Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel! Comfy beds and staff are incredible friendly and helpful. Great location!

Ahmed was amazing! Kind and so helpful, I highly recommend this place.

• 14th Aug 2014

Ahmed was awesome!!.. very welcoming. . And a great host! !!.. highly recommend!!!

Personable, central, and culture up the wazoo.

Excellent location (as long as you like a neighborhood with a lot of activity and energy), and very friendly staff. This is a great option for people who want a good, basic place to stay.

• 6th Aug 2014

Staff is very kind, a chief helped us with tickes on a bus. A shower needs watertight doors. Wi-fi - on the first floor only

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Incredibly nice staff. Amazing place. I had the best birthday ever there! Thank you! I will be back again!

• 31st Jul 2014
  • China

Ahmet and his staff were amazing. They were very accommodating and made sure everyone felt welcomed and safe. Ahmet was very helpful in making recommendations and booking anything from a whirling Dervish show to our side trip to Cappadocia. They really go out of their way to make sure their guests are satisfied.

It was a nice stay. The staff is great and the location is perfect. Beds weren't very comfortable though and there is common shower and toilets for each floor.

Ahmet your the Best :) I enjoyed our Backgammon games a lot :)

• 27th Jul 2014

From the first moment, finding us confused on the street, Ahmed (hostel manager) made us feel very welcomed. He was amazingly helpful with everything during our stay and helped us to arrange our tour to Cappadocia& Pamukkele; from the bus and hostel to the balloon flight (an awesome experience). Hostels location is good and it's easy to get around. We recommend this hostel and will definitely stay there again // The swedes ps. Ahmed makes real good coffee :)

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Ahmed will make sure you have an excellent stay at his hostel. Anything you need - a recommendation for a turkish bath or local food, map and info about the city, advice about how to get to anywhere else in turkey - he can and will go out of his way to help you and make your stay in Istanbul the best it can be. Our room was spacious, the lockers were great size - big enough for most backpacks and the essential air con was really reliable. No complaints!

The owner of the hostel is really helpful and he cares about his customers. He likes to make jokes too. This hostel is a great place to meet different interesting travellers.

Great location. Ahmed the host was awesome and helped you out with whatever you needed (broken phone, hair cut, tours, everything). Met heaps of people. Facilities were modest but everything was well maintained and worked. Great aircon which is a must in the summer.

I had an incredible week staying here. Ahmed, the owner is extremely helpful.. Always offering suggestions and even walking you to places he's recommends. He knows everyone by name and enjoys joking around. I found the hostel extremely social and met so many great people. Would definitely recommend staying here. Excellent location also.

Hi everyone!!! :) Hope you are all doing well!! Missing you all loads and can't wait to come back for a visit! :)

• 22nd Jul 2014

The room was spacious and the showers also very good.

The staff and owner were extremely friendly and helpful. The doors to the rooms and bathrooms were quite noisey and could use some oil, but overall a good place to stay. The location is quite far from most of the major sites but they are easily reached by walking or public transport.

The Chambers of Boheme exceeds every expectation a hostel should have. Welcomed by the most friendly hostel owner in the world, Amed, I have already felt my stay would be surrounded by a warming atmosphere of friendliness and the most thoughtful care. Every aspects of this hostel is up to standard. However, it is Amed and the people staying there that make my stay one of the most exceptional experience in my life. Thousands miles away from my homeland, but I still feel like home. It is rare.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Very nice hostel with a great atmosphere. The hostel owner makes sure you'll enjoy your stay and the staff is very helpfull. Location is also great, would definitely stay here again when I visit Istanbul!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4