Centralstation Vandrarhem Uppsala Reviews

Bangardsgatan 13, Uppsala, Sweden

WiFi is not working properly in every room

-Not so friendly staff -Very small kitchen -Very nice bathroom, but it may very likely be too small during the high season. -Rooms were very nice and good.

Staff, location and breakfast buffet is just fine. Rooms without windows, were you trip into the bed immediately after entering the room, just to find out that there is no window at all (later I found out that this was mentioned on the bookingsite, so this one is on me) is absolutely inacceptable.When I book a room with private bathroom I expect it to be better than a dorm for 6 people.Ending up at 800SEK/ night for this jail-cell (6m2, no window) makes me really regret my decision to book here.

• 26th Dec 2014

I booked a double room, and because i was one person, i kinda expected one nice-sized bed. But however, i got two tiny beds. I'm tall and so every time i turned in the night, i hit the wall. I felt quite confined. Otherwise, it was a short stay and it worked out perfectly for my tight schedule- as i didn't need to laze around the room at all. The location was very convenient as its right opposite the central station.

The shared bathroom is fantastic. The rooms are essential, just average clean and very poor in furniture. But they have all you need

Really nice hostel, looks more like a hotel actually. Showers and toilets are unisex, but clean. Our 3-bedroom was actually a 4-bedroom (so one bed empty), not much space for luggage but very cozy.

• 16th Nov 2014

Excellent location, very close to the train station and centre of town with all local sights within walking distance. The facilities were nice and modern but unfortunately the toilets were not clean with was a disappointment.