Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It was just middle in a center , just 3minuted from takaim square , Corner at McDonald's, the reception guy was the most kind also informative person , helped me bus to selcuk also even he offered me good food , hostel as itself was cozy and lovely !!! Want to go back again !!

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • South Korea

the location was really good, it's in the center of istanbul. easy access to metro, bus, taxi etc staffs were really helpful specially the Iranian guy who works at nights, Sultan! many dance clubs around the the area which makes it easy to get away from working stress by having fun. the hostel was clean, they have water/coffee 24 hours i guess. you will like this hostel if you ever stayed in any hostel before.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Hotel reception staff are so nice! Went out of his way to get us a private room, told us where to eat for dinner every night and where the best places to go for markets were. Would definitely recommend staying here! Great location to markets off Taksim Square aswell

Chambers is a great hostel located right next to Takim Square. The owner is very friendly and helpful with anything in the city and outside ththe city. A great place to stay in Istanbul!

• 31st Jul 2015

Great hostel. Thanks for everything guys, It was just perfect!

• 30th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel. highly recommend especially for anyone travelling to Turkey for the first time. The staff are extremely helpful and will help with booking tours etc and advise you the best way to move through Turkey. Unfortunately this was my last stop but all the advice given was definitely how I would have rather done my trip. So I will just need to come back again and do it properly! Thank you!

Ahmed the hostel owner was amazingly helpful from the momment we arrived. He helped us book tours, advised us on restaurants, provided directions and other services above and beyond! Would defintly reccomened a stay here! Thanks Ahmed for all your help!

I enjoyed every second there ! You can spend easily hours chatting with the owner, a wise man full of stories and anecdotes about the country, the city and Humans. The hostel is secured, nothing will happen to you there, the staff is kind and they have a good bar service. You can ask anything about the city or country and they will help you !

The location of the hostel was great, right in the middle of Taksim and is especially great if you want easy access to the night life. What made my stay so great was the owner, Ahmed, who was extremely helpful and so incredibly friendly.

I definitely had an amazing time at this place and still wish I could have stayed longer. While the area is pretty crowded and you will maybe feel a little bit overwhelmed at first, COTB is located in one of the charming side streets, surrounded by buildings with cute balconys. My room was perfect, beautiful furniture and the bed comfortable. Atmosphere and the staff made their way directly into my heart and as a frequent traveler, I can tell you that this doesn't happen very often. Thank you

• 17th Jun 2015

It was great to have a clerk/waiter 24//7, alas no Free breakfast.

Great location, nice staff. But the toilet, shower and room is not clean.

The owner, Ahmed, is really friendly, helpful and relaxed. He has good knowledge of things to see & avoid in Istanbul. We didn't spend so much time in the hostel, so I cannot say about about the backpacker vibe in the hostel itself, however it has nice lounge to hangout. Hostel itself is located in divey side alley and you feel like you are part of the city. Some travelers might say that hostels soundproofing isn't best, so I would recommend earplugs if your sleep is thin.

Very nice stay. Staff is very friendly, location is super (close to Taksim)

• 14th May 2015
  • Belgium

Owner was fantastic and very helpful. Location was great, just a few steps off the main avenue running through Taksim. Bed's were comfy, and all the amenities were cleaned daily. For the price it's about as good as it gets

The hostel is in the PERFECT location in Taskim. The owner is a really awesome guy who likes to make jokes and will brighten up your day. I felt very welcome and I would definitely stay here again.

the owner was always there and very helpful! I cant say enough how important this is when in a place for the first time. He met us right when we got in, gave us good tips on places to go and impressed us with the food and turkish coffees! The Location is off the main strip from Taksim square and felt safe with Plenty of places to eat and drink right outside the door. I'd return to the same place if visiting Istanbul again.

• 29th Apr 2015

For Turkey maybe the place is average, it wasnt terrible but def not great. Beds were big and really comfortable, owner was nice but also maybe a bit too nice... Sheets and a blanket are stored in the lockers in the room so you make your own bed - fine normally but both times I stayed I arrived late at night due to my flight so the noise from opening and shutting the lockers and making up a top bunk without step ladder was pretty rough on everyone else sleeping.

Lovely unusual decoration in the rooms - bed was very comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. WC and showers basic and tiny.

Very friendly owner, was very helpful. Nice character to the place and a good location too. Would stay again.

← Back to search results