Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Fabulous 130 Total Reviews
Centrum House Hostel Located at Republicii Street Nr. 56-58, , Brasov.
Romania
Brasov 500030 Republicii Street Nr. 56-58
89% 130
45.6438287 25.5937899
    Rooms available

18th Jun 2016

Overall, I would recommend this place, It's on the best possible spot and staff is also nice. What may be a minus is that founders of Centrum hostel did not have any design strategy fo the interior, the place is not really built up and I see no a real plan. But everything else is OK, including prices, so if you come to Brasov this place should consider first.

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
23rd May 2016

We had an awesome stay there. Location is perfect to visit the old town with plenty of restaurants near by. We had a bit of hard time to spot it, since the house numbers are a bit off on maps. Spot the sign in an alleyway ☺

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2016
7.4

Conveniently located, but not very easy to find as the sign of the hostel was not obvious and it was upstairs. I was locked out from the hostel when I arrived in the afternoon; a key was needed to go to the reception, and no one answered the door bell. Apparently the staff was out for a lunch break. I managed to get into a dorm room, which was not locked, and asked one of the guests to help me open the reception door.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

I mean, the hostel was pretty good, but the driver was AMAZING! So good that I've even forgotten his name! I went on two days trips to Dracula's joint & Rasnov, and then to the LiBearty Beat Sanctuary, and never have I been chauffeured around in such style and good company. A true professional!