Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Hi everyone!!! :) Hope you are all doing well!! Missing you all loads and can't wait to come back for a visit! :)

• 22nd Jul 2014

The room was spacious and the showers also very good.

The staff and owner were extremely friendly and helpful. The doors to the rooms and bathrooms were quite noisey and could use some oil, but overall a good place to stay. The location is quite far from most of the major sites but they are easily reached by walking or public transport.

Chambers of Boheme is a must. The hostel is in a fantastic location. The staff are really helpful - especially hostel owner Ahmed who is a real legend , always happy to help anyway he can and give great advice. I had the best time there and will definitely go back.

• 17th Jul 2014

Very cool place. I was in Istanbul on a 23 hour layover and the owner was great at helping me see as much of the city as possible in a short amount of time. The hostel is in a very busy part of the city so there is tons to do right outside the place, but it still was very quiet up in the room. The breakfast was also delicious in the cafe.

The staff boss is a great guy, he gives great advise on what to do in Turkey and who not to trust. He is trustworthy.

We stayed here for 4 nights, great location right close to Taksim square and plenty of food/shopping/nightlife. Only downside was no microwave, no kitchen, no fridge which all come in handy when trying to live cheaply off market/supermarket food. Closest supermarket is a couple streets down.

The hostel owner was the nicest person I had ever met as a hostel owner. He really cares about his staff and residents! Awesome place to stay :-)

• 4th Jul 2014

Evry thing perfekt.room are very clean and beautiful. Wc bathroom are very clean. Best location in the centre.price is very good for this high quality service. Ovner and personel are very friendly and helpfull

This hostel was amazing! The location is incredible: just 5 minute walk from the place where the airport bus leaves you. The hostel is also a bar and restaurant. The room was clean and in a very good condition and it was also quite cheap. The guys at the hostel were always there helping us for anything we needed and fulfilling every request.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Albania

Awesome location, right next to İstiklal (mais street of whole Istanbul). Walking distance to Galata Tower, bars and clubs. More far away, but still walking distance you can get to Ayasofya, Blue Mosk and Topkapi Palace. Enjoy this place and tell Ahmed I said hi. Awesome staff.

Absolutely fantastic location right off istiklal. Ahmet was very helpful in planning our four day stay. We were also upgraded from the dorm to a private room for no charge! Unbeatable location and fantastic price.

Had a great experience at the Chambers of the Boheme. Prime location, just off the main street İstiklal, close to Taksim square, close to amazing restaurants, bars, and shops. Hostel staff were extremely friendly and helpful, ready to assist all of our needs, even if they lay outside their regular duties. Rooms were clean, lockers were very large for personal items, and the beds were comfortable. Strong Wifi available. Met some amazing people at this hostel. I would definitely recommend it!

• 22nd Jun 2014

I really liked my stay here. Ahmed is a great guy will organize anything for you.

The owner is awesome. I arrived very late at night and he was waiting up with a cup of tea for me. Facilities were very nice. each room had a personal bathroom. The floors were a little creeky, but the overall atmosphere was very laid back and friendly. I'd recommend it. The location is right off of Taksim Square

This is nice place to sleep quiet and safe. Good location indeed: a few steps from Istiklil and Taksim. Convenient connections to metro and buses on Taksim square. Wi-fi is available in the room and free. For a breakfast it is better to go to some nearest cafe.

Great location for nightlife and close to metro line for sightseeing. Also very easy to get to from Attaturk airport.

The boss of Chambers of the Boheme is so nice. He help me and my friend with our trip a lot. Lending us his transportation, giving us useful information and treat us tea. We talked a lot and really enjoy the stay. The location is quite close to the main street and quite convenient. Bathrooms a little small, everything else is so good.

Very lovely Hostel! Great location and so easy to find. Had a great stay, Ahmed the owner has great local advice and knowledge!

• 13th Jun 2014

I have only great things to say about Ahmet and my stay at this hostel. Despite my plane landing late and not arriving to Taksim until 1:30 in the morning, Ahmet met my taxi at the corner and walked me to the hostel, then "upgraded" me to my own room so that I didn't have to try and unpack without disturbing the other women already asleep. The rooms are simple, but they have a/c and a fan and large lockers for each bed. The location is excellent and Ahmet was very helpful with recommendations.

« first « Prev 1 2 3