Superb 73 Total Reviews
Superb 73 Total Reviews
Centro Turistico Brigitte Located at Playa Negra, , Cahuita.
Costa Rica
Cahuita Limon 70403 Playa Negra
94% 73
9.7420155 -82.8514234
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
31st Jan 2016

Lovely private room with shared bathroom, steps from Playa Negra, for the price of a dorm room! But I never imagined how lucky it was that I was there until I had a medical emergency. The BnB owner Brigitte, personally brought me to the local clinic for treatment. When we realized that I needed emergency specialized care, she made all the arrangements to get me into a great private hospital. She and her staff cared for me until the ambulance came. Money can't buy that sort of compassion.