Fabulous 334 Total Reviews
Fabulous 334 Total Reviews
Chamonix Lodge Located at 92 Chemin de la Ch'na, , Chamonix.
France
Chamonix 74400 92 Chemin de la Ch'na
86% 334
45.9122573 6.8583440
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016

Great place to stay! I definitely recommend!

20th Apr 2016

The lodge doesn't have reception until 4pm, but you can still access the hostel before 4. The location is a bit far from the bus station (15 min) and train station,but it's an easy walk (20 min) & there's a bus. It's really safe too! They had cameras to watch my bag until my room was ready. They have an amazing view, a hot tub, & sauna. I think this was an amazing place to stay & I'd definitely come back to stay here! Beds and kitchen are great. It's super clean & everyone's so nice! Book it!

13th Apr 2016
7.7

The hot tub was a beauty after a day of hiking or even a day of trams to see the mountains up high. The showers were hot but the rooms were freezing. The heaters were not turned on but I was given another blanket to add to the two others I already had. There was great views of the mountains from the deck. The reception was open for 4 hours a day and if you caught them around, they were extremely helpful. It would have been nice for a locker - even a small one to lock up valuables.

• Germany, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2016

Our stay at the Chamonix Lodge was very pleasant and would return in the future. The staff are very nice and very helpful all of the time. The rooms were small but certainly value for money and as we spent most of the time outside it really doesn't matter and they were very warm. The lounge and TV room was good and the kitchen and dinning area work well. The hot tub was a hit with everyone. The only thing that I found was the en suite will need a sorting out pretty soon.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
18th Feb 2016
7.7

we really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of Chamonix Lodge. The icey road on the way up n down, made the walk to.and from the bus stop seem extra long (the location was otherwise quite ideal) The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
9th Jan 2016

Security was poor as none of the doors (other than the side door) were locked to the chalets, even though I'm sure it is a safe town, it would be nice to know the doors locked. The patio door on the chalet building didn't even close properly, let alone lock. Oven and sink need to be fixed. Sidewalk salted for ice. The staff were amazing, so held up and so friendly. Room was clean, chalet was clean. Loved the place all in all and would recommend.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
22nd Dec 2015

Sauna not working + hostel world does not mention the tween Bess are bunk beds when we book

11th Dec 2015

This was my FAVORITE place I stayed in after spending 14 weeks in Europe at various hotels, hostels, and AirBnBs. First of all, Chamonix is beautiful, and the perfect place for an adventurous getaway of any length. The price is unbeatable, the amenities are awesome (hot tub, sauna, big kitchen), and the people I met there were some of the nicest I've met abroad. I am already counting down until I come back to France and return to this place... even on a higher budget i'd still choose to go here.

6th Dec 2015

We got in at night at it was a little hard to find, but when we did find it, we were so happy! The staff is so nice and friendly, and the actual hostel is like a cozy welcoming log cabin! There were a bunch of people hanging out in the common area and the lounge, which gave such a nice feeling. The room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. Loved it here!

5th Dec 2015
6.9

Not the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in, but they should have everything you need. Super chill rules. Hot tub is rad. Overall, I'd rate it a good hostel.