Centre Santé-Nature Reviews

835 Des Ruisseaux avenue, Quebec, Canada

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised how wonderful this hostel is. The owner of the house, Chantel, is a very kindhearted, warm, and welcoming host. She ensured all our needs were looked after. We felt quite at home here. We cooked our dinner while staying here, where she offered us some of her own garden vegetables, as well as use of her kitchenware. The decor of the house is both quaint and vibrant; a nice country home, with nice facilities.

• 19th Aug 2015

This is more a bed and breakfast than a hostel. There are 4 or 5 double rooms some with twin beds and some with double. It's located at the end of a rural road, very peaceful. Good and filling breakfast. The owner is very helpful.and interesting. There are 2 big dogs (outside animals) that love to be petted in case you need some dog time. She has an indoor cat too. We took the Levi ferry to the city. It's $7 round trip and $6 for parking. The ferry runs every 20 minutes so it's convenient.

The only real downside is that this place is out of the way - and you need a car to get there. If you don't have a car, you won't be able to reach the place. If you do have a car though, this is a wonderful place. Owner is extremely friendly, reasonable price, great service, wonderful rooms.

My stay was fantastic . Chantal is a warm and welcoming hostess and was an excellent source of . The room was spotlessly clean. The breakfast was delicious and enormous , I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day. I will be returning in August, while I spend some time exploring the Charlevoix region

• 10th Jul 2015

A Place like home and the owner is a very nice Person. I will go back!