Rating 12 Total Reviews
Rating 12 Total Reviews
Çetin Pension Located at Kesikkapa Mah.510.Sokak Fethiye Muayla, , Fethiye.
Turkey
Fethiye 48300 Kesikkapa Mah.510.Sokak Fethiye Muayla
46% 12
36.6249481 29.1153681
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
28th Jul 2015
4.6

I made a reservation for two nights. Then, on the second day, I asked the manager if I could have the room one extra night. He said no problem. The next day, when I returned in the evening from a long hike and beach day, all dirty, sweaty and tired, the manager told me that my room had been booked by someone els for a couple of nights. He told me he was very sorry but I had to find myself another room. He had already gathered my stuff from the room. Nice service ... not recommended.