Central Station Reviews

Viale Lunigiana 4, Milan, Italy

I needed a place in Milan near the station so location was good. I was a little worried that room was not locked and we had no keys, etc. However, there were not many people in the room and the guest house - everything was good (or maybe just lucky). There are lockers in the shared room, so if you have a lock - brink with you and you'll feel much safer. I needed just a cheap stay so I got it.

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Lithuania

An adequate hostel, nothing special but good enough for one night

I accidentally made the reservation for the next day ( ok thats my fault) but immediately emailed the to change it to one day before. So of course no answer. So i called the next day And rudely speaking man told i could not cancel and had to pay so then i told him ok no problem so i will not come because I didn't have much money left cause I practically would pay for two nights and rudely hang up the phone on me.

Walking distance from main railway station. Ideal if you have a quick stop over in Milan...which all of us did. Not well signed; ask the bloke at the kebab shop for directions when you reach the right street. No fancy facilities; just a bed and shower. Be careful, the girl at reception significantly overcharged me until iI showed her my reeservation price.

it was a nice place to stay if you really need to be by the station. it was about a 15 min walk from the main station. but its right on the street so its VERY loud. Also the rooms don't lock and theres no where to put your luggage.

Ok so we booked this and we had to give to sets of card details for security reasons and although they shouldn't have, both cards got declined. They then said in their email to us as long as we got there before 6pm it wouldn't be a problem either way however when we arrived at 1pm they had canceled the booking and given the room out! So the guy helped me sort out another booking and printing stuff out but clearly they gave mixed messages. May be a one off but up to you..

It is an hostel to stay if you have a train to catch early the next morning. Very close to the train station. It is a bit noisy and about 30 minutes by walk from the center city. Overall nothing negative to say.

If your main aim to is to check neighbour cities and you plan to travel by train, this hostel should be your first choice, because it is only 5 minutes of walking distance to Central Station. The staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean, I recommend it.

Very basic rooms. Beds were added and removed from rooms as needed. Belongings and bed were changed by staff unknowingly to me. Not an ideal location if wanting somewhere close to Central station in the early morning/late at night - really dodgy area to be getting around.

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts