Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala Reviews

Bangardsgatan 13, Uppsala, Sweden

Very sleek and clean. This place has no atmosphere at all, it's more like a hotel. Good place to stay for a night though, location close to train station.

I had a very big surprice when I went in my room and I understood that in room were sleeping man and woman! that was a mix room!!! It never happend to me before! so i hade to pay mpre and change to a single room! an unexpected cost for me!

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Too few power outlets in room, should have been one next to/within reach of each bed preferably. Very good (value for money) breakfast buffet!

Small room, but close to the bathroom, it was clean, and the kitchen was big, and the location is very good!

the location is very good. only 5 mins from the centralstation. staffs here are very kind and all the public facilities are sweet. only the room is extremly small and dark. it makes me feel like i am in jail. so narrow that i cannot breathe!

• 16th Jan 2014
  • China

Excellent location across from the train station. I stayed in a 4 bed room in the top bunk. Friendly staff whether at the reception desk or cleaning staff. Great breakfast buffet to start off the day. Though I do not have any allergies was glad to see that they offer gluten-free bread. I didn't see low fat dairy products which I would recommend. It's a bargain and even more so if you have your own sheets and towel. Good possibility to leave baggage at arrival and on departure day.

One of the best I've stayed in. It was so spacious and the bathrooms/other facilities were huge. Very comfortable.