Centro Turistico Brigitte Reviews

Playa Negra, Cahuita, Costa Rica

Lovely private room with shared bathroom, steps from Playa Negra, for the price of a dorm room! But I never imagined how lucky it was that I was there until I had a medical emergency. The BnB owner Brigitte, personally brought me to the local clinic for treatment. When we realized that I needed emergency specialized care, she made all the arrangements to get me into a great private hospital. She and her staff cared for me until the ambulance came. Money can't buy that sort of compassion.

• 31st Jan 2016

Centro turistico Brigitte is our favorite hostel so far, during our trip in Costa Rica. Great location, clean room, really nice staff, comfortable hamoc on private terrasse, and, all those perfect things at 50m from la Playa Negra, which makes it even more perfect. Breakfast and coffe are really good, their home made fruit juce is amazing, we could'nt ask for more. We would go back there anytime!

• 28th Aug 2015