Chambers of the Boheme

Superb 1351 Total Reviews

• sharjeelshaikh
  • India, Male, 31-40
25th May 2017

Very central location heart of taksim sq.spot clean all u need is around you.owner of hostel is very helpful helps u with all info u need.great value for money shall return back same place.ps: all buses to and from airport 7 min walking distance frm this place big thums up

Thank you for your lovely comments! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

19th May 2017

Very nice hostel situated in the lively Taksim area.

• Singapore, Male, 31-40
16th May 2017

My 2nd time back to this hostel. The owner Ahmet always cares for his guest and make them feel at home. He will even help you to plan for trips to other parts of Turkey. Will definitely come back if I'm in Istanbul again.

Thank you for staying with us again! I am glad we can help you organise your travels through out Turkey and you are welcome back anytime!

13th May 2017

Two things to be noticed : the restroom and shower are really small. Also, there's no individual light in the rooms, so it's not possible to read in the bed. Staff is really kind and helpfull. The owner will advice and help with anything.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017

That was the second time I went there. I like the environment, approach of the staff and the location of the place. I enjoyed my staying.

Thank you for staying with us again! I'm glad you had a great time.

• hunger54evil
  • China, Female, 18-24
11th May 2017

The boss is very nice and humerous, I asked him many things about Turkish food. He helped me buy all the bus tickets for the rest of my trip and booked the air ballon and green tour in Cappadocia, with cheaper price. The hostel is in Taksim, the busiest place in Istanbul, full of joy~easy to travel to anywhere by public transportation. Definitely staying here when I come back.

Thanks for your review! Turkey has a lot of delicious food and I am happy the rest of your travels went well!

• France, Female, 25-30
6th May 2017

The hostel has everything you need. The owner will do the utmost to satisfy your needs. Clean room, very nice staff, large lobby, good wifi connexion and good tea. It's situated near Taksim square and Istiklal street which is very convenient. I highly recommend this hostel for your stay in Istanbul.

Thank you for staying with us. Please come back anytime!

• Turkey, Male, 18-24
4th May 2017

First of all this is my very first review in this website. Location is great for me (just 2 minutes away form Taksim Square and Subway Station), helpful and kind staff ! I also had opportunity meet Hostel Manager Ahmet Bey, we had friendly conversations many times.Long story short, you can trust and this hostel and enjoy your time very well.

I am happy to hear you had a great stay here. Thank you and you are welcome back anytime.

• USA, Male, 31-40
4th May 2017

If you want a cozy place to rest with its own cafe in the heart of the madness of Taksim, look no further than Chambers of the Boheme. The knowledgeable and friendly staff were welcoming and have a good sense of humor. You are literally a one minute walk from one of the most wild and exciting thoroughfares in the entire world. Enjoy!

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you enjoyed our cafe and convenient location!

29th Apr 2017
7.7

Very convenient location and very cheap. My primary complaint is the beds - felt rickety and flimsy. Every time in moved I felt the whole thing shake and the squeaky noise echo in the room. The staff was very nice though.

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you found the bed uncomfortable. Next time please let us know and we will do are best to change bed for you. Thank you!