Chalet Inora Reviews

66 Chemin des Couchires, Chamonix, France

This hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The vibe and atmosphere of Chalet Inora felt like home from the minute I walked through the door. They were overly accommodating to every need. I ended up staying an extra night than planned because I loved it so much. The hostel was full, and they were happy to work around the bookings and find a spot for me. It was perfect! I recommend this hostel 11 out of 10. Don't hesitate to book.

• 24th Jun 2015

This place feels more like a home than a hostel. It had the best beds we've slept on in 2 weeks. The staff are friendly and helpful.

The staff and atmosphere were top notch! David and Aaron were really cool guys who made us feel very welcome. We met some great people in the time we were there, which seemed to be par for the course at Chalet Inora. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling through Chamonix!

• 19th Jun 2015

I absolutely adored Chalet Inora. It felt like home as soon as I walked in. Everyone was very lovely and I felt safe not to mention the gorgeous view. David was very helpful, always willing to help or chat. Many thanks also to Aaron for going out of his way to help me receive the best paragliding experience. The beds were a tad noisey and hard to not wake others up just rolling over but otherwise everything was absolutely wonderful and I hope I get to come back in the future. :) thank you

• 9th Jun 2015

Chalet Inora is such a wonderful little getaway. The hosts were very welcoming and made great suggestions on what to do in chamonix. Really lovely social vibe as well but if you're interested in spending some time alone that is also definitely doable here. I would recommend coming here in a heartbeat and will definitely be back.

• 4th Jun 2015

amazing place to stay , i would totally come back if i has a chance :x

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Vietnam

Chalet Inora was a great place to stay! Alex and Tanya were very helpful and easy to talk to. David was also very helpful and friendly and took all of us out to the microbrewery in town! I would highly recommend this chalet and I am looking forward to coming back soon.

• 29th May 2015

Fantastic place, it doesn't feel like a hostel at all, more like a ski lodge with many rooms. Tanya was exceptionally friendly and helpful with everything and anything one could need. Beds are comfortable, very communal living, and the view from my bed of the mountains was priceless.

Chalet Inora is a lovely place to stay whilst you are visiting Chamonix. The space is so relaxing and well used we both felt instantly comfortable and at home. The atmosphere is peaceful and intimate as you meet people from different walks of life and maybe share a story or two. Our host; Tanya was very nice getting us settled in and giving advice on transport and the local town. The cleanliness of the chalet was brilliant alongside the facilities.

I had an amazing stay at Chalet Inora. The staff was very friendly and I met some great people who were also staying there. I love how homey the Chalet was, I felt very relaxed and loved feeling like I was a guest in a friend's house. I will definitely recommend the Chalet to my friends and hope to return in the future.

• 24th Apr 2015

Great place to stay, I felt like I was in a fairytale!

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Wales

Visited the hostel late in the season. was very quiet but cosey. such a peaceful place, along with the hosts Alex and Tanya. leave the doors open, snowboard outside, no need for locks:) had a very relaxing time.

Love the place, at least late season.

• 17th Apr 2015

friendly staff, nice place

• 7th Apr 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff is amazingly friendly, and it feels like a home away. Spacious, clean, and absolutely gorgeous all around. I will surely return!!

Best hostal I have stayed in. The staff was awesome, the people are great and the facilities are superb with great views of the mountains, good location and a nice kitchen/living area.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Keep doing what ypu are doing :)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The place was really nice and the staff (Alex and Tania) were really friendly. It's a bit far from the town, but it worth the staying. If I ever come back to Chamonix, 100% sure I will stay in Chalet Inora again.

We had an awesome time and were made to feel at home by all the staff at the hostel. Location may not look that central on a map but the buses come pretty frequently so getting into Chamonix and other area's is never a problem and it's only a 20 min walk if your coming home late after a few beers if you haven't got the cash for a taxi. I stayed in 2 places for our 10 days in Chamonix and this wins hands down, super chilled, clean and it has a kitchen what more could you want?

My stay at chalet Inora was absolutely amazing, the place is well located and the hosts are not only great people but also provided a very comfortable environment that made me feel at home.

• 25th Mar 2015