• İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

7.3
Very Good 1,321 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 1,321 Total Reviews
Chambers of the Boheme Located at İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34334 İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu
73% 1321
41.0348554 28.9824914
    Rooms available

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016
4.3

The hostel it's quite well located, since it's near to Taksim square and Istiklal st, with many restaurants and shops. It's atended by his owner, a nice and helpful man. But I must say that the room was very dirty (stained sheets, dust everywhere, etc) and there was no atmosphere at all cause lights where turned off almost always and there wasn't many people staying there. On top of that, wifi didn't work at the rooms and there wasn't breakfast available.

• Romania, Female, 31-40
6th Feb 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay a LOT. Here are some reasons... - even if the location is great, close to all the bars and shops and night life...I could sleep like an angel, no sound to disturb me, not too much light. You are 100% able to have a good night rest, which is great! - the owner was extremely nice, imagine that my check out was at 5 pm!! Who would ever give you the permission to use the room for so long? Nobody! In my case i made all the difference cause I had a late flight. Conclusion? Loved it