Centre International de Séjour Martinique Reviews

Rue Ernest Hemingway, Etang Z\'abricot, Fort-de-France, Martinique

It's a great place to stay as long as you're not looking for a vacation resort. There is no pool and it's not near the beach. But rooms are spacious and clean, staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and the cafeteria while not earning Michelin stars provided very good food both for breakfast and dinner. There is a city bus that goes downtown every 30 minutes though it's pretty essential to have a car in order to get around. The price was a huge selling point - very reasonable.

• 11th Jul 2014

I only regret one thing : I have to paid at the end of my stay a tax and I haven't been informed before.

• 12th Jun 2014

Fit our needs perfectly for a hotel near the airport to stay while transferring.

• 15th Mar 2014

Though a little far from just about anything the rooms were great and the included breakfast was excellent! Will definitely book again if I go back.

• 14th Mar 2014