Centrum House Hostel

9.0
Superb 235 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

Even though we were given key cards for the rooms, I was able to open the dorm room without a key card, which made me feel a bit insecure. This is my only serious complaint, everything else was quite great!

1st Apr 2017

A spectacular place! I can affirm that it has been the best hostel I have ever been to. A real party hostel where you can put together without disturbing the rest of the users. Hyper clean, hyper friendly and very well located. They helped us in everything and even left us the hostel bar-pub with any hostel staff inside just to make us enjoy ourselves to the fullest. We were a group of 19 and anyone would hesitate to reaffirm my opinion. Truly, best option ever!!!!!!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2017
7.4

At first it was a little hard to find. There are arrows to point the direction, but needs a bigger sign for the reception door. The room I was in was ok, bit of a funky smell but the room was comfortable enough and the shower was good and hot. Its not the best hostel I have ever stayed in but they gave a couple good food tips and it did the job for one night. I had a bit of trouble checking out as no one was at reception. It does the job but has room to improve!

Being the Old Town we are not allowed to have big signs, Im sorry you had trouble with that. Other than that, I know I was helping with the check-out, not sure if you needed more information but I remember I helped with keeping your luggage at the reception for a few hours. In any case, I hope you enjoyed and wasn't too much of a trouble the reception signs and the funky smell...

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
31st Jan 2017

Nice and clean hostel - a little odd the way we had to walk through another dorm room to get to our room but that was probably the only thing that I didn't like. A decent included breakfast and nice staff who were very helpful with arranging a tour the next day as we arrived rather late the night before. I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

This place is awesome: fantastic staff, location, and overall vibe. Everyone is very helpful and laid back, and I never had any issues. The only downside is the obnoxious cafe people that hang out all day and night in the alley---bring your ear plugs and be prepared to tell them to shut up and get out of your way.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

A+ hostel! Unbeatable location! Stayed there just for one night in winter time so couldn't really feel an atmosphere, but the rooms are big and tidy, and the bathrooms were really clean! The staff was super helpful and welcoming, and the bar downstairs has a lot of charm. I definitely recommend it, it's very good worth for money in Brasov's picturesque Old Town

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Location is so great. Staffs are kind enough and rooms are tidy.

1st Jan 2017
8.0

The door to the dorm rooms left to the door of the reception did not lock well. There should be more hooks to hang clothes / jackets in the dorm room. The kitchen sink area was always dirty. They should regularly clean it. A nice and pretty receptionist. :)

28th Dec 2016

Great facilities and location, but the staff member gave us information about several things that turned out to be wrong. There was also a bit of a staff tiff while we were there.

• josephlathey
  • England, Male, 18-24
26th Dec 2016

Centrally located, staff very helpful. We did have some security issues as my friends phone was stolen, however this is by no means a reflection of the hostel. Staff were fantastic in helping us with the authorities, and sorted us out with free lockers (something we should have sorted ourselves, duh) Atmospheric little bar underneath the hostel. Would definitely stay here again.