Centro Turistico Brigitte Reviews

Playa Negra, Cahuita, Costa Rica

Nice 3 day-long stay at Brigitte's ranch. The staff was very helpful and the place clean and confortable.

Room was dodgy even for the little price. Whole premise felt dirty to me. No light in the toilet. I would not go there again.

The owner was very nice and took us on a nice tour to the bribri. The Hotel is far from the busstation. Nice little porch. Breakfast is really good.

Breakfast was a little pricey but delicious. The shower has a heater built into the head that barely keeps the water warm, and if you try to adjust it during a shower you get a pretty powerful electric shock (like touching an electric fence). Slightly worried about the cleanliness of the place as I saw chickens walk on the restaurant tables. Very helpful staff re: arranging tours, shuttles, etc. Excellent peaceful location only 5 minute walk from city, 30 second walk to the ocean.

• 18th Feb 2015

I liked the location if you have your car, it is close to bars and the beach. It is very nice to have your own cabine with terrace and beautiful vegetation. I didnt like that the rooms smells humidity and none of the staff knows any thing, they all suggest you to talk to Brigitte but she is not there. We had some money problems, she told us we ha to pay more than what our reservation said, then she agreed but she wanted us to pay more if we paid by card, she made a favorable currency exchange..

View all Cahuita Bed and Breakfasts