Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The boss of Chambers of the Boheme is so nice. He help me and my friend with our trip a lot. Lending us his transportation, giving us useful information and treat us tea. We talked a lot and really enjoy the stay. The location is quite close to the main street and quite convenient. Bathrooms a little small, everything else is so good.

Very lovely Hostel! Great location and so easy to find. Had a great stay, Ahmed the owner has great local advice and knowledge!

• 13th Jun 2014

I have only great things to say about Ahmet and my stay at this hostel. Despite my plane landing late and not arriving to Taksim until 1:30 in the morning, Ahmet met my taxi at the corner and walked me to the hostel, then "upgraded" me to my own room so that I didn't have to try and unpack without disturbing the other women already asleep. The rooms are simple, but they have a/c and a fan and large lockers for each bed. The location is excellent and Ahmet was very helpful with recommendations.

Really great place. Prime location and the staff is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 9th Jun 2014

Great hostel, staff was awesome! Ask about the local hammam, and the steps (for a view and a drink). I would go back when I return to Istanbul. Rooms were cute, well-aired, and cleaned regularly, although the bathrooms could have been cleaner.

The Hostel is in a very central area. There are a lot of restaurants to take a tea or to smoke sisha and they are very cheap than the restaurants near of the mosques. The service at the hostel is excellent, the people are very nice and the hostel manager treated us really well. I'm so glad to have booked this hostel. If I came back to Istanbul, it's for sure that I'd book this hostel again.

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Staff was friendly and spoke English. I felt very well cared for.

Such great customers service and accommodations. The owner and manager is absolutely fantastic. The beds here old but comfortable. They have a very classic look. All of our sheets were clean and folded each day :) The rooms themselves are large and include a locker for each of the residence. There are bathrooms and showers on each of the floors that are individual shared. The facilities are confining but usable.

Very nice hostel in an awesome location. The staff is very helpful and nice. The rooms (I stayed in the small dorm, 8 beds I believe) was very basic but clean which is all I need. The food in the hostel restaurant was great and the stff very helpful. They even gave me an umbrella when it was raining for free. Would go there again!

Perfect location. İstikal Avanue is simply awesome. I must say the owner of the hostel was such a nice guy. He helped me out for my trips to Capadocia and Pamukkale as well. He knows how to run a hostel. Absolutely great stay!

• 30th May 2014
  • Mozambique

Too bad there is no roof-top terrace ... otherwise great. Rooms a bit small Very friendly and helpful personnel.

Chambers of the Boheme is one of the best hostels i've had the pleasure of staying at. The staff are incredibly attentive and friendly and the mix of people staying there add to the already friendly atmosphere. It's close to the metro and Ishtaklal street, which can take you to the many historic sight seeing adventures scattered around the city. I'd highly recommend staying here for anyone traveling through Istanbul!

Ahmet the owner was exceedingly polite and very helpful in informing me about the surrounding areas, safety tips, and what to do/not to do for my 2 day visit in Istanbul. Room was spacious with quite large lockers. The room comes with its own set of keys for the lockers as well as the buzzer to get through the door late at night. shower and bathroom was small, but at least separate and individual.

Most friendly and helpful staff ever!!

• 25th May 2014
  • Argentina

Owner is extremely friendly and helpful. Nice common area and right in the middle of the bars and restaurants of Taksim. A nice change of pace from Sultanahmet.

Everything was very nice. The staff is very helpfull. and location is perfect.

it was very friendly Hostel, also location is good. Nearly many shops, restaurants and clubs.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

it was a great stay again :) i will stay there again if i go to istanbul even for 10000 times..

I really like that hostel. The location is very good. And personnels are very helpful and kind. Rooms are clean and tidy, also silent for sleep.

Everything was wonderful,location is the besting. Cleaning is the most important thing for me and the hostel is carrying about cleaning and safety. Thanks to staff for interest. See you again :))