Chachapoyas Backpackers Reviews

Chachapoyas, Jirón Dos de Mayo N° 639, Chachapoyas, Peru

I had an amazing 3 night stay at Chachapoyas Backpackers and so highly recommend it. Jose met us as the bus station in the early morning and took us to the hostel where we had individual rooms that were clean and even had TVs. Location is 1-2 blocks from central square, Jose speaks English and organises all tours at the same price as the agency in town, and his wife is just as helpful. I loved it here - such nice people, and Kuelap is awesome!

Super friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Cheap private room was a treat after months of staying in dorms.

Managed by a wonderful couple, I can't think of a nicer place to stay. Any assistance possible is given. Breakfast is not, but the fullly equipped kitchen always hums with activity. There are cafes and restaurants all around, as is a bakery and at the town square, a mini market.. Good beds, always hot water, and enough clean bathrooms that you'll rarely wait. Bonus: She sells 100% cocoa chocolate from her plantation. 4 ATMs next to the bank, 1 block away. Tours are going daily. Super location.

Great! Friendly staff, hug when you leave. Offer all the tours, trips and advice you need when you are staying in Chachapoyas.

Chachapoyas Backpackers made everything about the stay at Chachapoyas easy and fun. The staff is so nice and helpful and the hostel itself is beautiful and well-kept. This hostel really made my trip a success and if I am ever lucky enough to return to Chachapoyas I know exactly where I will stay. I recommend this hostel 100%. Thank you so much Jose, Dona, and the rest of the Chachapoyas Backpackers' staff. You guys are the best.

• 16th Aug 2015

one of nicest places i have been in the trip. great location, many other travelleres to meet and warm and very helpful staff! also the tour agrncy of the hostel is great!

View all Chachapoyas Bed and Breakfasts