8.5
Fabulous 205 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 205 Total Reviews
Cerro Chato Eco Lodge Located at Arenal Volcano Area, , La Fortuna.
Costa Rica

• shav00179295
  • USA, Female, 31-40
19th Dec 2016
8.0

Of the four places I stayed at in Costa Rica this was my favorite! My friend and I only stayed two nights, but it was a pleasant stay......we did have a car though, otherwise it would have been a walk into town. Miguel was very friendly at helping us get signed up for tours, and also suggested the hot springs Thermalitas, which I would recommend as a place to go relax for a couple of hours, was an $8 entrance fee, but well worth it!