. Would not come back at all.

Very close to the train station. Lousy bed and very noisy rooms so we didn't sleep at all. It's a one night stay only if you have to kind of place.

Cons: There weren't lockers in the rooms, I could only find 1 plug outlet in the room, the lockout in the afternoon can be frustrating and paying to use the internet feels like just more fees to add onto the overall cost. Pros: The staff was helpful & nice, the hostel was clean, it was really close to the train station, the location was pretty good & a bio supermarket was across the street.

Location is OK, about 20 mins walk from the central station, and 10 mins walk to the nearest subway station. Staff was quite helpful, offering a range of recommendation about restaurants, really enjoyed those meals. the hostel was clean and the environment was nice.

There is nothing bad to complain about it. Its certainly not a place to hangout to make friends, but its a nice place for you to stay for a night if you need to catch an early train in the morning. It is what it is. it does it job.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts