Champa Residence Boutique Hotel Reviews

Champa Residence Boutique Hotel13 Road Phonsaoat, Pakse, Laos

Lovely hotel. Has a certain charm? Quiet (or was when I was there?) but very Laos and laid-back in its atmosphere. Only one-staff member spoke English whilst I was there, but this didn't cause any problems whatsoever (if anything was quite refreshing!). Booked my bus ticket to Vientiane at reception with no problems. They also do various other trips incl. to 4,000 islands. Not an awful lot to do in Pakse itself - the receptionist admitted as much - but this provided me with a great stay..

Brilliant and excellent