Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala

Very Good 241 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
8.0

Great hostel on a perfect location. Just outside Uppsala Central Station and in the city center. Hostel is easy to find, clean and the staff is helpful and fluent in English. The rooms have enough room for a bunkbed, tv, table and chair but that's basically all you need. Bathroom is also clean, with multiple sinks, toilets and showers (with locks!). Breakfast is good, not that much choice, but they do have waffles! If I ever return to Uppsala I will certainly stay in this hostel again.

• France, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
6.9

I was a bit disappointed not to find a friendly and funny hostel atmosphere as we can expect. It's more like an hotel than a hostel basically. The place is very clean and the beds are confortable. The bathrooms are really large and super clean, that's really appreciable. The big problem for me was the fact that the amount to pay was withdrawn from my bank account on the day of my arrival, even though it was written that I will pay when I arrive and this way I could divide with my friends.