Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala Reviews

Bangardsgatan 13, Uppsala, Sweden

Since the rooms do not have any windows (as known before), reconsider visit, because the rooms get quite stuffy and at least I thus found it difficult to find sleep at night. Else everything okay.

We slept there one night in a room of 8m2 with NO WINDOW and had to pay extra money for the sheets...

Super friendly staff and really clean facilities

WiFi is not working properly in every room

-Not so friendly staff -Very small kitchen -Very nice bathroom, but it may very likely be too small during the high season. -Rooms were very nice and good.

Staff, location and breakfast buffet is just fine. Rooms without windows, were you trip into the bed immediately after entering the room, just to find out that there is no window at all (later I found out that this was mentioned on the bookingsite, so this one is on me) is absolutely inacceptable.When I book a room with private bathroom I expect it to be better than a dorm for 6 people.Ending up at 800SEK/ night for this jail-cell (6m2, no window) makes me really regret my decision to book here.

• 26th Dec 2014

I booked a double room, and because i was one person, i kinda expected one nice-sized bed. But however, i got two tiny beds. I'm tall and so every time i turned in the night, i hit the wall. I felt quite confined. Otherwise, it was a short stay and it worked out perfectly for my tight schedule- as i didn't need to laze around the room at all. The location was very convenient as its right opposite the central station.