Chachapoyas Backpackers Reviews

Chachapoyas, Jirón Dos de Mayo N° 639, Chachapoyas, Peru

Chachapoyas Backpackers made everything about the stay at Chachapoyas easy and fun. The staff is so nice and helpful and the hostel itself is beautiful and well-kept. This hostel really made my trip a success and if I am ever lucky enough to return to Chachapoyas I know exactly where I will stay. I recommend this hostel 100%. Thank you so much Jose, Dona, and the rest of the Chachapoyas Backpackers' staff. You guys are the best.

• 16th Aug 2015

one of nicest places i have been in the trip. great location, many other travelleres to meet and warm and very helpful staff! also the tour agrncy of the hostel is great!

Our stay was great. The staff was amazing: nice, accessible and helpful. The hostal had everything we needed including a kitchen. I recommend it.

We had an amazing stay with Jose and his wife at Chachapoyas Backpackers! The beds are good, showers always clean, the atmosphere is good and the owners and the other guests are very friendly. They will help you to arrange excursions in the area and bus tickets when it's time to move on to your next destination. Highly recommended!

• 7th May 2015

Thank you so much for your flexibility with our schedule change and for making our stay in Chachapoyas very easy and enjoyable. We will definitely recommend your hostel to any others who might want to see this beautiful part of your country.

View all Chachapoyas Bed and Breakfasts