Centre International de Séjour Martinique Reviews

Rue Ernest Hemingway, Etang Z\'abricot, Fort-de-France, Martinique

I like the friendly and efficient reception. The location near the airport is an absolute plus. At the same time the surrounding Martiniquen neighbourhood gives a charming welcome. This time I had the fortune of getting a room on the 4th floor and I was able to enjoy the direct view to Mont Pele, a really splendid sight indeed.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Saint Vincent And The Grenadines

It's a great place to stay as long as you're not looking for a vacation resort. There is no pool and it's not near the beach. But rooms are spacious and clean, staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and the cafeteria while not earning Michelin stars provided very good food both for breakfast and dinner. There is a city bus that goes downtown every 30 minutes though it's pretty essential to have a car in order to get around. The price was a huge selling point - very reasonable.

• 11th Jul 2014

I only regret one thing : I have to paid at the end of my stay a tax and I haven't been informed before.

• 12th Jun 2014