Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Nothing too much to say. Hostel stuff is helpful about city and really they are perfect. Rooms are perfect. Shower can be improved maybe. I really like this hostel and im thinking go there again.

This was a great hostel because of the location and cost. But the staff really bring it to the next level, they really make you feel at home. A great place to meet fellow travelers if you are traveling alone or with others.

Good atmosphere in the common area The guy named Bilali helped me a lot for organizing shuttle bus from Kayseri airport to Goreme:) that meant a lot to me cuz I couldn't communicate with a person on the phone who speaks only local language. Good location too,only a few minutes from Taksim square. It coulda been better if wifi works in the rooms upstairs

Nice hostel. Nice staff. Bathrooms a little unclean. To many stairs. No wifi on most floors.

Ahmet was very helpful and knowledgeable. The room was very comfortable and the shower was incredible, high pressure and warm! Wifi could be better, it would be nice to have it in our rooms. Great location, can be a little noisy from the bars/restaurants outside if you are a light sleeper.

Great location and helpful staff. Nice "boheme" room to relax and chat. The Bathrooms and showers are very small and not in the best condition. No internet in the room areas (only some get wifi signal). It seems the hostel has seen better days, but small improvements can get it to be a great place to stay.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Colombia

The hostel is in a great location and very easy to find, which is important for any traveler who is jet- lagged and new to Istanbul. The staff is very friendly and there is always someone there to answer your questions. The rooms are nice and spacious and the lobby has great seating for anyone looking to socialize with fellow hostel goers or just to catch up on some emails.

• 19th Jan 2015

Bed room is nice and tidy but some improvement needs in the bathroom

• 17th Jan 2015

spent two nights there,nice located and good stuff。 just few step away from taksim main street but very quite in the hostel,wonderful place to take relax after long trip.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • China

I was recommended this hostel by a friend who had recently stayed, noting the excellent quality of the staff. Upon my arrival I could tell right away that this was solid advice. From the numerous hot cups of tea, to arranging bus transport to cappadocia, to making sure literally everything I needed was taken care of (and walking me to the laundromat through the rain), Ahmed and his staff lent his knowledge and help at every twist and turn. I left snowy Istanbul with nothing but warmth. Thanks!

Well located hostel, ın the center wıthın all the bars, restaurants and close of the maın ınterestıng poınts of vısıt. The hostel staff ıs very helpful : as soon as we came ın, they gave us some advıces to avoıd the tourısts traps, refered some bars wıth the good prıces and servıce. The owner (Ahmet) planed for us a two days trıp ın Cappadocıa wıth an all ınclusıve package for a very good prıce. The staff took the tıme to come wıth us and show where the traın statıon was. I defınetely recommend

• 3rd Jan 2015

Great Hostel in the centre of Istanbul. Very close to Metro Station of Taksim, tramway of Kabatas with Funikular train from Taksim Station. Near to Lovely Galata Discrict, one second from Biggest NIght Life street Istklala Caddesi. Staff very Kind. Ahmet, the owner, is friendship and tolerant. I'm recommend this structure.

Super location and owner was very helpful.

Simply an excellent stay - many thanks!

home sweet home

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel is excellent value for money. The hostel owner and manager in the same time is very nice and helpful.

Everything was fine about this hostel, I recommend to everyone, the location was so good it was very close to main places and you are in the middle of Istanbul's night life too.

I highly suggest it. I normally don't leave reviews but the hostel was really accommodating with my booking mishap and navigation around the city! Perfect location, and really helpful staff.

A basic hostel. It's really good for what it is though. Wifi could be better

« first « Prev 1 2 3