• İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey
8.7
Fabulous 1,316 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 1,316 Total Reviews
Chambers of the Boheme Located at İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34334 İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu
87% 1316
41.0348554 28.9824914
    Rooms available

• Romania, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay a LOT. Here are some reasons... - even if the location is great, close to all the bars and shops and night life...I could sleep like an angel, no sound to disturb me, not too much light. You are 100% able to have a good night rest, which is great! - the owner was extremely nice, imagine that my check out was at 5 pm!! Who would ever give you the permission to use the room for so long? Nobody! In my case i made all the difference cause I had a late flight. Conclusion? Loved it

• China, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2015

Had great experience here! Perfect location 3 min away from Taksim sq and Istiklal st where all the shops, pubs and clubs are. Security for personal items is great as both door lock and personal locker are provided. It is a quite cozy sized hostel ran by Ahmet who is an extremely warm hearted owner. He recommended great hamam place, nice pubs, and didn't come to wake me up even when I was 3 hours late for check out! Def recommend!

25th Dec 2015

That staff was warm and friendly. The room was furnished in such a beautiful way that was very memorable.

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Dec 2015

Nice that they had lockers. Pretty place. Nice location near the subway station. Comfortable beds. Bathroom and shower is fine but bring your own towel.

18th Dec 2015

Excellent location close to bars and shopping. Owner was extremly helpful and went out of his way to make my stay enjoyable. In particular he dealt with a taxi driver that wanted more money. Also recmmended restuarants, and places to avoid. Accomadatons are basic, but clean. Good hot showers. Quiet. Highly recommend the Chambers of the Boheme.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Dec 2015

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Chambers of Boheme. The owner was extremely accomodating and made our stay in Instanbul as seamless as possible. He booked our Cappadocia transport, balloon ride, accomodation and tour, and even personally walked with us to show exactly where we were to catch our bus the night prior to our Cappadocia travels. Room was comfortable and location was perfect, but the staff were the clear highlight of our stay- we even dined with the owner on our second night!