Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Bed room is nice and tidy but some improvement needs in the bathroom

• 17th Jan 2015

spent two nights there,nice located and good stuff。 just few step away from taksim main street but very quite in the hostel,wonderful place to take relax after long trip.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • China

I was recommended this hostel by a friend who had recently stayed, noting the excellent quality of the staff. Upon my arrival I could tell right away that this was solid advice. From the numerous hot cups of tea, to arranging bus transport to cappadocia, to making sure literally everything I needed was taken care of (and walking me to the laundromat through the rain), Ahmed and his staff lent his knowledge and help at every twist and turn. I left snowy Istanbul with nothing but warmth. Thanks!

Well located hostel, ın the center wıthın all the bars, restaurants and close of the maın ınterestıng poınts of vısıt. The hostel staff ıs very helpful : as soon as we came ın, they gave us some advıces to avoıd the tourısts traps, refered some bars wıth the good prıces and servıce. The owner (Ahmet) planed for us a two days trıp ın Cappadocıa wıth an all ınclusıve package for a very good prıce. The staff took the tıme to come wıth us and show where the traın statıon was. I defınetely recommend

• 3rd Jan 2015

Great Hostel in the centre of Istanbul. Very close to Metro Station of Taksim, tramway of Kabatas with Funikular train from Taksim Station. Near to Lovely Galata Discrict, one second from Biggest NIght Life street Istklala Caddesi. Staff very Kind. Ahmet, the owner, is friendship and tolerant. I'm recommend this structure.

Super location and owner was very helpful.

Simply an excellent stay - many thanks!

home sweet home

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel is excellent value for money. The hostel owner and manager in the same time is very nice and helpful.

Everything was fine about this hostel, I recommend to everyone, the location was so good it was very close to main places and you are in the middle of Istanbul's night life too.

I highly suggest it. I normally don't leave reviews but the hostel was really accommodating with my booking mishap and navigation around the city! Perfect location, and really helpful staff.

A basic hostel. It's really good for what it is though. Wifi could be better

I had a really great stay at this hostel. The dorm was in quite a good shape and clean, but the bathroom was in serious need of refurbishment. Staff was really nice, and I had many a long chat with the owner, who had lots of interesting stories to tell, and who really seemed to care for his guests.

This is a nice cozy place. It has Wi-Fi. Istiklal caddesi is 10 seconds away. The staff is very friendly. Feel free to ask any help. Hot-cold water was no problem. It is a quiet place if you need a good sleep you will get it.

Really great location, especially for those wanting to go out to bars and clubs. I did not find the staff warm or very helpful. They weren't interested in making conversation or ensuring everything was ok. However, the owner seemed very friendly. On a few occasions the toilets were blocked. The rooms were clean and tidy, but the whole place just needs a bit of a refresh - such as the paintwork and fixing the broken lockers.

There was no water in the bathroom in the early mourning on the day we checked out.

we booked this hotel as we wanted our experience in Istanbul to be perfect and it certainly was! The reception staff greeted us with open arms and made us very welcome from the moment we stepped in the front door.

• 31st Oct 2014

Everything was very good. Location is perfect as it is close to the main street with all the shops/bars/clubs and also walking distance from where the bus drops you off from the airport. Thx to Mr Ahmed for great atmosphere and hospitality.

indeed an excellent place with a lovely, helpful and caring host, not to mention the convenient location and perfect service. it's a great choice as a hostel!

They should think about bit renovating the place, it's very shaby.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4