Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala Reviews

Bangardsgatan 13, Uppsala, Sweden

Hostel itself was great, however the room didnt have any windows

It was the first time I slept in such a small room without windows. It's not an experience I'd like to repeat. I understand that comes with a cheap price in a very central location. It follows sensible market laws but not those of human well being. I always expect Sweden to do differently in that regard. I'd suggest that clear tap water is served at breakfast (water from coffee machines taste like coffee). Everything else was satisfactory.

• 21st Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Didn't do much in the hostel but i do feel like my money was well spent.

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Darthveda

Couldn't have asked for more. Amazing value for money.

Fantastiskt fint hostel med härlig frukost. Utmärkt läge ca 100 m fr Centralstationen. Öppet och bemannad reception dygnet runt. I särklass! Inga-Carin Landerö Söderköping