Chalet Inora Reviews

66 Chemin des Couchires, Chamonix, France

friendly staff, nice place

• 7th Apr 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff is amazingly friendly, and it feels like a home away. Spacious, clean, and absolutely gorgeous all around. I will surely return!!

Best hostal I have stayed in. The staff was awesome, the people are great and the facilities are superb with great views of the mountains, good location and a nice kitchen/living area.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Keep doing what ypu are doing :)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The place was really nice and the staff (Alex and Tania) were really friendly. It's a bit far from the town, but it worth the staying. If I ever come back to Chamonix, 100% sure I will stay in Chalet Inora again.

We had an awesome time and were made to feel at home by all the staff at the hostel. Location may not look that central on a map but the buses come pretty frequently so getting into Chamonix and other area's is never a problem and it's only a 20 min walk if your coming home late after a few beers if you haven't got the cash for a taxi. I stayed in 2 places for our 10 days in Chamonix and this wins hands down, super chilled, clean and it has a kitchen what more could you want?

My stay at chalet Inora was absolutely amazing, the place is well located and the hosts are not only great people but also provided a very comfortable environment that made me feel at home.

• 25th Mar 2015

I felt like home immediately on arrival :) Chalet Inora did not feel like a hostel but more like hanging out in a nice chalet with bunch of friends. It was peaceful but still sociable. It was lovely to gather around after a ski day and exchange experiences. I will come back next year!

You guys are awesome!!

• 4th Mar 2015

Great place, great stuff and experience. Even customers seem to understand that life can be be that easy. Alex and Tania are always open to help you out with any issue or question you might have. The chalet is at 10-15' walk to Flegere, clean, easy, cozy, chill... I felt like at home. So, no doubt I will go back this summer or whenever I have time.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Had a great stay with Alex and Tania. They have created a perfect atmostphere to relax and enjoy your trip. To sum it up...it felt like coming home after a day on the slopes which is pretty rare after only staying a few days. It was just easy being there and the advice from the guys there helped us fit more in to our stay than i thought would be possible. Cheers again guys! Enjoy!

Nice staff, nice facilities and cozy ambient Hot water, great shower! The heater in the rooms didn't work though. The place is like 10-15 min walk from the bus stop, so. Have that in mind if you cary heavy ski gear.

By far my favorite hostel from my time in Europe. Beautiful place, excellent price, and best of all, amazing people. Everyone stayed up late chatting and getting to know each other. It truly felt like a home. It's about a 20 minute walk away from downtown Chamonix, but even as a woman walking alone at night, I felt very safe. If you want a fantastic place to sleep while adventuring in Chamonix, stay here!

• 14th Dec 2014

Clean and excellent view of the garden. The location is quite remote but there is free bus (No.2) to the Chamonix centre.

Chalet Inora was awesome! The location was slightly confusing to find but once you do you will rejoice! The house is beautiful and feels like home. It was very easy to settle in and the environment/people were awesome. The facility was very clean and provided all the essentials to cook and drink. The only thing I'd say is a negative is that if you're placed in a room close to the main living area it can be a little loud at night if you're trying to sleep before 11pm. But go out and mingle!

• 29th Nov 2014

felt at home there in Chalet Inora, situated an 8 mns walk away from Les Praz railway station or a 30 mns walk from Chamonix - thanks lots to hosts Aaron, Leanne and doggy Gus (the co-travellers there included) who made out of my stay a great one...

• 18th Oct 2014